I've seen the south of France I've seen the sunset dance Over Sunset Avenue I've seen the Rolling Stones Got real high on Rock n Roll Seen a lot of dreams come true But ain't no moment like when I'm holding onto you Ain't no moment like when I'm hold

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

傻子的花园(FOOL'S GARDEN)成立于1992年,由德国的五个小伙子组成,其音乐风格朴实平淡。1996年以一曲《柠檬树》走红全球。 整首歌给人一种淡淡地欢快,什么都不用想,什么都不想做,只想坐在阳光里有一搭没一搭地听这首歌。曲子清新欢快,如果你有什么烦恼和不快,学

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

John Bell, director of Desert Surveys in Egypt, asked these questions in 1927. Can other depressions in this region, besides the much-discussed Wadi Rayan, be considered possible of utilization in connection with irrigation or drainage of the Nile De

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

that large plateau resting in the Libyan Desert, the size of Switzerland, as Madox liked to saywas our heart, It rose out of the desert four hundred miles west of the Nile. For the early Egyptians there was supposedly no water west of the oasis towns

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

in their ever present knapsacks which will always be a part of their bodies. These men of all nations travel at that early evening hour, six oclock, when there is the light of the solitary. It is an anonymous time, most of the city is going home. The

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

An iron ore(铁矿)train operating across the northwest African nation of Mauritania(毛里塔尼亚) forms a striking image sneaking its way through the Sahara desert. This desert train has had to be adapted to suit the harsh conditions that make

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

「英文学习笔记」 abduct vt. 绑架 far be it from me 我绝不敢 hybrid n. 混血儿 infamous adj. 臭名昭著的 weather balloon 气象气球 crash test dummy 试验假人 Are aliens good or bad or what? 外星人是好的,还是坏的呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

The remains of the first American lost in operation Desert Storm have finally been found. The Pentagon today confirmed the remains recently found in Iraq are those of Michael Scott Speicher, the navy pilot shot down on the first night of the war in

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(八)月

Plain 平原 A plain is an area of land. It is flat. 平原是一片区域,它是平的。 Sometimes it is grassland. 有的平原是草地。 Sometimes it is a forest. 有的平原是森林。 Sometimes it is a hot desert. 有的平原是炎热的沙

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

You can reach me by railway you can reach me by trailway You can reach me on an airplane you can reach me with your mind You can reach me by caravan cross the desert like an Arab man I don''t care how you get here just - get here if you can You can r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Oh,good job 哦,你做的真好 Moe, Larry, and Curly were wandering in the Arabian desert when they were captured by a band of ferocious Bedouin. 莫伊。赖利和卷毛三个傻瓜走在阿拉伯沙漠中时,一群残暴的贝都因人把他们

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Track One My name is Seyyare 我叫塞娅 I am from Xinjiang Tacheng 我来自新疆塔城 It is northwest China Xinjiang is biggest province in China 它在中国西北部新疆是中国最大的省份 My city Tacheng it borders with Kazakhstan 我的

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

D: Hey, Yael, check out my new white linen suit. It's going to keep me cool on my vacation to the Mojave desert. Y: That is one snazzy suit, Don. D: Oh, I'm stylin'. Plus, everyone knows that white reflects heat and black absorbs it. Yes, if you're o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Sleeping next to a 200-foot icefall, walking amongst a colony of 6,000 emperor penguins, and standing at the lowest point on earth... this trip is certainly one for the bucket list. Would-be adventurers with cash to burn can now follow in the footste

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

酒吧里常听到的英文歌:Sunshine in the rain When I'm in Berlin you're off to London 当我在柏林时你正起飞去伦敦 When I'm in New York you're doing Rome 当我在纽约时你正在罗马 All those crazy nights we spend together 所有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英语单词是个很有意思的东西,因为它不仅有同形异义、同音异义还有同形同音异义。这一点也不亚于中文的意思意思的意思呢。对于这么能折腾的句子,很多童鞋觉得远观而不可亵玩焉,其

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Snow down the back.Okay, let's get into it. 真是冻死人了 好了 下水吧 The water was so cold,it immediately froze on the camera lens. 水太冷了 以至于一碰到镜头就冻结成冰 At this point, it's critical to keep focus on reaching

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

For any desert-island survivor,the priorities are protection,rescue, water, and food. 对于荒岛求生者而言 必先找到栖身之处 寻求救援 寻找水源和实物 But first, orientate yourself and work out your options. 首先 要适应环境

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

THIS IS AMERICA - Getting Your Kicks on Route 66 BARBARA KLEIN: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember. This week, we go for a ride through the colorful history of Route 66, a road that

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(297) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Just found out I paid for more sex than an arab businessman. 刚刚才知道我花在做爱上的钱比一个阿拉伯商人还多。 Maybe this wasn't the healthiest thing I could've done tonight. 或许我今晚不应该做这么神经的事。 So

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季