你是party animal(派对动物)吗?不是也没关系,因为生活中除了疯狂轰趴,还有很多不同类型的party。今天潘吉和Jenny就会告诉大家不同种类party的名称,去party, 开party的英文说法,还有美国的派对

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

Lesson 110 1.most I've got the most. She got the most presents at the party. He has the most books in the class. 2.least Ive got the least. He finished the work in the least time. I ate the least. 3.best This ones the best Ive ever seen. He is one of

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(392) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

A Story Happened on An Uninhabited Island The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited island. He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him, and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming. Exhausted

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I love my dad. He was a good man. He taught me to work hard. He taught me to keep trying. He taught me to do things right or dont do them at all. He grew up on the streets of New York City. His parents didnt speak English. He had three brothers and o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

hwThe little black boxes in the aeroplanes provide useful information after a crash has taken place. Now researchers have devised a way to use black box info from planes that do not crash to prevent accidents from never happening. Some airlines alrea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

The little black boxes in airplanes provide useful information after a crash has taken place. Now researchers have devised a way to use black box info from planes that do not crash to help prevent accidents from ever happening. Some airlines already

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. The little black boxes in airplanes provide useful information after a crash has taken place. Now researchers have devised a way to use black box info

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

新英语口语900句 Going places 旅游 481. Where are you planning to go for the summer vacation? 暑假你打算去哪里? 482. If I have enough money, I'm going to take a trip abroad. 如果我有足够的钱,我准备去国外旅行一次。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

putting out fires 处理、解决问题 英文释义 Addressing and solving problems. 例句Unfortunately, as a manager I don't have much time to develop new ideas, but instead I spend each day merely putting out fires. 很不幸,作为经理我没有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

两个人的夏天 The Summer We Had The Summer We Had Nova International The summer we had it was great Postcard is losing its shape dust in the air someone just stopped at the shore falling pieces crash in my head the summer we had it was fun I am

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是massive。 Massive, 大规模的。欧元区成员和国际货币基金组织同意向希腊提供巨额援助贷款。 Euro members and the IMF approved a massive bail out plan for Greece, 美国总统奥巴马前往发生原

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The United Nations General Assembly got a dose of star power last night, as American actor Leonardo Dicaprio and Chinese actress Li Bingbing laid the groundwork for a new global treaty to tackle climate change. UN ambassador on Climate Change DiCapri

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Bubba Watson came out the only survivor as other top 10 seeds all fell at Friday's second round of the Match Play Championship, following world No. 1 Rory McIlroy and 14-time major champion Tiger Woods' exit on Thursda

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

口语:说说女人一辈子的事业减肥 1. He's a bag of bones. 最令女生不爽的事情是男友瘦得皮包骨,口语里说法是bag of bones,这也算是瘦身的一大动力! 2. I really need to shed some fat. Shed本身有脱落的意

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

We have a lot of great ski areas in Colorado so I started skiing at a very early age. I think I was about 5 or 6 years old when I began and one time I went up the chair lift and on the first run down in the morning I was skiing on a pretty icy sectio

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

TEHRAN, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Iran's soccer legend Ali Daei has survived a serious car crash, local media reported on Sunday. Former captain of Iran's national soccer team was injured on his way from Isfahan to Tehran after his car overturned on Satur

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We have a lot of great ski areas in Colorado so I started skiing at a very early age. I think I was about 5 or 6 years old when I began and one time I went up the chair lift and on the first run down in the morning I was skiing on a pretty icy sectio

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The head of Russia's Federal Security Service Alexander Bortnikov revealed that the plane crash was the result of a terrorist attack, and that explosives were used to orchestrate it. According to our experts, a homemade explosive device equivalent to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

头等舱的乘客要当心了!一项耗资巨大的特别飞行试验揭示,在坠机事故中生还机会最大的是坐在飞机尾部的乘客。 Beware first-class travellers! Passengers sitting in the rear of a plane have the best chance of s

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

如果一个人连母语都学不好,他就不可能学好外语。 记得报纸上曾有这样一条新闻,其中有一句话:巴基斯坦对印度的核攻击是早有准备的。您琢磨一下,就会发现,这句话有严重的语病,因

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语