Topic1-Does China have real convenience stores? In today's china, where ecommerce has been eating into the market share of traditional retailers, the number of brick and mortar convenience stores continues to grow. However, an article published on Ba

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1-Rainstorm hitting Beijing and everyone is prepared The National Meteorological Center has issued a yellow alert for rainstorms in Beijing. The larger area in north China is also experiencing rainstorm or thunderstorm today. Whenever a severe r

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks. A: What can I do for you today? B: I just have one question. A: What's your question? B: How do I order checks? A: You can order them right now, if you'd like. B: That would be great. A: Just fill out thi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

A: Will they send me a form telling me that I have been granted unemployment? B: A Notice of Unemployment Insurance Award letter will be sent to you. A: What information will be in that letter? B: The Award Letter will inform you as to how much you w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

A: After I am accepted for unemployment benefits, what will happen next? B: You will receive a Notice of Unemployment Insurance Award letter. A: What will that tell me? B: The Award Letter will tell you how much you will receive weekly. A: Are there

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_04 1So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. 2Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3I care very little if I a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

I hope I'm not bothering you. 希望我没打扰到你。 I hope I,m not bothering you. 希望我没打扰到你。 It's my honor to serve. 能为您服务是我的荣幸。 Let's forgive and forget. 让我们摒弃前嫌吧。 Let's forgive and fo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Education in the hospital Surprisingly, no one knows how many children receive education in English hospitals, still less the content or quality of that education. Proper records are just not kept. We know that more than 850,000 children go through h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

Song:God is a girl Artist:Groove Coverage Style:Pop Remembering me Discover and see All over the world She's known as a girl To those who are free The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause history will last God is a girl Wherever you a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

AS IT IS 2016-03-24 Trending Today: Doodle 4 Google This is Whats Trending Today. Google has chosen the national winner of its Doodle 4 Google contest. Doodle means draw. School-aged children across the United States sent their drawings to Google in

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

A: Are you here about your ticket? B: Yes, I am, Your Honor. A: What is your argument? B: Your Honor, the police officer pulled me over for speeding. A: You must've been speeding. B: No, Your Honor, I was not. A: Tell me how many miles per hour you w

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

写作6分首先要求不能跑题。一旦跑题,可能5分都非常难,4.5分是经常见到的分数。其次,保证论点的论证能满足基本的逻辑,论证要充分。最后,不能出现太多的语法错误,确保句子的准确性

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. You will receive a discount by ordering today. 今天下订单的话有折扣。 还能这样说: We will discount the product if you make an order today. We'll give you a discount if you make a large order today. 应用解析: on order 定购中

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. There is a service charge of 10 Yuan for remitting the money. 我们收10元汇款手续费。 还能这样说: We charge 10 Yuan for remitting the money. We need 10 Yuan service charge to remit the money. 10. We didn't yet receive your remittan

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:I had a nice day. 我今天玩得很高兴。 A:Thank you. I had a nice day. 谢谢。我今天玩得很高兴。 B:It's pleasure. It's my honor to be your tourist guide. 别客气。当你的导游是我的荣幸。 第二句

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: By advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how. 说到先进技术,我们是指工业产权和技术诀窍。 B: We agree with you. 我同意你的看法。 A: Please send us the documents as soon as possible. 请尽快给我

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

模仿句子: But what were you feeling as you stood on that podium to receive gold? You'd received bronze before, but no gold. 翻译: 当你站在金牌领奖台上的时候,你有什么感想?你们曾经赢得过铜牌,却还没赢过金牌

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

p——protect(保护) 做男朋友的当然要保护女朋友,但做女朋友的亦要保护对方的尊严,不应容许别人中伤、侮辱你的另一半。 q——quarter(宽大) 宽大是

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Starting this January, Chinas market in taxi hailing apps has become a battlefield between two mobile apps, Didi and Kuaidi. The competition between the two apps is backed by two of Chinas largest internet companies, Tencent and Alibaba. Both apps la

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

13. She handed in her resignation. 她提交了辞呈。 还能这样说: She proffered her resignation. She submitted her resignation. 应用解析: at first hand 来自直接的体验; at hand 近处,即将到来; bring up by hand 亲手喂

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇