The Ungrateful Crocodile Once upon a time, a crocodile who lived in the Nile came out of the water and lost his way in the heart of the desert. He was dying of exhaustion and thirst. Soon he saw an Ar

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

VOICE ONE: Im Phoebe Zimmerman. VOICE TWO: And Im Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program People in America. Today we tell about the life and work of the greatest American building designer of the twentieth century, Frank Lloyd Wright. (MUS

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

The story goes that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped felt hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the san

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Desert 沙漠 The desert is a very hot and dry place. 沙漠是非常炎热和干燥的地方。 Where is the biggest desert in the world? 世界上最大的沙漠在哪里呢? Africa has the biggest desert in the world. 非洲有着世界上最大的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

Big Bend National Park: A Texas Treasure 大本德国家公园:德克萨斯的宝藏 Today on our national parks journey, we head to the far western part of Texas. The landscape here is severe. The Chisos Mountains rise from the desert. The Rio Gra

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Each day he would return home and look at the black bruise in the mirror. He became curious, not so much about the bruise, but about the shape of his face. The long eyebrows he had never really noticed before, the beginning of grey in his sandy hair.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Recently our friend Pam visited us at Culips, so we took the opportunity to interview her. Pam grew up mostly in Montreal, with a short stay in Saudi Arabia as a child. She speaks English, French, and German, and is currently doing her masters degree

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

He's yours, said Mr. Arable. 它是你的了, 阿拉布尔先生说, Saved from an untimely death. 你让它免于一死。 And may the good Lord forgive me for this foolishness. 愿老天爷原谅我做了这傻事。 Fern couldn't take her eyes

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

I'm sitting here in the boring room. 我呆坐在这了无生趣的房间。 It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon. 又是一个周日的午后,又是阴雨连绵。 I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do. 我无事可做,我空耗着时间。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

The Earth Climate 地球的气候 Climate describes the typical weather of some place. 气候描述的是某些地区的典型天气。 Location is one very important factor for climate, examples are oceans, mountains, rivers and so on. 地理位置是

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

BBC Learning English People and Places Hina Yvonne:Hello, Im Yvonne Archer, and today on People and Places from bbclearningenglish.com we meet someone who was born in London, moved to Kuwait and then to Bahrain at the age of seven. So who is she and

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. The Sahel is the area of Africa that lies between the Sahara desert to the north and more fertile land to the south. The dry plains of the Sahel are mostly treeless. Yet in Niger, one of the nations

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(二)月

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Villagers plant trees in China's Gansu province last year in an effort to control the spread of deserts Desertification is a process. It changes productive land into useless land. One example of des

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月

20In the seventh year, in the fifth month on the tenth day, some of the elders of Israel came to inquire of the LORD , and they sat down in front of me. 2Then the word of the LORD came to me: 3Son of man, speak to the elders of Israel and say to them

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

JUDY WOODRUFF:Now the challenges of combating climate change. This week, the European Union announced it was loosening its strict environmental regulations in the face of economic setbacks. In the U.S., renewable sources of energy like wind and solar

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

The goose did what? asked Mrs. Arable, 你说母鹅什么?阿拉布尔太太问道, gazing at her daughter with a queer, worried look. 用奇怪又担心的目光看着女儿, Told Templeton she didn't want the egg any more, repeated Fern. 它对

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

When we had trudged along for several hours, in silence, the darkness fell,and the stars began to come out. 当我们默默地走了好几个小时以后,天黑了下来,星星开始发出光亮。 Thirst had made me a little feverish, and I look

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

两个朋友结伴穿越沙漠,旅途中二人突然吵了起来,其中一个掴了对方一记耳光。被打的人感到自己受了伤害,但什么也没有说,只是在沙地上写下了这样一句话:今天我最好的朋友掴了我耳

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Wind of forgivenessThe story goes that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped felt hurt, but without saying anythin

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文