May we contact your present employer? 我们可以和你现在的雇主联系吗? Not at this moment because I haven't told my employer about this yet. 关于这件事,我尚未向现在的公司提及,所以请暂时先不要这么做。 Once

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Where have you been today? Why do you ask me this question? I called you several times but couldn't reach you. Really? I went to a village with several friends. Village? Yes,it's a small mountain village. My cellphone couldn't receive signal there. N

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Topic1-High Temperature Subsidy This summer, many cities in China have been through a HOT test thanks to the heat. On July 21st 2017, Shanghai reached 40.9℃, the highest record of temperature in the past 145 years. Under such heat, staying indoors

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

这是庆祝 It's the celebration of.... A: Diana,would you like to go to a dance party held by our company this weekend? It's the celebration of a successful cooperation. B: With pleasure.That must be exciting. 预定餐位 book tables A: Hello,West

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

图片1 receive vt. 收到,接到,接收,遭到,受到,接待,接见 例句:Lydia will receive a Bachelor's degree after four years's efforts. 经过四年的努力,莉迪娅将获得学士学位。 deceive v. 欺骗,行骗 例句:

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Todd: What sports are you into? Wendi: I like everything. I do everything. Todd: Really! Wendi: Yeah. Todd: Whats the last sport you played? Wendi: The last sport I played Im just looking at my calendar the last sport I played was probably Ultimate F

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

President Obama Preparing to Receive Gun Policy Recommendations From Learning English, this is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Almost a month has passed since a gunman killed twenty children and six adults at a school in Newtown, Connecticut. The

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

IN THE NEWS - President Obama Preparing to Receive Gun Policy Recommendations 新闻报道 - 奥巴马总统准备接受枪支政策建言 From Learning English, this is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Haitians crowded into banks and money transfer offices that reopened Saturday for the first time since last week's earthquake. Few Haitians have been able to work or access their bank accounts for nearly two weeks. Haitians clutched identification ca

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Five nations will receive the first grants from a new fund aimed at helping developing-world farms like this one in Haiti. Five nations will receive the first grants from a new and unusual fund aimed at helping developing-world farmers. Bangladesh, H

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Chinese writer Cao Wenxuan, who won the 2016 Hans Christian Andersen Prize, has left China for New Zealand to receive the award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to children's literature. The award granting ceremony is scheduled to take

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

A: Where is the pots and pans section? B: You'll find all our pots and pans right over there. A: Thank you. All I had to do was open my eyes. B: Would you like to receive our store credit card? A: No, thank you. The last thing is need is another cred

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

第六弹友情相伴 Friendship Oriaon Swett Marden No young man starting life could have better capital than plenty of friends. They will strengthen his credit, support him in every great effort, an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

By Selah Hennessy Dakar 06 November 2007 United Nations officials say Congolese soldiers have obstructed food distribution to displaced families in the Democratic Republic of Congo by trying to register their own families for U.N. aid. Dozens were in

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

Chinese police on Sunday launched a mobile app to encourage witnesses report the whereabouts of missing or trafficked children. According to a statement from the criminal investigation bureau of the Ministry of Public Security, more than 5,000 anti-t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

今天我们要学的词是equivalent。 Equivalent, 意思是相当于,等同于。《华盛顿邮报》报道说,9/11恐怖袭击事件以来, In Washington and the surrounding areas, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Those rejected were applying for student visas through a partnership program between Italy and China, the Marco Polo and Turandot Projects, which focus on the arts, music and design. In the past, the projects had a very high visa approval rate with s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

A delegation of UN Security Council members are now in Bangladesh to assess for themselves the Rohingya refugee situation. The visit comes after the world body earlier in the month said Myanmar is not ready to receive returning refugees, despite Myan

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Lesson Introduction Having a baby is one of the happiest moments of a couple's life. It is equally happy for the friends of the expecting mother since they are in charge of preparing a baby shower. In this lesson we explore the sorts of gifts an expe

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod