Unbelievable. Where's the sense of style, stagecraft? 难以置信。有没有审美和技巧啊 What do you want? 你找什么 Mm, I-I left my backpack. 我的背包落在这里了 How do you know so much about bombs anyway? 你怎么会了解这么多

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Hey, Hal. 哈尔 Those harnessed kids you saw the other day 那天你见到那些被控制的孩子 they were headed west? 他们当时是在往西走吗 Yeah, but they may have changed direction after I saw them. 对 不过也许在我看到之后他们

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

If he's still feverish in the morning, come find me. Give me a hand? Sure. 如果他早上仍在发烧,就来找我。帮我一把?没问题 This hangar is a perfect storm for infection transmission. 这停机棚真是病毒的大好传播途径

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

As soon as we get to the next camp, you and I are going back with a search party. 一到下个营地,我们就带着搜救组回来找他 How did we do? 战果如何 We lost three vehicles, a food truck... 损失了三辆战车和一辆食物补给车

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Pretty sweet spot for wasting Skitters. 这位置收拾突击者不错 Put a shooter up on the roof with a barrett. 屋顶上布一个枪手 Yeah, a .50-cal will put a hole through anything. 是啊,点50的神器什么都能穿透 Maybe get a cross

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Hey! I've been here for days! 喂!你们关了我这么久 I want to know about my son! No! 我想知道我儿子的事!不要 Don't. Karen? Sorry for this, Tom. I hope you're not afraid. 够了。凯伦。我很抱歉,汤姆。希望你不要害

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour. 上尉。我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发 How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship. 汤姆怎么样了?我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Stop! Quit struggling! Stop! Get off of me! 住手!别再挣扎了!住手,别碰我 I swear, if you don't let go of that bag, I will shoot you! Leave me alone! 你要是再不松开包,我就毙了你!别碰我 It's all we have left! Please

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Captain. 上尉 You go ahead. 你先说 If this was a proper military funeral, 如果是正规的军人葬礼 we'd have somebody playing Taps. 我们会找人吹奏熄灯号 It's a bugler's song from the civil war used to signify the end of a day's w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Pull up a chair, professor. 你歇会儿吧,教授 Put it down, Pope. 珀普,把枪放下 No, I'm just getting started. Trying to give your kids a fighting chance. 不,我还才刚热身,正准备给你儿子一次难得的实战机会 That d

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Here. Make sure Sarah remembers to take one every day. 给,记得让莎拉每天吃一片 I think she can handle it. 我觉得她会好起来的 She's a good kid. 她人还不错 She just picked a hell of a time to be nine month's pregnant. 只是刚

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Why don't you take one and get out of here? 拿一包就赶紧滚吧 What's your problem? 你是怎么回事儿 I'm not standing in line with this razor-back. 我才不想和这个背上长刺的家伙一起排队 Ones like him are the reason the Ski

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Being awfully quiet. 一言不发啊 I got nothing to talk about. 我没什么要说的 Well, if you want to talk... 嗯 如果你想聊聊... Look, dad, I just got some things to think about, okay? 听着 老爸 我只是在想事情 好吗? But tha

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

No congestion. 没有充血 His lungs are completely clear. 他的肺里面完全干净了 I know this is gonna sound weird, 我知道这听起来很奇怪 but are you sure Rick had cystic fibrosis? 不过你确定Rick得了囊胞性纤维症吗? Fiv

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

He's drugged? Yeah. 他被麻醉了吗 是的 My theory is that the harness... 我的理论是脊甲 synthesizes an opiate. 合成了一种麻醉剂 Didn't show up in the autopsy. 在过去的尸检中并没体现出来 It's like nothing we've ever s

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Dad. Nightmares? Yeah. 爸爸。做恶梦了吗?是的 Yeah, I had a lot of those after Anne took my harness off. 安帮我取下脊甲后,我也做了很多噩梦 How'd you shake them? 你是如何摆脱它们的 I stopped sleeping. Just came ba

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

You think they mate for life? 它们一生只有一个伴侣吗 No. They got to have multiple sex partners. 不,它们一定有多个性伴侣 So you think Skitters sleep around, huh? How do you know for certain? 这么说,你觉得迅猎兽到处沾

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

You gonna lie there all night? 你要在这里躺一整晚吗 You picked a great place to take cover. 你选了个不错的地方来做掩护 You want to see a pretty sight? 你想看得更清楚吗 I think hal's team knocked out that antenna. 哈尔的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Here you go, Mr. Scott. Okay. 斯科特先生,给你。好 Oh, this must be really messing their heads up. 这个肯定能扰乱它们的攻势 The frequency's still locked in place. 频率还锁定在这个地方 How are you feeling? 你感觉怎样

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

What? 什么 I know that house. 我认识那栋房子 My husband has a piece hanging there. 我丈夫有幅画挂在里面 Painting? A landscape. 画? 风景画 One of my patients rich tech guy lived there. 我有个病人 搞科技的富豪 就住里面

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(360) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季