Lesson 4 An exciting trip 激动人心的旅行 课文内容: I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a gre

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(389) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

教育背景 刚踏出校门的社会新鲜人,由于尚无实际工作经验,面试者也无从询问工作本身的专业性问题,但是他可以藉由你所读学校、所选修的课程、在课业上的表现、以及所参加的社团活动等方面,来判断你是否具备做好这份工作的潜力与能力。回答这类问题,正是你进行自我推

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

Few of us want to appear dependent: witness the rugged determination of many older people to resist support to which they're entitled; and the intense frustration of some who've spent a lifetime caring for others who now find it painfully difficult t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Surfing the Internet has been a fashion thing. We can do many things in the Internet. Do you think about how we can surf the Internet? Most people surf the Internet with Internet Explorer. Do you know

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

雅思G类写作:商业书信结尾模板句(1)1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay. 3. We await a good news with patience. 4. We hope to receive a favourable reply per retu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

His work has been dissected by many critics. 他的作品被许多评论家仔细分析。 dissect是个动词,一般表示解剖,dissect也有仔细分析和剖析的意思,但表示这个意思时要注意它的发音,当中的i要发短音。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

1.Can you tell me what the procedures of applying for a job are? 你能告诉我这个工作的申请程序是什么吗? 2.What are the steps during the application? 申请的程序是什么? 3.Can I ask what steps I have to go through in applyin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

unit 142 称赞嗓音好 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Alice, I never knew you had such a lovely voice. You really can sing, can't you? A:艾丽斯,我不知道你有这么好的嗓。你唱得真不赖,不是吗? B:Thanks, Mark. I used to be a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Pre-Listening Vocabulary expectant: waiting for something, especially the birth of a baby mortality: death kit: a package of useful items double: to have a secondary purpose onesie: a one-piece shirt and underwear set (also called a diaper shirt) opt

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Task 3: Listening Effectively Through it is 50% of everyday communication, listening, it seems, is the least taught. Listening is more than just hearing: it requires understanding. In an educational setting, listening effectively is critical. Effecti

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

A: Will I get notification that I qualify for unemployment? B: The Employment Development Office will send you a Notice of Unemployment Insurance Award letter. A: What is contained in that letter? B: In addition to telling you how much you will recei

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

I will try again this year. 今年我会继续努力的。 Congratulations on your sales last year. 祝贺你去年取得好的销售业绩。 Thanks. I will try again this year. 谢谢。今年我会继续努力的。 You are the person we need, wit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

UNIT 6 We Need Retraining Integrated Skills Development Passage Improve Communication Skills Your work in business will involve communication—a lot of it—because communication is a major and essen

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

基础好的同学就直接改写提纲来写私人书信就行了。因为私人书信写作比较任意,模板不好确定。基础不好的同学,就把提纲中规定的东西都写到第二段,一三段按照我写的,模板化。 第一段客套话+写作目的 It is great to hear from you again. Nothing could have given me g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Common Courtesies in the Office 办公室常见礼节 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的美国同事Amy好像显得不太高兴。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy, how are you? A:I'm fine. C:听上去你好像不太高兴?出什么事

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: I want to go house shopping, and I want to know what I can afford to buy. B: There is a formula that can help us figure that out. What is your annual salary? A: I earn sixty-five thousand dollars per year. B: What is the length of time that you ha

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

1. Let me make you a special offer. 我给你一个特别优惠价。 还能这样说: I can give you a discount. I can provide you a favorable price. 谚语: Let bygones be bygones. 过去的就让它过去吧。 2. Can you make an offer at your

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - The Battle Against Polio Continues By Karen Leggett Broadcast: Monday, July 04, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Development Report. Some countries are reporting p

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

AGRICULTURE REPORT - 2004 Good Year for U.S. Farmers By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Two thousand four was a good y

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

HEALTH REPORT - Measles Campaign Reduces Deaths in African Children By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 I'm Jim Tedder with the VOA Special English Health Report. redcross Uganda m

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济