Research shows that habitual complaining affects us mentally, emotionally, and physically. Such behavior may cause or worsen stress, sapping our energy and desire to pursue our dreams. 研究表明,习惯性抱怨会从心理上、情感上和生理上

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Stand-still traffic, air pollution, crowded streets, endless gray sidewalks. Sound familiar? 交通停滞、空气污染、马路拥挤、无休无止的灰色人行道。是不是听着耳熟? Some studies have shown that city dwellers may have a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

雅思听力的代词

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Getting too little sleep for several nights in a row disrupts hundreds of genes that are essential for good health, including those linked to stress and fighting disease. 连续几个晚上睡眠过少会扰乱数以百计对身体健康必不可少的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

She Got Me是Chuka M唱的一首歌,如果你觉得好听就把它推荐给你的好友。本站提供歌曲在线试听,同时我们也在页面播放器下方提供MP3下载的连接地址,希望能下载高音质的MP3歌曲, Maximal rb -

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

There is a way to make big decisions, but you have to prepare for them first. Here's how. 做一些重大的决定时,方法总是有的。但我们要做的,是一场周密的规划。 Before you make any big decision in business, there's one re

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do you have a stressful job? 你工作压力大吗? Doug:Hello, Im Doug Campbell and this is 6 minute English. Today were talking about stress. Stress at work. And Im here with the very relaxed Jackie Dalton. Jackie:Hi Doug, yes our topic today is about d

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

The hypothalamus, the master controller of your hormones, releases something called corticotropin-releasing hormone. 下视丘是控制荷尔蒙的主宰,它会释放一种叫促肾上腺皮质释放素的物质。 This triggers the pituitary gland

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

She's only a few feet away. 她就在不远处。 The closer he gets, the more nervous he becomes, 他越走近越紧张, the budding zit on his nose growing bigger and bigger until it practically eclipses his face. 鼻子上才刚长出来的青春痘

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

What do these five words have in common: hotdog, fireworks, well-being, waistline, sunset and ice cream? They could all describe a fun holiday celebration. For example: My holiday was wonderful! I went to a friends party and we laughed, ate and had a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Stress is a huge problem for us all.Here's what I've learned and apply to manage stress using my creativity. 对于我们所有人来说,压力都是个大问题。我在这分享点我自己学到

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

家是繁忙疲惫的都市人休憩的净土。但是由于经济危机,家庭成员之间缺乏联系,父母和孩子之间的代沟,养家糊口的压力变大,婚姻的道德束缚变小,导致在家的压力有所增大。 Has your hom

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Students at a British university were treated to some much-needed stress relief as they prepare for exam week. 英国一所大学在学生为考试周做准备时为学生提供了一种急需的解压方式。 The University of Central Lancashire's

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Stressful situations are sometimes inevitable. Each of us perceives challenges in their own way and reaction to them also varies. How stressful our life is depends not only on us. Other people influence it as well, and this is something we cannot cha

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

If job stress is wearing you down and you want more leisure time, but you can't -- or don't want to -- quit altogether, it can be easy to feel stuck. But there's an alternative to consider: a voluntary demotion. Plenty of professionals dream of scali

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You're standing face-to-face with a professional in your industry who can help you advance your career. This is your chance to wow this person with a strong handshake, bright smile and direct eye contact, followed by a witty comment that initiates a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

情景对话: Claire:Haley,honey,IwantedtotalktoyouaboutthiswholethingwithAndy. Haley:What'stheretotalkabout? Claire:Well,I'mconcernedthatitisdistractingyoufromwhat'sreallyimportant. Haley:Oh,mom,there'snothingtoworryabout.Youknow,it'sjustsex. Clai

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

What would you say when you are under work pressure, stressed out and frantic or challenged and energized? There's very little physiological difference between the two, says a growing contingent of experts who claim work stress has an upside. These e

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

New Words: pet vt. 宠爱,爱抚 soothe vt. 安慰;使平静;缓和 intensive adj. 加强的;集中的; necessitate vt.使成为必需,需要;迫使 recharge vt.再充电; 再装填(弹药等); 01. Help you sleep better 帮助你睡得更

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

商务往来中为了避免矛盾纠纷,有很多需要强调的问题要提请别人注意,相关的英语表达有: I must stress that goods were strictly inspected before shipment with your representative on the spot. 我必须强调,货物装

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语