(一) 图表型 The past years have witnessed a mounting number of Chinese scholars returning from overseas. As is lively illustrated by the column chart, the number of returnees climbed from a mere 69.3 thousand in 2008 to over 272.9 thousand in 201

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Around the world, many people start their day with a cup of coffee, a cappuccino, or an espresso. At the same time, there are many people with various thyroid conditions who rely on synthetic thyroid hormone replacement medication like levothyroxine

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I always thought I loved myself. Maybe I did when I was younger and forgot as I got older. I had to think more deeply about it after a very beloved Heavenly Spiritual Guide said to me: When are you going to stop pretending to love yourself? 我一直以

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Taio Cruz 联手凯莉米洛超high新单曲 Artist:Taio Cruz ft. Kylie Minogue Song:Higher now i know im gun get down on the floor experiencing what you cant ignore but something bout this beat just got me hooked come over here and take a closer

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Travis - Walking in the Sun I was walking along in the sun Taking pictures of everyone And there's something on the tip of my tongue Oh oh oh oh Well it's easy to see from the far And it's easy to be on your guard But it's harder just to be who you a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Mummy:Bob, are you hungary? Bob,你饿了吗? Bob:No. 不饿。 Mummy:Do you want some Macroniancheese? 你要吃马卡龙奶酪吗? Bob:No. 不要。 Mummy:Emm...Do you wanna take a bath? 呃......你想要洗澡么? Bob:No. 不想。 Mummy:

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

今天我们分享的是西蒙斯涅克胡名言。 Focus on where you're going and you'll know what steps to take. Focus on the steps you're taking and you won't know where you're going. by Simon Sinek, Inspirational Speaker 「把注意力摆在你要

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

十二个问题 你幸福吗

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Doctor Li Lailai, China Director of the World Resources Institute says sustainable supplies of water and energy are intensifying in China as human demand continues to grow. She says water conservation is becoming a critical issue. We do have a progra

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Maybe hurting Is as grand as loving So grand you can't Escape nowhere As it's giving Wounds are taking Hard though to tell What that'd might be I can just close my eyes And let you stand outside Maybe favours Can be disquised and Disasters what light

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Maroon 5的全新专辑《Hands All Over》中这首非常好听的Runaway~悬崖大海,波涛汹涌~冲浪主题的MV嘛,酷爱这可爱的声线! Runaway Maroon 5 What am I supposed to do with this time It tear's so many holes, I stay afloat

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Like everybody,I need somebody In the lights in your eyes I'm resting peacefully by your side, by your side And you turn like the tides I was all wasted And there goes my whole life Hearts beats it feels like I'm dying My knees I can't give up trying

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

大家可能还记得Michael 这个美国学生以往几次考试都考糟了,这一次情况可大 不相同。今天他和他的中国同学李华约好了在图书馆见面。李华会学到两个常

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

More than 20 of the World's hottest supercars have braved rush hour traffic for a spin around central London. The million pound automobiles - including a Ferrari Enzo, Pagani Zonda, Bugatti Veyron and McLaren F1 - are in town for the launch of the Xb

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

分手不一定就要当仇人,也可以很体面地分手快乐。那么就来和大家说一下,如何用英语和前任说再见。 (1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up My girlfriend had broken up with me. 我的女朋友已跟我分

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Miss Kao : Taxi! Taxi! (A cab stops and she goes in.) Cab driver : Where to, miss? Miss Kao : Diamond Hotel on Beach Avenue. How much do you think the fare will be? Cab driver : Well, about three dollars. I can't tell exactly, but whatever it is, it

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Next Plane Home I woke up early to baby blue eyes from the ? whoah whoah and when the sun comes through and lights you like the angel you are whoah whoah I know I do you wrong when I'm with you I've been gone With every season change, it looks the sa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Each day you have the ability to make the choice to take control of your life, or to let it control you. You can either be proactive, or you can let circumstances call the shots. To take control of your life or exercise personal leadership is to take

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Lucky One A dream of togetherness Turned into a brighter mess A faint sign my spoken best Now, now Make way for the simple hours No finding the time its ours A fate or it's a desire I know So I was the lucky one Reading letters, not writing them

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

So they still are doing it.It wasn't just Madonna fluke,it was like they are still going clubbing. 所以他们仍在参加俱乐部活动 不仅仅是有麦当娜的活动 看来还有各种其它的俱乐部 I think they are really just taking adva

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀