A pet dog helps reduce children's stress. Petting a dog really helps kids. Researchers looked at 643 young children. They found that children with a pet dog are less stressed than children without one. This will not surprise parents. They know dogs h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Exercise 1-11: Translation Take the sentence I didn't say he stole the money and translate it into your native language. Write it down below, using whatever letters or characters you use in your language. Now that you have written your sentence down,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Islands and Bridges 岛屿和桥梁 Kathy notes that Stockholm and Amsterdam are both cities on water. 凯西注意到斯德哥尔摩和阿姆斯特丹两个城市都建在

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

28. It is no fun being a victim. I refuse to be helpless anymore. I claim my own power. I am not responsible for other people. We are all under the law of our own consciousness. I realize that stress is only fear. I now release all fears.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语

A: I have been having a lot of headaches lately. B: Have you been having these headaches for a long time? A: I have had headaches my whole life, but they have been getting worse lately. B: Have you been under a lot of stress lately? A: Ive been under

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Overcoming Overcommitment By Melissa Stoppler . Used with permission of About, Inc. Which can be found on the Web at www.about.com . All rights reserved. The key to effective time management lies in o

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

WHITFIELD: So if you've watched your fortunes rise and fall on Wall Street, this may be only mildly shocking to you. Those big plunges in your portfolio can also take quite a toll on your health. CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta joini

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(三)月

If you listen to previous daily tips, you will recall that content words, such as nouns, main verbs, adjectives and adverbs are normally stressed, and function words, such as personal pronouns, possessive adjectives and prepositions are normally not

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Listen this way听力教程第二册-12

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Exercise 1-38: Consistent Noun Stress in Changing Verb Tenses This is a condensed exercise for you to practice simple intonation with a wide range of verb tenses. When you do the exercise the first time, go through stressing only the nouns Dogs eat b

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

29. Boas felt that the culture of any society must be understood as the result of a unique history and not as one of many cultures belonging to a broader evolutionary stage or type of culture. 【分析】复合句。句子主干是Boas felt that。t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

7 Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 7个创意方法,帮你管理自己的压力 Stress is a huge problem for us all. Heres what Ive learned and apply to manage stress using my creativity. 对于我们所有人来说,压力都是个大问题。我在

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

GWEN IFILL: And earlier this afternoon, I spoke via Skype to one of the many international aid workers trying to help in Nepal. Andy Bastable is head of water and sanitation at Oxfam. He is in Kathmandu. Andy, tell us, what are the immediate challeng

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

很多坐在电脑前工作的人会有亚健康的身体状态,经常腰酸背疼。不要忽视这些小疼痛,这说明你的工作姿势和习惯需要纠正了。 It's not just the most physically demanding jobs that can lead to serious inju

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Eating Can Boost Mood,UK Researchers Find (2002)Feeling tired and stressed out? A new study provides evidence that a bowl of ice cream or mashed potatoes can lift your spirits.Researchers from the University of Surrey in the UK investigated t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

4 Simple Tips on How to Achieve Clutter-Free Living Have you been feeling considerably stressed out, fatigued or inefficient lately? Cant find the exact reason why you are feeling this way? Try and look around you. Do you see a lot of unnecessary thi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Common Symptoms of Too Much Stress 压力太大的共同特征 What Are Your Stress Symptoms? 你表现出来的工作压力症状有哪些? We all experience stress in our daily lives from different sources: jobs, relationships, finances. And whethe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: labor relations have been getting heated over the last few days. Theres even talk of a strike if contract negotiations dont go smoothly. B: I would hate to see the negotiations go sour, because the last thing we need is more trouble from the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A group of graduates got together to visit their old university professor. 一群毕业生,各自在事业上都已有所建树,相约一起去看望他们年老的大学教授。 The conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

So the second question really was, you know, so we know that our minds change our bodies, 第二个问题就是,我们知道心理状态会影响我们的身体, but is it also true that our bodies change our minds? 那身体是否能影响心理呢

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇