A Mask Was Stifling Me by Lucy Freeman I believe that everyone wants to love and be loved and that happiness stems from a facing and acceptance of self that allows you to give and receive love. Some think of love as a passionate, hungry, dramatic fee

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

a great number of 许多,大量 center / centre 中心 different 不同的 firm 公司 have been there 去过那里 have been to 去过 receive 收到 receive... from 从 收到,收到

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

新东方赵丽词汇课堂Lesson 26听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

如今互联网这么发达,什么东西只要一放到网上,就会一发不可收拾。如果你突然发现,朋友没有经过允许,就把你的一张很丑陋的照片放到了网上,你会怎么做?我的朋友Jennifer就被同事这么

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Suhklal lives in central Ind

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

交货 About DeliveryS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1S: Do you need delivery? 需要送货吗? C: Yes. 是的。 S: Give me delivery address please. 请给我送货地址。 C: This is my name card, when del

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

You will receive two weeks paid vacation a year. 你每年有两周的带薪假期。 You will receive two weeks paid vacation a year. 你每年有两周的带薪假期。 Thats really nice. 这太好了。 This is staff manual. 这是员工手册。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

a dramatic increase 急剧增长 英文释义 An increase that is so large it may attract attention. 例句 Genetic improvements in agriculture have resulted ina dramatic increase in many crops, often doubling or tripling annual production.农业基因

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- British actress, comedienne(喜剧女演员) and screenwriter(编剧家) Emma Thompson has become the latest addition to the landmark Hollywood Walk of Fame, receiving the 2,416th star in a ceremony held on Friday.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hello, this is Anna speaking from Tip Top Trading, I want some imperial lemon sized luxury boxes. 你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,我想要一些装皇家柠檬的豪华礼盒。 ...What? 怎么了? Let's make this order a bit more polite

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Have you ever talked with a friend about a problem only to realize that he just doesn't seem to grasp why the issue is so important to you? 你有没有遇到过这样的情况,当你跟一个朋友聊起自己的困难,你发现他好像无法明白

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So, for example, in a distant era now, 比如说,在以前一个遥远的时代, it was common when one gave a speech to basically talk like writing. 当一个人作演讲,说起话来像在写作一样,是很平常的事情。 So I mean the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

WASHINGTON, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Treasury said on Monday that it expected to receive 5.75 billion U.S. dollars from the latest sale of the American International Group (AIG) stock, 750 million dollars more than initially estimated, as the unde

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You are flattering me 过奖了;你在奉承我 A:Alice,I never knew you had such a lovely voice.You really can sing,can't you? 艾丽斯,我不知道你有这么好的嗓子。你唱歌真不赖,不是吗? B:Thanks,Mark.I used to be a member

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Todd: Nicola, you're from England. Nicola: Yes, I am. Todd: OK. Now in England you have something called Boxing day. Nicola: Yes, we do. Todd: So, we don't have that in America. What is Boxing day? Nicola: Well, boxing day is always on the 26th of De

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Grading of Final Exams 期末考试的打分 Here is a list of the ways professors here at the American University grade their final exams. 下面是美国大学的教授们给期末考试打分的方式。 Dept of Statistics 统计学系 All grades

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

是Push Play2014年07月21日发行的专辑. 歌词: Song:Taking It Back Artist:Push Play I thought you were the one for me I thought you were the remedy I thought so many things But now I just can't think about it I brought you breakfast in y

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

rate 价格,费用 tax extra 另加税金 look forward to 期待,希望 receive 接待,接见,欢迎 guest 旅客,宿客 welcome to 欢迎到来 bellboy 行李员,旅客服务员 madam 夫人,女士,太太 trip 旅行,旅程 take ca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

讲解 Today's key word is Weight.(weight. n.重量,体重; vt.加重于,使变重; 使负重,使负担或压迫; 例句 What is your weight? 你的体重是多少? 延伸 If someone loses weight, they become lighter. If they gain weight or

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

A: Excuse me.。. B: Yes, sir. How may I be of service? A: I would like to return this item.。. Are refunds allowed? B: Certainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to retur

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语