After 20 years as a pilot, I became an airport manger and soon found the stress was getting to me. I needed a release and wanted to buy a motorcycle, but my family thought it was too dangerous. My wif

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Good morning from the CNN centre here in Atlanta, I'm Melissa Long. It's Wednesday, May 13th. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The father of a U.S soldier charged with killing fellow troops is criticizing the US Military. He says h

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

Have you ever found yourself staring down at an empty bowl of ice cream wondering what just happened? 你是不是也遇到过这种情况:自己盯着空空如也的冰激凌杯,在想刚刚到底发生了什么? Or holding an empty bag of M a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Who doesn't get stressed every now and then? It may feel like you're always on the brink of being totally overwhelmed. The key is knowing when it's happening and being proactive about putting an end to it. 谁不会时不时的感到焦虑呢?有时候

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Claire最近工作压力大,我们听听Jim告诉Claire该如何减压。 J:There are lots of options for dealing with stress. What do you find works for you? C:I have no idea. I've tried ginseng, herbal teas...nothing seems to work. J:Oh, look...t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Another leading cause of memory problems is chronic stress. 另一个引发记忆力问题的原因是长期压力。 When we're constantly overloaded with work and personal responsibilities, our bodies are on hyper-alert. 当我们长期面对超负荷

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Don't Compare. 不要做比较 Stress is often caused by comparison to others. 与别人的比较往往会引起压力。 Most people are not as happy as they portray themselves to be. 其实,大

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

工作中的压力很大,如何应对呢? Feifei: Hello! Im Feifei and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English! In todays programme were talking about stress, and here with me in the studio today is the very lovely Neil. How are you today

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Science and Technology Stress and ageing A question of attitude 科技 压力和老化 一个态度问题 The link between chronic stress and a marker of old age is being disentangled 科学家发现了长期压力与一个衰老标志间的联系 TE

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Workers who commute by car, bus or train to the office are more likely to suffer from stress and exhaustion, according to researchers from Lund University in Sweden. Workers who commute by car, bus or train to the office are more likely to suffer fro

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Many of us spend a large chunk of our waking lives at work, but rarely do we give much thought to how our on-the-clock environment might be affecting how we feel around the clock. 很多人大部分醒着的时间都在工作,却很少想过工作环

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Lou Bega - Lonely 相关介绍:Lou Bega是一位来自古巴的年轻黑人拉丁男歌手。这位古巴青年是在德国长大,从17岁开始就对节奏&布鲁斯、雷鬼等黑人音乐产生了浓厚的兴趣。Lou Bega最初

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Once upon a time a psychology professor walked around on a stage while teaching stress managementprinciples to an auditorium filled with students. 曾经,有一位心理学教授在讲台上来回走着,向满席的学生传授压力管理原则。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What is stress? Why do we have stress? How can we relieve stress? Do you ever feel like you have too much on your plate? Everyone expects something from you and you don't seem to have the time required to deliver. You notice the muscles in your neck

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You work all day. You check email at lunch and wherever you are. And then you keep checking (and answering) emails when you get home。 你一整天都在工作,吃午饭的时候,随时随地,你都在查收邮件。工作下班了回到家,你

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是unwind。 Unwind, 有休息、放松的意思。 Like adults, children need time to relax and unwind, 跟大人一样,孩子也需要时间放松、减压。 纽约市长布隆伯格经常到百慕大去休息。当地人骄

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Researchers have stumbled across what may turn out to be a miracle(奇迹) treatment for hair loss in humans. The scientists were investigating how stress affects the digestive system when they made the discovery. The team at the University of Ca

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Have a spoonful of sugar in your tea: It helps stress sip away在你的茶中加一勺糖吧:你的压力会被一口一口地喝掉。 In our health conscious times they are often regarded as the pariahs of the office tea round. 在我们拥有健康

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 Simple Ways to Live a Less Stressful Life If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didnt ask me, Id still have to say it. - George F. Burns Stress is a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

国际标准智商测试题[IQ测试] 智商 ,就是 IQ (Intelligence Quotient的简称),通俗地可以理解为智力,是指数字、空间、逻辑、词汇、创造、记忆等能力,它是德国心理学家施特恩在1912年提出的。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文