WHATEVER LOVE MEANS DIANA Although neither or them remembered the occasion, Diana first met her future husband when she was just a baby. It happened during the winter of 1961, when twelve-year-old Charles, Prince of Wales, was visiting his mothers Sa

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

It was night time. He was home using his computer. His friend messaged him. The message was an invitation. He was invited to the theaters. He said yes to the invitation. He shut down his computer. He got ready to leave. He grabbed his wallet and drov

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Now, we have to tell Grandfather about Melody and the mysterious man, Jessie said as they walked to the Civic Center. Benny had another idea. We should call the police! Thats what we should do! We cant do that, Violet protested. We dont know what was

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 45 The Mystery of the Stolen M

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Jack opened his eyes. He looked down at hisclothes. He was wearing a blue velvet coat, a longvest, and knee-length pants. His shoes were blackwith shiny buckles. Jack looked up at Annie and burst out laughing. Her pigtails had changed into thick, cig

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

PalaceJack was sitting at the computer in the living room. He was doing research on penguins for a schoolproject. His mom and dad were cooking in thekitchen. Jack could smell bread baking in the ovenand spaghetti sauce bubbling on top of the stove. J

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Maybe I should be a vampire instead of a princess,said Annie. She and Jack were sitting on their front porch. Acool breeze rustled the trees. Autumn leaves twirledto the ground. But you already have your princess costume, saidJack. Besides, you were

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

By Lisa Bryant Paris 31 May 2006 Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili says he is optimistic that his country will eventually be invited to join NATO. Lisa Bryant has more for VOA from Paris, where NATO officials have recommended that the organizat

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

The office of the British Prime Minister has confirmed the invitation to US President Donald Trump for a state visit still stands. The statement has been issued after a Guardian newspaper report suggested that Trump had told Prime Minister Theresa Ma

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

A: Hey, what's up? B: Nothing really. A: I'm throwing a party on Friday. B: I didn't realize that. A: You didn't? B: Nobody has told me anything about your party. A: Did you want to go? B: When does it start? A: At 8:00 p.m. B: I'll be there. A: I'd

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: What's going on with you? B: Fine. What's going on with you? A: I'm having a party this Friday. B: I had no idea. A: Is that right? B: I didn't hear anything about it. A: Can you go? B: What time? A: It starts at 8 o'clock. B: I'll go. A: I hope t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A:Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B:Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Daily Life - New Guy in Town II (C0030) A: Oh, Armand, thank you for such a thoughtful invitation!Its really very nice of you to invite us over for dinner, dont you think so, Ellen? B: Oh, yes of course! Wed love to come over. Can I bring anything? C

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Kerry Meets Russian Counterpart Amid NATO, Turkey Tensions 克里会见普京缓解俄土紧张关系 LONDON U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met his Russian counterpart in Belgrade Thursday amid tensions over NATOs invitation to Montenegro to join

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Some critics have pointed out that straws only make up a fraction of our plastic waste. So why is everyone so worked up about them? 有些批评者就提出:在所有我们制造出的塑料类垃圾当中,吸管只占了其中的一小部分而已

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topics: Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus; New York Fashion Week; predict versus forecast; foretell versus remind versus recall; polite phrases used before meals Words: circus acrobat clown ringmaster clean reach collection whats in/out star

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

When I got home from work, I opened my mail. The letter turned out to be a bombshell. I held in my hand an invitation to my 10- year high school reunion. It was a shock because I couldn't believe it had been 10 years. The first thing I did was to cal

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Dorian Jones Istanbul 09 November 2009 Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir has canceled a planned visit to Turkey to attend a summit of the Islamic conference in Istanbul. Turkey has faced mounting criticism from the international community

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

今天我们要学的词是mediocre。 Mediocre, 是平庸的意思。A mediocre actor, 演技平平的演员。The coach transformed the mediocre team into a championship contender, 这个教练把一只不怎么样的球队变成了一个冠军赛的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Kent Klein Washington 05 April 2008 White House officials say they do not expect U.S. President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin to reach an agreement this weekend on a missile defense system that the U.S. wants to place in Cent

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)