Taking Back Sunday(T.B.S)乐队是美国中生代Emo(情绪硬核)摇滚乐的中坚力量之一,他们与Dashboard Confessional乐队等已成为在2000年以后商业成绩最好的Emo摇滚乐队之一。 Oh-Oh-Oh Oh-Oh-Oh You might lose your fa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Pop-pop! Its so good to see you. How are you? Mans voice: Good, good. How are those knees holding up? And the old ticker? Man: Fine. Cant complain. What m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

Throw away 和 Throw out 两者相似的意思就是扔东西 A: What do you want to do with these bottles? 这些瓶子你想怎么办啊? B: Just throw them away. I don't need'em anymore. 就把它们扔了吧,我不需要了。 throw out 通常扔

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Welcome back to Business English Pod. This is the second part of our look at answering the phone and taking a message. In this lesson, well focus on taking a message. Todays lesson is also featured in our new eBook: Business English for Telephoning.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

Interview (4) Manager: Ive just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed. 我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。 Sales Rep: Thank you. Ive worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomp

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

If you are interested in studying at an American college or university, you have probably heard about the Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is widely known as the TOEFL. It is the most widely used language assessment exam for American c

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A: Where am I taking you? B: I need to go to PCC. A: Thats no problem. B: How long is it going to take you? A: With traffic itll take 25 minutes. B: Do you think you can get there quicker? A: I cant get there any faster. B: How much will the fare be?

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

Eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh bop bop away-o Summer vibe, summer vibe I'm looking for a summer vibe Got me turning on the radio I gotta kick these blues Working all day Trying to make pay Wishing these clouds away I want to feel the sunshine Hit the sand Tak

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

[00:00.00]Please do join us tonight. [00:03.24]今晚请一定来参加我们的聚会 [00:06.48]A:Please do join us tonight. [00:07.86]今晚请一定来参加我们的聚会 [00:09.25]B:I will.Thanks for inviting me. [00:10.40]我会的,谢谢邀请

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话800句

1.Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone. 谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。 2.I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li. 真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生。 3. I appreciate your s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

One of my favourite times of the day is bath time. I absolutely love taking a bath. Baths are so much better than showers. Having a bath is the most relaxing thing. Theres nothing better in life than sinking into a hot bath and letting the water take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

W: Hello! How can I help you, sir? M: I want to take out a loan for school. What kind of interest rate do you offer? W: Do you qualify for any of the Federal loan programs? M: Yes, but I need to borrow some more money. W: Well. In that case we can o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

A: Have you taken the written test yet? B: No, I haven't. A: You should study before you take it. B:I have been studying. A: Why don't you take the test? B: Do you know if it costs any money to take it? A: Since you already paid for your permit, you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving

What is that? well, you know. 这是怎么了 好吧 你懂的 I didn't have to tell her twice,so... 对于我的命令她向来是乖乖执行 Well, no, she ah... 好吧 不是啦 实际上她 We obviously love our dogs very much.uh. 很明显 我俩非

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A: Well, it was nice talking to you. B: It was nice talking to you too. A: We should really hang out again. B: That would be fun. A: Where do you want to go? B: I think we should go out to eat. A: That sounds good. B: All right, so I'll see you then.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

What's taking so long? 怎么这么长时间啊? Maybe I'll never be found. 也许我永远也不会被发现。 Hello, anyone there? 你好,有人在吗? I see you whoever you are. 不管你是谁,我看见你了。 Little Bear, I found you.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

(Verse 1) Sitting on my bedroom tonight, Thinking of how to change your mind, Since you walked out my life again, Yeah. So I strike a pose until my chin, And hold the light to suit my skin, Your favourite t-shirt on again. (Pre-Chorus) Counting us, C

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

钱妞新单Blow强势放送 钱妞Ke$ha推出新单Blow,MV中总算没有再一脸脏兮兮的样子示人,妩媚迷人,有些镜头乍一看很有小甜甜的感觉^^MV拍得相当有范儿,而且你会在里面看到神马哦! Artist:K

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Jay: I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game. People talk. Manny: You talk at my football games. Jay: For one thing, it's called soccer. Your team scored two goals all season. I'm not taking a big risk. How much of this did

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

英国新晋乐队Travis乐队在2004年11月份发行了精选辑《Singles》。专辑包括16首乐队曾经发行过的单曲,以及一首全新创作Walking In The Sun,轻快的节奏配上优美的吉他和弦,紧扣心门。在10月18日率

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲