An Indonesian passenger airplane crashed into the sea on Monday, just minutes after taking off from Jakarta. Indonesian officials say all 189 people on Lion Air Flight 610 were likely killed. The Associated Press reports that search and rescue teams

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Indonesias National Safety Commission says airplane equipment and carrier safety failures are to blame for the deadly Lion Air crash last month. The government report suggests the airplane should have been removed from service because of earlier repo

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Japan's government has asked the United States for a thorough probe into the crash of a US military helicopter on Okinawa. The HH-60 rescue helicopter was on an unspecified training mission when it crashed at Camp Hansen. Three of the helicopter's fo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Strictest Car Crash Standard Put into Use in China Among seven tested car models, three were graded five-star including Mazda's Atenza, Ruiteng from SAIC Motor and Great Wall Motor's Haval, while three others were rated four star and one three star.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

ECONOMICS REPORT - 75th Anniversary of the 'Great Crash' By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Friday, October 29, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Graphic Image Seventy-f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

This is Whats Trending Today. All 103 passengers and crew members have survived a plane crash in Mexico. The Aeromexico-operated jet had just taken off Tuesday in the Mexican state of Durango when it smashed into the ground near the runway. All the p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

THE MAKING OF A NATION - January 17, 2002: Stock Market Crash of 1929 By David Jarmul VOICE 1: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (Theme) The election of R

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Here you go way too fast Don't slow down you're gonna crash You should watch - watch your stay here Don't look out you're gonna break your neck So shut, shut your mouth Cos I'm not listening anyhow I've had enough, enough of you Enough to last a life

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

here you go way to fast don't slow down you're gonna crash you should watch - watch your stay here don't look out you're gonna break your neck so shut , shut your mouth cause I'm not listening anyhow i've had enough, enough of you enough to last a li

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

AS IT IS 2016-05-21 EgyptAir Crash Is Another Blow to Egypts Recovery As Egypts tourism industry is trying to recover from a terror-related air crash in 2015, the crash of flight 804 has dealt another setback to the countrys efforts. The EgyptAir jet

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Photo taken on July 8, 2013 shows a picture of Wang Linjia (R) and Ye Mengyuan on a mobile phone, at Jiangshan Middle School in Jiangshan, east China's Zhejiang Province. Two Chinese passengers, Wang Linjia and Ye Mengyuan, were killed in a crash lan

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Beginners. The other day, I was looking in the kitchen for a cookie. It was mid-afternoon and I was having a 'snack attack'. I opened the cupboard hoping to find a few oatmeal cookies (my favorites), or perhaps chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

CAIRO, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Nine tourists from China's Hong Kong were killed in a balloon crash Tuesday morning in Egypt's Luxor governorate, a local health official told Xinhua. Eighteen tourists, including nine from Hong Kong, four Japanese, two Bri

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A memorial service was held in the Egyptian city of Luxor on Friday for victims of the balloon crash. Nineteen foreign tourists died in the deadliest ballooning accident on record. The service was attended by the governor of Luxor and diplomats from

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

A passenger plane crash near the Pakistani capital on Friday, apparently killing all 127 people onboard. Aviation authorities and witnesses say the deadly crash occurred in a small village a few kilometers from Islamabad International Airport. The Bo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- Two football giants Manchester United and its city rival both failed to qualify for the last-16 berths here on Wednesday as the group stage of UEFA Champions League concluded. On a night of drama, Manchester City, the hotte

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Airbus company has sent a message to airlines which use the Airbus 320 about maintenance or re-painting. The Air NZ Airbus 320 which crashed in France had just been repainted in Air NZ colours because it had been used by a German airline for two

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

An estimated 100,000 people gathered Saturday in Russia's western city of Yaroslavl to honor the victims of a plane crash that devastated a local ice hockey team. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joined the mourners for a ceremony at a hockey ar

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New Mexico police said seven people were killed following a Greyhound bus crash Thursday afternoon. Police said via Twitter that the majority of passengers were transported to area hospitals with varying degrees of injuries. They continue to gather i

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

OMG美语 最近很好玩儿的节目! 1) slim down 减肥, 变得苗条 2) crash diet 速效节食 3) get fit 健身 4) count calories 计数卡路里 5) get in sick shape 让全身肌肉发达 6) work out 健身 7) tone 加强肌肉

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语