An Invitation Letter June 15,2008 Dear Xue Feng, This June 30th I am going to graduate, so I want to hold a party on Saturday evening in my house. It would be pleasant to have you here. So interesting will this party be that you can't afford to miss

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

A: What's going on? B: Nothing really. How about you? A: A lot, like the party I'm having on Friday. B: Well, that's cool. A: Will you be able to make it? B: I'm busy this Friday. I'm sorry. A: What do you have to do? B: I'm having dinner with my fam

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

新课标小学英语第九册(一年级起点外研版)Module 4 UNIT 1 We're going to sing and dance. UNIT 2 Amy is going to be 11.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学五年级英语

The Aldens pedaled downtown as fast as they could. They left their bikes in the parking lot behind the office building on Elm Street. As they raced around to the front of the building, they saw well-dressed people with briefcases coming and going. Th

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 87 The Mystery of the Spider's

He took a DVD out of the package. The DVD was for Season 2 of the TV series Lost. He pointed the remote at his DVD player. He pushed the Open button on his remote. The tray slid out of the player. He placed the DVD onto the tray. He pushed the Close

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

A: What's up? B: Nothing much, what's going on? A: I'm having a party this Friday. B: Oh, really? That's nice. A: I wanted to see if you wanted to come. B: This Friday? Sorry, I already have plans. A: Doing what? B: I'm going to dinner with my family

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: What's going on? B: Not much. A: This Friday, I'm throwing a party. B: Oh really? I didn't know that. A: Are you serious? B: I haven't heard anything about it. A: Can you make it? B: What time does it start? A: The party starts at 8. B: Yeah, I th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: What's going on? B: Nothing really, you? A: I'm throwing a party next Saturday. B: Is that right? A: Yeah, are you going to come? B: I'm sorry, I can't. A: Why not? B: I don't really want to. A: Well, why don't you? B: I hate going to parties. A:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: Joe, how are you doing today? B: Pretty good. Mary, I was wondering if you would like to come to a party on Friday night? A: I am free that night, and a party sounds good. B: Fine. It will be at my house. Do you know how to get there? A: I kind of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Yi-jun: Yeah, but you guys don't stay with the same classmates all day, right? Holly: Right. The people in your math class might not be the people you have science with. Yi-jun: So, you sent out invitations to your whole graduating class? Holly: Yep.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Being Socially Popular Rosa: Has the mail come yet? Grant: We didnt get any mail today. Rosa: Damn it! Grant: Whats the matter? Rosa: Im waiting for an invitation from Joanna to her birthday party. I heard that shes having a big bash and its going to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Conditions of applying for a visa 签证条件 A: I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month, is it true? 我听说你下一个月要去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

图片1 matter n. 事件,问题,物质,内容,素材 vi. 有关系,要紧 例句:I want to speak to her in the matter of my salary. 我想跟她谈谈我的薪水问题。 mature adj. 成熟的,到期的 vt. 使成熟 v. 成熟,到期

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Page 1 of 8 “旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第二十二讲: 如何处理突发状况 Lesson 22: Dealing with a situation 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听“旅游业英语”教学课程

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游业英语

5 分歧争论 3句英文任你选 I would find it difficult to accept your suggestion. 我想我很难接受您的建议。 You have your point of view, and I have mine. 你有你的观点,我有我的观点。 Our views are not so far apart, afte

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Do you have a green cape? Benny asked Mrs. McGregor. The housekeeper looked at Benny who was wearing a purple T-shirt that belonged to Violet. The shirt came down to his knees. Im afraid not, she told him. But I have a green scarf. Will that do? With

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 93 The Comic Book Mystery

A letter of refusing an invitation The number 25 Middle school, Beijing June 10th Nanjing University, NanJing. Dear Mr Smith, I am very thankful to you for inviting me to go and stay with you in Nanjing. I often hear that Nanjing is a beautiful city

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

AS IT IS 2016-03-12 Obama Invites Lawmakers On Cuba Trip 奥巴马邀请两党议员同访古巴 Democratic and Republican lawmakers will join President Barack Obama on his trip to Cuba later in March. Obama invited members of both the Republican Par

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

迷你对话: A: Tell me whats the matter with you, Bill. A: 告诉我发生什么事了,比尔。 B: I cannot, Mum. Nobody can help me! B: 我不能说,妈妈。没人帮得了我。 A: Come on. Lets talk heart to heart. I think we can find a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

------------------ 贸易方式 ------------------------ INT ( 拍卖 auction) 寄售 consignment 招标 invitation of tender 投标 submission of tender 一般代理人 agent 总代理人 general age

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇