商业英语教程 English For Business 第十三课: 商业展示 Lesson 13: A presentation 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您制作的《商业英语

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

商业英语教程 English For Business 第十四课: 商业展示 Lesson 14: A Presentation 各位听众朋友,欢迎您收听澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商业英语

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

The long reach of terrorism threatens to steal the future of countless Africans, said Secretary Tillerson in a recent speech. In the last year alone, thousands of Africans have died at the hands of terrorists. 恐怖主义四散使无数非洲人的未

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(三月)

特朗普联大演讲狂批伊朗 伊总统鲁哈尼回击 CARL AZUZ, CNN 10 ANCHOR: With the United Nations General Assembly in session, some of the world's most prominent leaders taking what's been called the world's biggest stage. We're starting t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年10月

a large circle of friends 交际很广 a large number of 许多,大量 a success 成功 admire 赞美,钦佩 admire ...for 钦佩某人的 be dissappointed 失望 be popular 受欢迎 circle 圈子 close 亲密的 laugh at 嘲笑 make a speech 演讲

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

19.All for Customers 19.一切为了客户 We at Compaq know that our success comes from one source only, and that's our customers. We also know that in this highly competitive business, we must continuously earn your trust and your confidence. To th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

5.Three Ways to Have a Better Life 5.三种方法让你生活更美好 Bend down once in a while and smell a flower. 偶尔弯下腰闯一闻花香。 Listen once in a while. It's amazing what you can hear. On a hot summer day in the country you can

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Hi, everybody. 大家好! Nearly six years after the worst financial crisis of our lifetimes, our businesses have added nearly 10 million new jobs over the past 53 months. 6年前,我们遭遇了此生最严重的经济危机,经过53个月的努力

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Good afternoon, everybody. Earlier today, I was briefed by my homeland security team on the events in Boston. We're continuing to monitor and respond to the situation as it unfolds. And I've directed the full resources of the federal government to he

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, everybody. Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I'd work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the expense of the midd

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Over the years I've been greatly moved by the warmth and spirit, the strength and resolve of the Kenyan people, and I've been grateful for my connection to Kenya and the way you've welcomed me and my family to your beautiful country from my father's

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Today's show starts in eastern Asia, where a recent speech by U.S. President Donald Trump was closely watched around the world. Speaking in front of South Korea's national assembly, its lawmaking body, President Trump addressed the international stan

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年11月

Hi. This week, I got the chance to sit down with some impressive students at Lorain County Community College in Ohio. One of them was a woman named Andrea Ashley. Two years ago, Andrea lost her job as an HR analyst. Today, shes getting certified in t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Well, thank you very much. 好的,非常感谢你们。 Let me begin by thanking President Caldern and the Mexican people for their extraordinarily gracious hospitality in this beautiful setting. 首先我要感谢这美丽的环境下的卡尔德隆总

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This week, I spent some time talking with college students about how we can make higher education more affordable. 本周,我花了一些时间和大学生谈论如何才能使高等教育更能负担得起。 And one of the things I told them was ho

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

It is a great pleasure to welcome President Karzai to my hometown of Chicago after he extended hospitality to me during my visit to to Kabul recently. 很高兴欢迎卡尔扎伊总统来到我的故乡芝加哥, 而最近在我访问喀布尔期间他

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. Over the last few weeks, there's been a lot of talk about Medicare, with a lot of accusations and misinformation flying around. 嗨,各位好,在过去的几个星期里,医保法案成为了人们争相谈论的话题,而夹杂在

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 I'm here in Ohio, where I've spent the past couple days talking with folks about our central challenge as a country. 我现在正在俄亥俄州, 我在过去的几天里与人们谈论关于我们的中央面临的挑战

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

美国前白宫演讲撰稿人Jon Lovett,前奥巴马和希拉里的御用演讲稿撰稿人,2013年5月18日在匹兹学院的幽默演讲,全场笑声不断。他告诫毕业生要真诚正直,学位并不能代表你什么都懂。 匹兹学

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

So LeBron we talked a little bit about this out there but tonight 勒布朗,我们之前在场内谈过这个话题,不过 describe the effort from the men behind you because as great as you have been 能否再评论一下你身后这些队友今晚

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂