This is Royal Street. And there's his bike out front. 这儿就是皇家大街,他的摩托车停在外面 He must have figured we wouldn't find him. 他一定以为我们找不到他 Or he didn't care. I'll go in and check this out. You stay here

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Pope? Professor. Ain't it a lovely night? 珀普?教授,多美好的一个夜晚 What are you doing out here? Waiting for you. 你在外面做什么?等你 You sure about this, boss? 你真确定这么做么,老大 Yeah, I'm sure. Let's get thi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Is that Weaver? 韦弗吗 You see any ships? 你发现飞船了吗 No. Nothing on the ground! 没有,一切正常 Hey! Weaver! 等等,韦佛 He pulled the spark plugs. Where's he going? 他拔掉了火花塞。他会去哪儿 There's no way we ca

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Uncle Scott wants a word with you. 斯科特叔叔要跟你说点事 He has some thoughts on the aliens 一些对付外星人的想法 he thought might be useful. 他觉得没准能帮上忙 Happy to talk to him 我先找点吃的 after I get a littl

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Matty. 马特 It's time to get up. 该起床了 If I see him, I'll let you know. I'm sorry. 我要是看见他了会通知你 抱歉 What was that? 什么情况 Word's out I saw harnessed kids 他们听说之前偷袭商店时 before we hit the shops

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Four days -- that's very short notice. 四天,这也太突然了 Can't afford any delay. 不能再拖了 Every time these bastards change tactics on us, we end up getting hurt bad. 每次这群狗杂种改变战术,我们就损失惨重 Listen, T

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

What do you see out there? 在外面看见什么了 Stars. 繁星 And Captain kick-ass up there. 还有楼上威武的上尉 I mean, I know you guys think you're off the Skitter radar and everything, 你们自以为摆脱了突击者的雷达监控 b

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

About time. What'd you find? 来的正好,你发现了什么 Nothing. This map is wrong. 什么都没有,地图是错的 What are you talking about? Oh, it's rural, all right, 你说什么? 那儿的确是乡村 but we didn't see anything even cl

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

They're going around this way! 他们朝这边走的 Move, move, move! 行动,行动 All right, we need the little ones alive! 孩子要留活口 Go, go, go, go, go, go! 快,快 Back here. Stay down. Down! 躲在这后面,快蹲下,蹲下 Com

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Damn it. 该死的 See? 看到没 It's just like that, only a lot louder. 就像这样,只不过更响些 Shouldn't I, I don't know, like, take a stance? 我是不是该,调整站姿 You're not the Terminator, honey. 亲爱的你又不是终结者

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

One of the upsides of losing our electronics no video games. 失去电力的好处之一就是没有烦人的电子游戏了 Got to make do with old-fashioned imagination. 玩传统游戏挺好的 How are you feeling? 你怎么样 You should see the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

I'll go out five miles. 我去方圆五英里巡逻 Two shots, means friendliness. 开两枪,就说明安全 Three shots. Not so friendly. 开三枪。就说明有危险 Good luck! 祝你好运 Okay, the rest of you guys, you know the drill, so spr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Terry, good to see you. 特里,很高兴见到你 Yeah. Always had good timing. 你总是适时出现 Mike, you're a sight. 迈克,见到你我也很高兴 Tom. How are the boys? They're good. 汤姆,那些孩子怎么样了。挺好的 You're

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Without making any noise? Yeah. 悄无声息地杀掉它们吗? 是的 Do you think it's gonna be sleeping in some soundproof chamber with its head in a guillotine? 你觉得它会睡在隔音罩里,把自己的脑袋架在断头台上吗 Probably

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

You better hurry. Soup's going fast. 最好快点,汤快分完了 Yeah, not fast enough. 年纪大了,动作慢 I, uh, wanted to talk to you, sweetheart. 我有话想跟你说,亲爱的 It's a sweetheart talk? 叙旧吗 That's a new sound. 这声

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

He put the harness on. 他自己把缚椎虫戴上了 He wanted to wear it. 他想戴着它 How could he do that to himself? 他怎么能这么做? Did you find Pope? Only what he left behind. 你找到Pope了吗? 只发现他留下的东西 He blew

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Welcome home. 欢迎回家 Love what you've done with the place. 你们把这儿收拾得真好 Did you find Ben? 你找到本了吗 Ben and about a dozen others,yeah. 找到了本和另外十几个孩子 Is he all right? 他还好吗 He's alive. 至少

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Keep everyone back. 大家都靠后 Never were much to look at. 没有什么好看的 Oh, to us maybe. 噢 对我们来说也许是的 For all we know, this one's a prime specimen, 我们都知道 这家伙是个极好的标本 the Brad Pitt of skitt

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

If it was up to me,we'd kill the damn thing now. 要我说 应该现在就杀了这狗杂种 Yeah,let's do that. 是啊 动手吧 Nope. 不行 We've never had a live Skitter before. 以前从没活捉过迅猎兽 Nobody's ever had one that I know of.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Hey, Matt, I've been looking for you. You got to get going. 马特,我一直在找你。你得出发了 No. Not without you. 不,我跟你一起走 Why? What's the matter? 为什么,出什么事了 You're still mad at me, aren't you? For helpin

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季