Okay, Eli. Say ahh. 伊莱,张开嘴说啊 Don't worry. 别担心 Tongue depressors are the first thing they teach you in medical school. 使用压舌板是医学院教的第一样技巧 When did you start to feel this way? 你是什么时候开始觉

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

No Skitters in sight. So far, so good. 没有发现突击者,目前为止,一切顺利 It doesn't feel like that. 好像有点儿不对劲 It's been 20 minutes. 已经过了20分钟了 How long should it take him to get to Ben's room? 他去本的房

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Margaret, hey. I wanted to ask you -- 玛格丽特,我想问你 We're having a baby shower for Sarah tomorrow night,and -- 明晚要为莎拉举办一场宝宝派对 Did you get in a fight or something? 你和人打架了吗 Oh, no, I had to clean

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

We just got the report from the recon team. 刚刚收到侦察队报告 The other group of harnessed kids didn't come back last night. 另一组脊甲化的孩子,昨晚没过来 Ben's group is still there, 本那一组还在那里 but we don't kno

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

I was just trying to make it talk. 我刚才只是想让它说话 By sticking a gun in its mouth? 所以就把枪塞进了它嘴里? Our skitter's breathing and heart seem fine. 这个掠夺者呼吸心跳看上去算平稳 So why'd it just collapse?

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Hey,tom. 汤姆 Got a report that you spotted a bunch of harnessed kids. 报告上说你发现了一群脊甲化的孩子 Yeah,we were tracking my son Ben. 是 当时我们在找我儿子本 We found him. 已经找到他了 At night,they've got them

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

All right? Yep. 还好吧? 嗯 We ready? Ready. 准备好了吗? 好了 Dad. 爸爸 Matt, what are you doing here? You should be in class. Matt 你在这做什么? 你现在应该在教室里 I ditched when I heard you were leaving. 听到你要走 我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Well, uh, it seems to have settled for now. 嗯 它终于安静下来了 Might want to keep your distance. 你最好和它保持距离 I might. 我会的 Time for our patient's morning fix. 该为我们的病人做上午检查了 Meet me in the comma

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

How is he? 他怎么样了 He's stable. 情况稳定 So it works. 那就说明有效了 It seems to. Are you okay? 好像是 你还好吗 Yeah. Hey,Tom. 挺好 汤姆 Looks like he's gonna be okay. 看来他会好起来的 I'm praying. 我祈祷着呢

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Who's there?! 什么人 Hal? 哈尔 I got you. I got you. 有我在 有我在 What happened? Where's Karen? 怎么了 凯伦呢 You drove away. 你们的车刚一开走 Then the Mechs stunned us. 我们就被械甲怪打晕了 Then,when I woke up... 然

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Where's Hal? Karen? 哈尔和凯伦人呢 We couldn't get them. 来不及等他们了 We were running for the truck. 我们匆忙奔向卡车 Got hit by debris from the explosion. 你被爆炸碎片击中 Tom,we got you this far. 汤姆 我们好不容

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(336) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

How did you find this wreck? 你是如何发现残骸的 Saw the beamer get hit and fly off, figured it was trying to regroup with its forces, 眼看激光飞船被击中后飞速逃离,我猜他们一定是想重组兵力 so I followed the course

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

I wish we had a bigger rocket. I hear that. 要是能扛个更大的火箭炮就好了。我听到了 Let's go. We don't have all night. 上,我们可没时间耗一整晚 You haven't said a word since you got on the bus. What's going on, Matt? Not

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

This is bad. We need to keep riding. It's close. 情况很糟,我们最好继续赶路。听起来很近 I don't want to be here anymore! 我不想待在这里了 That's Mech fire. That's a shotgun. That means there's people. 那是械甲怪的火炮

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Bridge looks good! 桥面还算结实 I mean, considering. We may have a real shot at crossing here, guys. 相对来说。我们也许真有机会通过这里,伙计们 That's good. Aliens have blown up every other bridge within a hundred miles of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Gib? Damn. Captain? Tom. Tom! What... Gibson? 吉布?见鬼。上尉。汤姆。汤姆,你怎么...吉布森 He's gone. The school -- were we -- 他死了。学校,我们是不是 Skitters and Mechs took a run at us, but we held them off. Good.

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Are you scared, too? 你也怕了吗 Okay, you stay down until I give you the word, all right? 我不叫你别起来,听到没 You remember our deal? You watch my back. 记得我们得约定吗,你要掩护我 No! No, Ben! We'll get one of the fi

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

I guess those Mech bullets really work, huh? Ben. 看来械甲金属弹真的有用。本 Everybody get down! Get down! 大家蹲下,隐蔽 Call out your ammo! 清点弹药 I got two. Three shots left. 还有两发。剩三发 Four. How many more w

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

I'm surprised Rick held on to it. 我很惊讶,里克居然克制住了 Would have been just as easy to smash it. 干脆把这玩意砸碎算了 Maybe something wasn't as far gone as we thought. 也许那些家伙比我们预想的更近 Well, now

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

What are they doing? I don't know. 它们在干什么?我不知道 And there's no Mechs with them. That's weird. 械甲怪没有和它们在一起。真奇怪。 The one with the red eye creeps me out. 红眼的那只让我心里发毛 Is that one

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季