【阶梯英文】 excuse any excuse without giving any excuse an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invition to dinner with

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

10. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗? 还能这样说: What about a cup of tea? Let's have a cup of tea? 谚语: A full cup must be carried steadily. 器满则溢。 11. May I have a dance with you? 可以请你跳个舞吗? 还能

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

unit 40 邀约共进晚餐(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:We'd like to invite you over for dinner this Friday evening. Can you come? A:我们想这个周五请你吃晚饭。你能来吗? B:This Frjday evening? B:这个星期五吗? A:Yes. We h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 48 邀请参加晚宴 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Here is an invitation for you. A:这有一份你的邀请函。 B:Oh, thank you. What is the occasion? B:哦,谢谢,是什么事? A:Tomorrow is the lOOth anniversary of our company. Our g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: What are you doing this weekend? B: I'm going to the movies with a friend. How about you? A: I'm not sure yet. B: Well, did you want to go see a movie with me? A: What movie are you going to see? B: I'm not sure yet. Is there something you want to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

Short Conversation 接待办理 A:Good morning.I am here to pick up a badge.I have already registered online. B:May I have your name or confirmation number? A:I have a confirmation e-mail here. B:Okay,Mr. Kazuo Imai,everything looks good.Let me print

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

签证手续 Visa formalities A: Nina, have you had everything organized yet? 妮娜,一切都安排就绪了吗? B: Except your visa, everything is ready. I have reserved a hotel room in the downtown area of Paris. 除了您的签证,其他的事

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

[00:02.70]Module 8 LIFE ON AN AMERICAN FARM [00:07.90]Unit 2 They started to grow rice in the fields. [00:13.88]Listen and read. [00:16.67]Rice is a cereal grain that has been grown [00:19.91]since ancient times. [00:22.70]It is a member of the grass

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语九年级

DancingIntheStreet Callinoutaroundtheworld Areyoureadyforabrandnewbeat Summershereandthetimeisright Fordancinginthestreet TheyredancinginChicago DowninNewOrleans InNewYorkCity Allweneedismusic Sweetmusic Therellbemusiceverywhere Therellbeswingin,sway

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

格莱美最佳灵乐表演:Mary Mary《Get Up》 Mary Mary - Get Up Layin' Low Rest n' pause Sleeping long Slow motion Gonna do Shoulda, coulda, woulda done Excuses What are you afraid of? Don't you know what you're made of? One of God's greatest

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Key Sentences(重点句子)76.I'd like to invite you to a dinner party. 我想邀请你赴宴。 77.I hope you'll come. 希望你能光临。 78.When will the dinner begin? 宴会什么时间开始? 79.This is your invitation card. 这是

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business requires its own sort of etiquette, not only in person but in writing as well. A business invitation differs greatly from a personal invitation. The style and tone of a business invitation is much more professional and precise than a common

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

考研英语中,作文历来是重中之重。考生们一方面对作文复习极其重视,一方面又一头雾水、无所适从:“多背单词就能提高成绩吗?大纲上规定三类作文

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

[Homework] AP 2017-05-03 This is AP News Minute. A Dallas paramedic is in critical condition after being shot while responding to a call about a shooting. Police say there was a dispute between two neighbors. The suspected gunman was later found dead

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(五)月

修饰动词、形容词、副词或整个句子的词、短语或从句(状语从句),叫状语。状语在句中可以表示:时间、地点、目的、原因、结果、条件、让步、程度、方式、比较、方向以及伴随等情况

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: Hi Joe, is everything going OK with you? B: Things are great. Mary, I am having a party on Friday night and was wondering if you would be available? A: I would love to come to your party! B: I am glad you are free. Do you know how to get to my hou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Susan invited Joan to a concert at the United Nations building. Susan was a rich old lady. Joan was a young real estate agent. She had known Susan for a year. Joan was trying to help Susan rent out a run-down apartment she owned. It was on the Upper

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie. Ruth: Oh, that sounds good. Todd: So, you gonad come over? Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

It is energy-consuming and time-wasting to write and send wedding invitations。 In that vein, a South Korean company is promoting a mobile video invitation service that it says saves time, energy and money compared with sending invitations by mail。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

OK. Right. 好吧。 Fine. I see. 好,我懂。 Really? Thats interesting. 真的?太有意思了。 To be honest, Id prefer a glass of water. 说真的,我想喝杯水。 Do you mind if I smoke? 你介意我吸烟吗? No problem./Not a

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语