1. Thank you for... Thank you for your invitation. Well, thank you for coming. Thank you for your help. It was my pleasure. Anytime. Thank you for your support. There's no need to thank me. You earned my support. Thank you for your offer. You're welc

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

A: Hey, what's good with you? B: Not a lot. What about you? A: I'm throwing a party on Friday. B: That sounds like fun. A: Do you think you can come? B: I'm sorry. I'm already doing something this Friday. A: What are you going to be doing? B: My fami

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A Admission 参观券,入场券 An exhibition for professionals of furniture and furnishings produced 家具专业人士及厂商展 An inaugural cooperation between 与。。。的首次合作 Appeal to trade buyers from around the world 吸引来自世界各地买家参与 Appointed

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要讲的一个美国习惯用语是:To keep track。To keep track的意思是了解或关注某人的活动或是某件事的进展。 比如说,同学们从学校毕业后都各奔东西,大家往往就失去了联系。时间越长

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

A: What's up? B: Nothing, how about you? A: Next Saturday, I'm going to have a party. B: Oh, really? A: You are coming? B: Probably not. A: Why is that? B: I don't feel like going. A: Why not? B: I really can't stand going to parties. A: I understand

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: What's happening? B: Not a lot, what about you? A: I'm having a party next Saturday. B: That's nice. A: Are you going to be there? B: I don't think so. A: Is there a reason why? B: I just really don't want to go. A: How come? B: I don't really lik

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

1. Do you have plans for this evening? 你今晚有安排吗? 还能这样说: Are you free this evening? Are ou available this evening? 应用解析: a plan for doing sth. 做某事的计划; think out a plan 想出一套计划; draw up a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery apples and oranges Are men smarter than women? While you may find some studies that suggest so, others disagree. In my view, this is comparing apples and oranges as men are smarter in certain areas and women have their

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

A: Joe, how are you doing today? B: Pretty good. Mary, I was wondering if you would like to come to a party on Friday night? A: I am free that night, and a party sounds good. B: Fine. It will be at my house. Do you know how to get there? A: I kind of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

They were in the produce section. The small cucumbers were in a Styrofoam tray. The tray and the cucumbers were wrapped tightly in thin, clear plastic. She pushed on each cucumber through the plastic. She tested five different trays. This one's the b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

[00:03.67]Module 10 SCHOOL GRADUATION [00:08.02]UNIT 1 Mandy's Graduation Ceremony [00:13.58]1 Listen and read.Then say. [00:19.11]Hello, Aunt Jane, Uncle Jack.I've arrived! [00:23.29]David, it's so nice to see you! [00:26.41]How was the plane journe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语九年级

Do you get bored doing the same work over and over again? 你会厌烦重复做同样的工作吗? No,I don't. 不,我不会。 As all my past employers pointed out,tenacity is one of my strengths. 我过去的雇主都告诉我,有恒心是我的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Polite Behavior at the Office Party 办公室派对的礼貌举止 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他接到公司晚宴派对的邀请,但是不想去。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy, 我刚刚收到邀请,老板请我们去吃饭。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: Would you and your wife be available next Friday night, Mr. Lee? B: I'll have to check with my wife, of course. Did you have something planned? A: We are having a dinner party, and my wife sent you and your wife an invitation. B: I think we would

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hey Joe, how's it going? B: Oh good, Mary. I was hoping I'd see you today. Would you like to come to a party on Friday night? A: A party would be a perfect way to end the week! B: Good! Do you need my address? A: I've been to your house once, but

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

I wonder if you have had any plans tonight? 不知道您今晚有没有什么安排? I wonder if you have had any plans tonight? 不知道您今晚有没有什么安排? I wonder if you're doing anything special tonight? 不知道您今晚有没有

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

-Logan: hello, Jenna. -Jenna: Logan. -Logan: aren't you gonna invite me in? -Jenna: why are you here, Logan? -Logan: I missed you. I was out of town. I -Jenna: yeah. I got that e-mail. -Logan: you got an e-mail? -Jenna: you didn't send an e-mail? -Lo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

(34) A: I'd like to take these catalogs with me . B: Sure . go right ahead . A: And I want these price lists as well. B: Please take whatever you like . A:这些目录我想带走。 B:好啊,请便

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Even with an invitation to the White House, it can be tricky to get through the heavily guarded perimeter. So the revelation that a couple of aspiring socialites were able to talk their way into the state reception for India's prime minister last wee

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

A:What's going on? B:Nothing really, you? A: I'm throwing a party next Saturday. B: Is that right? A: Yeah, are you going to come? B: I'm sorry, I can't. A:Why not? B: I don't really want to. A: Well, why don't you? B: I hate going to parties. A:Well

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk