讲解文本: bad dream 恶梦 I had a bad dream last night. 昨晚我做了一个恶梦。 I had a nightmare last night. 昨晚我做了一个恶梦。 Taking my son Peter to a restaurant was a nightmare. 带我儿子彼得外出吃饭简直是一个

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

5.Are You New In this Class 你刚到这个班上吗 A: Hi. Are you new in this class? B: Yes, I am. I really dont know anyone. A: Did you just arrive in this country? You look a little nervous. B: No. I was here last semester, but I didnt find out

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

1. Woman: Do you let people know when you are taking pictures of them? Man: I try not to. You know, any picture of a person who poses for the camera would look dull and unnatural. Question: What are the speakers talking about? A) Taking photographs.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

A: Which classes have you completed? B: I have been taking classes for my General Education. A: Those are the only classes? B: Thats all I need to take right now. A: Why dont you take any other classes? B: Im just working on transferring right now. A

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Some people like to move slowly and never rush, and weve got special names for these people. This episode focuses on the funny little names that we use to talk about this kind of person. Do you have a slowpoke in your life? Or are you a lollygagger y

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

迈克尔.杰克逊:Invincible Invincible 不可征服 (译: mjの正牌夫人) If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart 如果我能够将分隔你我的高墙摧毁 I know I could chaim your heart and our perfect love will

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

生病受伤时请医生看病 Do you need a doctor?用叫医生吗? Please call an ambulance.请叫救护车。 I'd like to see a doctor.我要看病。 I'm not feeling well.我觉得身体不舒服。 would you send me a doctor?你能帮我请位医

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话词典

Hi, Im Carl Azuz, you've landed on CNN student news. During a speech yesterday, President Obama offered some ideas on how to create new jobs and help out the countrys economy. Offering tax breaks to small businesses, expanding some of the governments

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十二)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Over the past 50 years more and more women have entered the work force. And theyre increasingly taking on jobs that have traditionally gone to men. Now

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

While a lion was standing over a bullock,which he had brought down to the ground,a robber came up,and demanded a share.I would give it to you,said the lion,were you not in the habit of taking without leave;and so he repulsed the rogue.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I don't wanna know know know know Who's taking you home home home home I'm loving you so so so so The way I used to love you no I don't wanna know know know know Who's taking you home home home home I'm loving you so so so so The way I used to love y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Tell me your blue skies fade to grey Tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carrying on You're standing in line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with a coffee to go Tell me your li

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

凭借在电视上夺冠07年英国《舞林大赛》的英国本地RB流行歌手Alesha Dixon本次的乐坛付出可以算是宣告成功,因为她去年推出了最新专辑The Alesha Show之后,当中的第一首主打The Boy Does Nothing 最高

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时,万人迷尼基 (Nicky Byrne)的爸爸惊传本月3日疑似因

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Song:Butter Wouldn't Melt Artist:Alsou Do you think I don't know why, you keep on hanging around. Will you get it in your head , that honey three's a crowd. I can see right through your smile, you've got a master plan Trying to get your claws in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Taking Steps Toward a Great College Paper Strong writing is one of the most important skills for any college student. Many non-native English speakers have no idea what professors in the U.S. expect from a college paper. A college paper is a piece of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

今天我们要学的词是take a hit. 说一件事情to take a hit意思是说这件事情受到了打击。最新公布的数字显示, Concert ticket sales took a hit in 2010 because of economic malaise, 经济不振使2010年音乐会入场券的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Welcome back to Business English Pod. This is the second part of our look at answering the phone and taking a message. In this lesson, well focus on taking a message. 欢迎回到商务英语播客,这是有关回电话和捎口信的第二部分,这

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Is stamp collecting your hobby? 集邮是你的爱好吗? Yes, I've got over four hundred stamps. Come and have a look. 是的,我有400多张邮票。过来看看。 Are these new ones? 这些是新的吗? Yes, I got them yesterday. I'm taking

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Alex, do you have a pet? 阿莱克斯,你有养宠物吗? I have two goldfish. They live in a bowl in my living room. 我养了两只金鱼。它们在我卧室里的碗里。 Are they nice pets? 它们是好宠物吗? Yes. They are quiet. And

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语