[00:01.45]The Most Historically Inaccurate Movies Ⅱ [00:04.39]Memoirs of a Geisha [00:07.72]The geisha coming-of-age, was really more of a makeover, [00:11.81]where she changed her hairstyle and clothes. [00:14.30]It didn't involve her getting inti

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

A Dangerous Temporary job 一个危险的临时工作 tempo n.节奏,行进速度;(音乐的)速度 temporary a.暂时的临时的 tempt v.诱惑,引诱;吸引,使感兴趣 temptation n.诱惑,引诱 tenant n.承担人;房客,佃户

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

Yeah. He was kind of over the top when you got hurt down in Phoenix. He didn't believeJacob trailed off self-consciously. 是的。他有点当你在凤凰城受伤的时候,他有点反应过度了。他根本不相信雅克布自觉地吞掉了话尾

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

The pounding was driving Edward crazy. A new neighbor had just moved into the apartment below him. The newcomer was deaf, or seemed to be, because he played his stereo loud enough for the whole building to hear. On the first day that he heard the ste

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

Those aggressive drivers or dreadful waiters you meet may not be terrible people after all, says Harvard economist Edward Glaeser. He believes we should presume more decency in our fellow humans Welcome to This I Believe -- an NPR series presenting

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

Edward. I tried to tell him, but my voice was so heavy and slow. I couldn't understand myself. 爱德华。我试图告诉他,但我的声音是那么的沉重和迟缓。我甚至听不懂自己在说什么。 Bella, you're going to be fine. Can y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Edward, you have to do it. It was Alice's voice, close by my head. Cool fingers brushed at the wetness in my eyes. 爱德华,你必须这样做。那是爱丽丝的声音,就在靠近我头部的地方传来。冰冷的指尖轻轻抹去了我眼角

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Bella? Carlisle called to me. 贝拉?卡莱尔向我喊道。 I tried to answer. Mmmmm? 我试图回答。嗯? Is the fire gone? 火焰消失了吗? Yes, I sighed. Thank you, Edward. 是的。我叹息着。谢谢你,爱德华。 I love you,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I struggled to free myself, but Edward merely readjusted me so that I was somewhat more conventionally seated on his lap. 我挣扎着想要挣脱出来,但爱德华只是稍微让我调整了一下,这样我就能用比较正常的姿势坐在他的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Edward's eyes lit up, but he hesitated. 爱德华的眼睛亮了起来,但他踌躇着。 Of course you should bring Bella, Alice chirped. I thought I saw Jasper throw a quick glance at her. 你当然得带上贝拉。爱丽丝唧唧喳喳地说着。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight believes that young people are the future. They will be future leaders. They will be teachers, doctors, lawyers, business people, mothers

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Suddenly the sidewalk disappeared from beneath me. My eyes flew open in shock. 忽然间,我身下的人行道消失了。我大吃一惊,飞快地睁开眼睛。 Edward had scooped me up in his arms, as easily as if I weighed ten pounds instead

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Oh no, Edward muttered. Go out to the office, Bella. 哦不。爱德华喃喃低语道。到办公室外面去,贝拉。 I looked up at him, bewildered. 我抬头看他,有些不知所措。 Trust me go. 相信我走吧。 I spun and caught the d

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Which one is the boy with the reddish brown hair? I asked. I peeked at him from the corner of my eye, and he was still staring at me, but not gawking like the other students had today he had aslightly frustrated expression. I looked down again. 红褐色

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Banana News Line 本期News Line中,针对花季少女惨遭歹徒毒手的时事新闻,Doremy与Edward就女性感的穿着与人身安全的问题展开,笑点十足。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Edward is a secretary in a doctor's office. He does a lot of things. He greets patients. He asks for their information. He records their height and weight. He tells them how long they have to wait. He answers phone calls. He always knows what to say.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - September 15, 2002: Duke Ellington, Part 1 By Paul Thompson VOICE 1: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE 2: And I'm Ray Freeman with the VOA Special English program, People in America. Eve

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

My Little Airport是一个香港的二人乐队,一个男孩,和一个女孩,两人是同班同学,因为歌唱比赛而结识,随后组建了这只独立乐队。他们不是情侣,八卦的各位要小小失望一下了。他们的音乐有

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I think you should eat something. Edward's voice was low, but full of authority. 我觉得你最好吃点东西。爱德华的声音很低,却充满了威严。 He looked up at Jessica and spoke slightly louder. 他抬头看着杰西卡,稍稍提高

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Have you seen the new James Bond movie? 你看了新的007电影吗? Oh, yes. You? 看了。你呢? Yes. What did you think of it? 看了。你觉得怎么样? I thought it was better than the others, I really liked it. 我觉得比其他几部好看,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语