Stress is overwhelmingly prevalent in modern society. Sleep depravation, poor health, relationship woes and financial concerns can all take their toll. However the number one cause of stress, according to Statistic Brain, that is work-related pressur

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Exercise 1-19: Spelling and Numbers CD 1 Track 28 Just as there is stress in words or phrases, there is intonation in spelling and numbers. Americans seem to spell things out much more than other people. In any bureaucratic situation, you'll be aske

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

Exercise 1-11: Translation CD 1 Track 18 Take the sentence I didn't say he stole the money and translate it into your native language. Write it down below, using whatever letters or characters you use in your language. ______________________________

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

store 储藏,商店 storey 楼层 storm 暴风雨,大动荡 story 故事,小说 stode卢 straight 直的,正直的,直接的 straim 拉紧,紧张 strange 陌生的,奇怪的 stranger 生人 strap 袋子,捆扎 strategic 战略上的 s

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Language Points 1.There's no one I'd rather be with than you. 2.You're the most person in my life. 3.You mean the world to me. 4.You make me smile. 5.You complete me. 6.I wish you were here with me right now. 7.I want to be with you for the rest of m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

每个人生活中都有压力,工作中的、生活中的,工作上的压力你们是如何排遣的呢? Rob: Hello, I'm Rob Neil: And I'm Neil. Rob: And this is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. Today we're talking about stress. Nei

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

1.Frequent headaches 1.经常头疼 Many headaches are tension headaches, which result from clenching your jaw, tensing your neck, shoulder or back muscles or grinding your teeth. 很多头疼属于紧张性头疼,这是由于咬紧牙床、颈部、

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Letting the mind go blank for five minutes each day is good for health, according to an initiative on healthy lifestyle recently launched in China. 我国近日启动一项倡导健康生活方式的项目,提出每天发呆5分钟有益健康。 T

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这些词送给喜欢读书的你: Bookworm: 书虫,有些人会觉得这个有点书呆子,但大部分人会喜欢自己有知识有文化。 Someone may take it offensively. 有人可能会觉得被冒犯了。 Avid reader: passionate about

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

To forgive may be divine, but no one ever said it was easy. When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your grudge. But forgiveness is possible -- and it can be surprisingly beneficial to your physical and mental hea

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

给你每天保持微笑的十个理由 1. Smiling makes us attractive。 We are drawn to people who smile. There is an attraction factor.We want to know a smiling person and figure out what is so good. Frowns,scowls and grimaces all push people away

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

While some 13 million Americans are out of work these days, those still with jobs might have a strange new thing to worry about--getting a promotion can be bad for you, a new study suggests。 虽然大约有1300万的美国人现在没有工作,不过

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你知道吗,喝牛奶除了能补充钙质,还能减压呢,也就是说它对于人的身心健康有双重作用!不过至于要喝多少才能达到减压的效果,现在没有数据提供,只有靠大家自己尝试喽。 A protein fo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A cool new service in Japan is meant to help busy career women cope with the stress of their hectic lifestyles. For about 7,900 yen, they can hire Ikemeso cute men to wipe away their tears, quite literally! 当下,日本新兴一种酷炫服务,能

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你该微笑的十个理由 Smiling is a great way to make yourself stand out while helping your body to function better. Smile to improve your health, your stress level, and your attractiveness. Smiling is just one fun way to live longer read about

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天Larry 到Li Hua 的宿舍去串门,Li Hua 会学到两个常用语:hang in there 和to be stressed out。 LL: Li Hua, you look exhausted. Is everything OK? LH: 哎哟,Larry, 我得在星期五

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

1. Smiling makes us attractive. We are drawn to people who smile. There is an attraction factor. We want to know a smiling person and figure out what is so good. Frowns, scowls and grimaces all push people away -- but a smile draws them in. 1.微笑使

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一本正文只有264个字的书,却在全世界掀起了一大股风潮!说它刷爆了全世界的朋友圈也不为过!人们在facebook,Instagram,甚至youtube上分享他们的读书心得。它就是只有黑白线稿的无字天书,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

带狗上班可缓解压力 A study suggests that bringing pet dogs to work can reduce stress and make the job more enjoyable, BBC reported。 Randolph Barker, leading academic author and Professor in the Virginia Commonwealth University, said having

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在雅思听力中,雅思听力代词可以分为好几类,如:人称代词(I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they及其宾格);物主代词(my, your, his, her, its及其复数,mine, yours, his, hers, its及其复数

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语