A: Hey Joe, how have you been? B: I am doing well. How about you, Mary? A: I am doing OK, Joe. B: There is a new movie at the mall that I want to see. Want to go with me? A: I can't because I already promised my roommate that I would go shopping with

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

初级公司英语会话Lession14:商务会议 Listen to the dialogue between the Company President and Head of Marketing, HM: So what do you think about the invitation to speak at the conference in October? P: I think its a great opportunity. HM: I agree. It w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Violet was hardly in the car when the questions began. What happened in there? Benny asked. Youre all right? Jessie wanted to know. Miss Smith didnt scare you today, did she? asked Henry. Violet laughed. It was all a surprise, she said. Its hard to k

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 16 Mystery in the Sand

It was the Mona Lisa Henry told Grandfather that evening at dinner. Shes the lady with the famous smile. And thanks to Violet, added Jessie, helping herself to the roasted potatoes, we finally figured it out. Benny, who was pouring gravy onto his roa

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 92 The Tattletale Mystery

The father was reading the school report which had just been handed to him by his hopeful son. His brow was wrathful as he read, English, poor; French, weak; mathematics, fair; and he gave a glance of disgust at the quaking lad. Well, Dad. said the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Unit 15 I couldnt say no Vocabulary Task Answers 1.c 2.f 3.g 4.a 5.d 6.e 7.b Script 1. A: Want to come over for dinner? B: It sounds like fun, but Im really busy tonight. 2. A: Id appreciate it if you would call me back to let me know by this Friday.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

没有一个题单独考四级语法,但是四级语法又渗透在我们考试的方方面面,下面就跟小编一起学习如何弄懂英语四级语法直接引语和间接引语吧,希望可以给各位分不清这种用法的考生补习一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Brooke: Hey! Ask your mom for more old pictures, OK? Jack: Can't it wait? She's still angry that we sent e-mail wedding invitations. Brooke: But we saved your parents so much money... Jack: I know. And they're spending enough on the plane tickets to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

很多同学在生活中都遇到过很难或是不知道怎么拒绝别人的情况,今天潘吉和Jenny要教你几句温柔地拒绝别的黄金佳句以备你不时之需。赶快来听听吧! 重点句型: Scenario 1: Sales/Charity Phone C

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie. Ruth: Oh, that sounds good. Todd: So, you gonad come over? Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

第51期:商务宴会 你今晚想参加我们的晚宴吗? Would you like to join us for dinner tonight? For example: A: Would you like to join us for dinner tonight? 你今晚想参加我们的晚宴吗? B: Great. I'd be glad to.太好了,我乐

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: Do you know what you're going to do this weekend? B: I am going to see a movie with a friend of mine. What about you? A: I don't know. B: Would you like to see a movie with me and my friend? A: Do you know what movie you're going to watch? B: I do

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B: Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Mr. Lee, would you and your wife be free next Friday night? B: I don't think we have any plans, but I would need to see what my wife has planned. Why? A: My wife mailed a written invitation to your wife asking you both to our dinner party. B: It w

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

The mailman knocked on the door. No one answered the door. He had a package to deliver. He needed the person's signature. It was a heavy package. He rang the doorbell. Still, no one answered. He looked through the window. There was someone inside. A

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

China's first-lady has met with a group of Australian students in Beijing. President Xi Jinping's wife, Peng Liyuan, has met with 22 sixth-graders from Tasmania. The young Australians have come here on the personal invitation from the Chinese Preside

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Conditions of applying for a visa 签证条件 I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month, is it true? 我听说你下一个月要去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切。 【对话一:】 A: Jenny, are you having a good time? B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food. A: Im glad you are enjoying yourself. B: Thank

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

1 Its Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。 对话一: A: Hi, Stone. Id like to introduce my friend, Lisa. B: Hi, Lisa. Its nice meeting you. C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone. B: Lisa, you know, Ive heard a lot about you. C: Really? I hope its not

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

A:Hey, what's up?br B:Nothing really.br A:I'm throwing a party on Friday.br B:I didn't realize that.br A: You didn't?br B: Nobody has told me anything about your party.br A: Did you want to go?br B: When does it start?br A:At 8:00 p.m.br B: I'll be t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk