A: What are you studying all day long for? Its summer vacation! B: I know! I hate it! But Im taking this crash course in math. A: Why? B: I have to take my exams for getting into the university, so I need to prepare. A: Do you think it will help? B:

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 90 Part Ⅰ Lesson 90 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Dictation: News Items 1.________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

At a meeting in the Emergency Situations Ministry on Monday, Alexey Smirnov, Acting Head of the National Centre for Crisis Management, explained the details about the rescue operation's next moves. The third stage of the rescue operation is planned f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

tidal waves don't beg forgiveness crash then on waytheir father he enjoyed collisions others walked away the snowflake falls in may and the doors are open now as the bells are ringing out cuz the man of the hour has taken his final bow goodbye for no

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

30秒上火星(30 Seconds To Mars),简称30STM,是一组来自美国加州洛杉矶的摇滚乐队,Jared和Shannon两兄弟在1998年组成了乐队,成员目前共3人。 No matter how many times did you told me you wanted to leave No ma

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1. In Reno, Nevada, federal investors are on the scene of an air race crash that killed the pilot and eight spectators, injuring more than 50. Video shows the World War II vintage plane doing a nose-dive into a grandstand. 2. Freedom may be near for

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(九月)

1. An administration official says testing will continue as BP and the government disagree over whether the new cap on the well should be removed. BP wants to keep the cap while administration officials say that cap should be removed. They guess meth

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(七月)

《Heatwave》是Matt Wertz在2013年8月27日发行的最新个人专辑。 歌词: Song:Get to You Artist:Matt Wertz [Verse 1] Another open road, another midnight highway For this wayward soul, mmm, but if I had it my way Id close these miles

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

More than 100 passengers got on the plane. It was a winter day. It was January. The weather was very cold. It was snowing. Ice was on the roads. But the airport was open. The big jets were flying. A little snow never stopped a big jet. Big jets fly a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

BOGOTA, Colombia - Police in the northeastern Colombian city of Arauca said Tuesday that they had detained a donkey named Pacho after a motorcyclist crashed into the animal and suffered serious injuri

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

馄饨 wonton 锅贴 guotie (fried jiaozi) 花卷 steamed twisted rolls 套餐 set meal 盒饭 box lunch; Chinese take-away 米豆腐 rice tofu 魔芋豆腐 konjak tofu 米粉 rice noodles 冰糖葫芦 a stick of sugar-coated haws (or apples,etc.) 火锅

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Many die in Indonesian air crash 印度尼西亚飞机失事,多人死亡 An Indonesian army transport plane with more than 100 people aboard has crashed into houses on Java, killing at least 57 people. At least two people died on the ground when the Hercules c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You say youre on it but you just dont know Youre spending money like youre on death row You must be mis-educated By all the guys that you dated You think Ill take the bait but I dont think so Ohhhh Am I headed for a car crash? Ohhhh Im just about to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

这是个星期六早上,李华打电话给Larry,叫他一起去海边玩。李华今天会学到两个常用语。一个是,count someone in另一个是,wipeout。 (Li Hua打电话给Larry。电话铃声) LL: (Tired) Hello。 LH: Larry, 该醒

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

BEIJING, Sept. 6 (Xinhuanet) -- NASA will launch on Thursday twin lunar orbiters built to map the gravity of Earth's moon in unprecedented detail, media reported Tuesday. The twin lunar probes, Graili-A and Graili-B, will blast off from Florida's Cap

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The doctor who pulled Harrison Ford from the wreck of a plane crash has described how he feared a fireball from the aircraft's leaking fuel. 把哈里森福特从坠机残骸中拉出来的医生说,他当时非常担心火星会引燃正在泄漏的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HOUSTON, July 25 (Xinhua) -- One person has died in the crash of a small plane in the U.S. state of Texas Thursday, local media reported. The incident happened in the morning near a local airport in Amarillo, about 850 km north of Texas's largest cit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lady Diana Spencer was born in 1961. She had a normal, quiet upbringing. It could never have prepared her for the fame and glamour of being a British princess. Within a few years, she changed from being a shy teenager to the most photographed person

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

“战胜”的多种说法

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是方方要问的:修身。 Jessica: Fangfang, You look different! Did you lose weight? FF: 才没有呢! 是这件衣服好,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语