电话用语 Making a Phone Call 您好,XX公司。您有什么事? XX Company.Can I help you? A: ABC Company.Can I help you? B: Yes,Mr.Lee,please. 我是XX公司的XX。 This is XX of XX company. A: Hello,this is Sophie of Pamp;G. B: Yes,how may

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Lesson 37 Dont be so greedy! Mother: Here are some strawberries for you, Sue. And heres some cream. Sandy: Thats not fair, mum! Sues got more strawberries than I have. And shes got more cream, too. Sandy: Look! Ive got very few strawberries and very

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第三册

I'd like to extend my visa for another two years. Are you a tourism visa or a student visa? Student visa. What's the reason for the extension? I'm go on to the practical training as soon as I receive my master degree from the university of Pensyvini

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

中考英语写作主要考查学生写句子的功底,而大家的英语水平都不相上下,如果在考试中写上几个亮点句子,不仅会让改卷老师眼睛一亮,他还会非常爽地给你一个更爽的分数。 一、the + est

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A: How are you? B: Im fantastic. A: What can I help you with? B: Could you answer a question for me? A: What would you like to know? B: I need to order checks. How do I do that? A: You can do that right now, if you want to. B: Let me do that now. A:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Today we continue our discussion of the academic degrees offered by American colleges and universities. Last week, we talked about the associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. The highest degree

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

A: I would like to talk to you, if you have time. B: Whats going on? A: I want to discuss some things about my lease. B: What arent you too sure about? A: Can you tell me when my lease is up? B: Your lease is for three years. A: If I ever decide to l

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Todd: Nicola, you're from England. Nicola: Yes, I am. Todd: OK. Now in England you have something called Boxing day. Nicola: Yes, we do. Todd: So, we don't have that in America. What is Boxing day? Nicola: Well, boxing day is always on the 26th of De

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

EDUCATION REPORT - In Washington, Summer Is the Season of the InternsBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, August 17, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. We continue with our disc

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

Key Sentences(重点句子) 109.I'd like to see the manager. 我想见一见经理。 110.Here's my card. 这是我的名片。 111.Do you have an appointment? 请问您预约了吗? 112.Is it possible for him to see me now? 他现在能见

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- Drivers who ignore yellow traffic lights will mostly receive warnings and education, and for the time being, they will not be penalized, the Ministry of Public Security announced Sunday. According to the newly-revised traf

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lets take a quick look at the top 10 countries where people enjoy the highest level of disposable income. What is disposable income? Its the amount of money that a household gains each year after taxes, so it basically represents the money available

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Beijing, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- A sperm donation scandal disclosed recently has aroused growing concern in the United States. According to the New York Times' report, Ryan Kramer, the son of a donor, found that he has more than 150 half-siblings - they

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Over 2-thousand people have been caught cheating on a national pharmacist exam in the province of Shaanxi. Those caught used devices such as headphones and receptors to receive answers via radio signals. I wore wireless headphones to receive answers.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, April 30 (Xinhua) -- Giampaolo Pazzini came off the bench to salvage Inter with a brace in injury time on Saturday as the champions beat Cesena 2-1 to keep the Serie A title race alive until the next round of fixtures. Inter trailed through Igo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I. USEFUL EXPRESSIONS 常用语1. How to start your letter? You have not responded in any way to our recent letters about your past due account. We remind you once more of your open account that is now _____ days beyond our _____-day terms. Your acco

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

President Levin, thank you very much. Dean Brodhead, fellows of the Yale Corporation, fellow Yale parents, families, and graduates: It's a special privilege to receive this honorary degree. I was proud 33 years ago to receive my first Yale degree. I'

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

提供客房服务 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I'd like to order room service to room 202, please,A:我住202号房,我需要客房服务。 B:How can I help you? B:我能帮您做些什么? A:I'd like two sandwiches and one green fruit salad,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

明星情侣Miley Cyrus和Liam Hemsworth终成眷属,Miley饱含真情的告白情书也在美国社交媒体上大火。今天我们就来看看如何用英语写一封真挚动人的情书。 Happy birthday to my #1 Liam Hemsworth 29岁生日之际

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A: labor relations have been getting heated over the last few days. Theres even talk of a strike if contract negotiations dont go smoothly. B: I would hate to see the negotiations go sour, because the last thing we need is more trouble from the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语