Once we were into the trees, Edward slung me over his back without breaking stride. 我们一走进树林,爱德华立刻把我甩到背上,一步也不停地飞奔起来。 I gripped as tightly as possible as he took off, the others close on his

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Indeed. Carlisle's voice was still cool. 确实如此。卡莱尔的声音非常冷淡。 But we'd like to accept your invitation. His eyes flicked toward me and back to Carlisle. 但我们还是很乐意接受你们的邀请。他飞快地瞥了我一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

When we came into view, the three on the rocks rose. 当我们出现的时候,岩石上的三个人站起身起来。 Esme started toward us. 艾思梅开始向我们这边走来。 Emmett followed after a long look at Rosalie's back; 艾美特长长

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

That sounds very interesting, and welcome. His smile was genial. 这听上去很有趣,我们很受欢迎。他和蔼地笑着。 We've been on the hunt all the way down from Ontario, and we haven't had the chance to clean up in a while. 我们从安

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

You heard what Laurent said. My voice was just a whisper, but I was sure they could hear me. He said James was lethal. What if something goes wrong, and they get separated? 你听到劳伦说的话了。我的声音几近耳语,但我敢肯定他们能

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

What did you do with yourself today? he asked, snapping me out of my reverie. 你今天一个人都做了些什么?他问道,猛地把我从沉思里拉了出来。 Well, this afternoon I just hung out around the house Only the very recent part o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Come on in, Edward. 进来吧,爱德华。 I breathed a sigh of relief when Charlie got his name right. 我如释重负地松了口气,这次查理终于把他的名字念对了。 Thanks, Chief Swan, Edward said in a respectful voice. 谢谢,史

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

AS IT IS 2013-09-12 Russia to Limit Snowden's Speech 俄罗斯斯诺登限制的言论 Hello, again, and welcome. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. On todays program, we ask the experts. A wanted American says he wants to live in Russia, rather than face

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

But instead of a crown, York's head acquired a pike after he was killed in battle with the Queen's loyalists. 可惜的是,理查约克没能成功戴上王冠,而是在与皇后的支持者对战时被一枝矛刺中而亡。 His young son took

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

As far as we know, Medieval England was never invaded by ice zombies, or terrorized by dragons, 就我们所知,中世纪的英国不是被冰僵尸入侵,也不是受到恶龙的威胁, but it was shaken by a power struggle between two noble f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

EXPLORATIONS -July 17, 2002: W. Edward Deming By Gayle Shiraki VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special English program, EXPLORATIONS. Today we tell

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

The mystery surrounding the whereabouts of NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden is continuing to grow. Disappointed journalists in Russia have been left empty handed, after Snowden failed to appear on a flight from Moscow to Cuba. We get more from CRI's

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Disappointment flooded through me as my eyes unerringly focused on his table. 当我的目光准确地投向他的桌子时,失望吞没了我。 The other four were there, but he was absent. Had he gone home? 另外四个人都在,只有他不在那

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I looked forward to see Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper all sliding into the Volvo. 我盼着看到爱丽丝、罗莎莉、埃美特和贾斯帕全塞到沃尔沃里面去。 In his rearview mirror, Edward's eyes were on me. 爱德华在从后视镜

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

There was another flurry of hospital personnel, another stretcher brought to the bed next to me. 医护人员又是一阵慌乱,又一张担架床推到了挨着我的那张病床边上。 I recognized Tyler Crowley from my Government class beneath

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

So, Mike said, looking at the floor, 嗯,迈克眼睛看着地板说道, Jessica asked me to the spring dance. 杰西卡邀请我参加春季舞会了。 That's great. I made my voice bright and enthusiastic. 那是大好事儿呀。我用喜气洋

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Poor Mike. I'll bet he's mad. 可怜的迈克,我敢打赌他一定气疯了。 He absolutely loathes me, Edward said cheerfully. 他确实恨透我了。爱德华乐滋滋地说。 You can't know that, I argued, but then I wondered suddenly if he

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Since A.A. Milne published the first official Winnie The Pooh story in 1926, the character has become beloved by children across many generations. 自从艾伦亚历山大米尔恩1926年推出小熊维尼的故事以来,这一形象就深受几代儿

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The restaurant wasn't crowdedit was the off-season in Port Angeles. 餐厅里并不拥挤现在是天使港的淡季。 The host was female, and I understood the look in her eyes as she assessed Edward. 店主是女的,当她审视着爱德华的时候

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

JUDY WOODRUFF: President Obama went to Silicon Valley today to call for more cooperation between private companies and the government when it comes to defending against cyber-attacks. In the wake of major hacks against health insurer Anthem and Sony

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列