Chinese ambassador to the UK Liu Xiaoming says China has taken serious measures to surmount economic and political obstacles and has a bright future in the road ahead. Liu Xiaoming delivered a speech at the conference themed The Road Ahead: Visions f

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

Hi, everybody. This Sunday is Father's Day, and so I wanted to take a moment to talk about the most important job many of us will ever have and that's being a dad. Today we're blessed to live in a world where technology allows us to connect instantly

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend I am in Lima, Peru, meeting with leaders from nations in the Asia Pacific region at our annual summit. This summit comes at a time of serious turmoil in the global economy. It also comes at a time of unprece

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Americans gather with loved ones to celebrate Thanksgiving. This holiday season is a time of fellowship and peace. And it is a time to give thanks for our many blessings. During this holiday season, we give th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend I'm attending the Army-Navy game in Philadelphia, and I'm looking forward to a great day of college football. But more importantly, I'm looking forward to spending time with the brave men and women of the Un

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. For years, America's automakers have faced serious challenges -- burdensome costs, a shrinking share of the market, and declining profits. In recent months, the global financial crisis has made these challenges even more

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I gave my official farewell speech to the men and women of America's Armed Forces in a ceremony at Fort Myer, Virginia. For the past eight years, I have had no higher honor than serving as the Commander-in-Chi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. For the last eight years, I have had the honor of speaking to the American people Saturday mornings through this radio address. In hundreds of broadcasts, I have talked to you about important issues affecting our securit

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Americans from all walks of life are continuing to feel the effects of the financial crisis. In recent weeks, concerns about the availability of credit, the safety of financial assets, and the volatility of the stock mar

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Congress passed a bipartisan rescue package to address the instability in America's financial system. This was a difficult vote for many members of the House and Senate, but voting for it was the right choice

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, more than 120 million Americans went to the polls and voted for a new President and Congress. No matter how we cast our ballots, all Americans have reason to be proud of our democracy. Our citizens hav

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you from Beijing, where I've come to support American athletes participating in the Olympic Games. This is a moment of pride for our Olympians and the great Nation they represent, and Laura and I are hono

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Congress voted to expand a vital program that is saving lives across the developing world -- the Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, also known as PEPFAR. I thank members of Congress from both sides of the aisle f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

For this is also a time around the world when some of the fundamental ideals of liberal democracies are under attack 这也是世界各地自由民主的基础概念受到攻击, and when notions of objectively and of a free press and of facts and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢。非常感谢。 Mr Speaker, before I respond to the debate, I would like to say this directly to the Prime Minister. 议长先生,在我针对本次辩论发言之前,我希望能直言不讳地对首相先生

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

We see New Zealand developing as a top place in the world to do business because: 我们见证了新西兰正在发展成为世界上最适合做生意的地区,因为: We have a highly educated and skilled workforce 我们拥有高学历、高技能

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Hi everybody. On Thursday, I traveled to Pittsburgh for the White House Frontiers Conference, 大家好。周四,我来到匹斯堡参加白宫前沿大会。 where some of America's leading minds came together 在那里,一些美国的领袖人物聚在

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,各位好。 It's now been four years since a crisis that began on Wall Street spread to Main Street, hammering middle-class families and ultimately costing our economy 9 million jobs. 4年前华尔街的危机蔓延至全社会,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! On Friday, I met with leaders of both parties in Congress to try and find a way forward in light of the severe budget cutsknown in Washington as the sequesterthat have already started to inflict pain on communities a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

地点:巴巴多斯某酒店餐厅 人物:迈克,戴维,钱德勒 事件:得知菲比很有可能答应戴维的求婚,迈克赶去先下手为强。 Mike: I have a question I need to ask you. 迈克:我必须问你一句话。 David: I

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台