The girl told us you were a historian before we came. 听那女孩说,我们来之前你是一位历史学家 Karen? It's not her anymore, is it? I'm talking to you? 凯伦?现在是跟你说话,不是跟她 She is allowing me to speak through

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

I think you're wrong. 我觉得你说得不对 I remember something he told me once, 我记得他跟我说过 about making the price of the occupation so high, the aliens have to leave. 只有让它们每一次侵略都付出惨痛代价,它们才会

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

What do you think it's for? 那东西是干嘛用的 It's hard to say. 很难说 That flat space on top kind of reminds me of an aircraft carrier. 顶上的水平区域让我想到了航空母舰 Whatever it is, it's not impenetrable. 管它呢,又不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Did you want to see me, Dr. Glass? 你要见我吗,格拉斯医生 Oh. Ben, come in. 本,进来吧 It's gonna sound like I'm joking, but take two and see me in the morning. 我可不是在开玩笑,服用两粒,明早再来见我 Okay. Thanks

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Think they'll find us? 他们会找到我们吗 They'll try. 会的 You should get some sleep. 你该去睡会儿 I'm not tired. 我不累 I should go ahead, try and get help. 我应该先行一步,去找救兵 No. No. We're staying together. 不不,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Keep that ammo out back with the .50 cal. 把弹药和点50口径机枪一起留下 3rd Mass. Comes in hot, Skitters and Mechs can't be far behind. 第三团快到了,突击者和机甲怪也要来了 We're gonna have to be able to move fast. 我们行

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Hi, Dad. 老爸 Hey. Thought you weren't on sentry duty until tonight. 你不是要晚上才放哨吗 Actually, I, um, got Ryerson to take my watch. 实际上,我让瑞尔森替我了 What's going on? 怎么回事 I've been thinking, you know, mayb

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

You know, I'm not sure what scares me more sometimes 我有时候都不知道谁更让我害怕 Weaver or the Skitters. 韦弗还是突击者 He's a hard man to like, but he is trying to protect us. 他并不讨人喜欢,但他在努力保护我们

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Okay. Tell me. 好了,重复一遍 Left at the first corridor, lobby, 在第一条走廊左转,进入大厅 left at second corridor, right. 接着在第二条走廊再左转,然后右转 The next corridor is Ben's, the south corridor. 下一条就

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Come here. 到这儿来 Many rivers to cross 要越过无数江河 But I can't seem to find 而我似乎无法寻到 My way over 我自己的路 Wandering, I am lost 我四处流浪,彷徨无措 As I travel along 沿着多佛的白色悬崖 The Whi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

You should get that hand looked at. 你手上的伤应该去找医生看看 They've been a little busy in there. 他们在里面忙着呢 Thanks for what you did back there. 之前在那边,谢谢你帮忙 It was all your dad. 多亏了你爸 Yeah,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Put each kid on a stretcher along the wall. 把孩子们挨个放担架上,顺着墙排 Monitor all their vitals, let me know of any changes. 监视所有患者生命体征,有什么变化随时通知我 We're doing the surgeries one after the ot

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Get your damn hand out of there. 他妈的把你的手从那儿拿开 What are you doing? 你在干吗? I thought we might try to provoke it with a little visual stimuli. 我觉得我们应该试试用点视觉刺激 好激怒它 Hey, chief. 嘿 老大

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Karen would have loved this. Karen会喜欢这个的 What would Karen have loved? Karen会喜欢什么? She's no girly girl, at least not since we knew her, 她不是那种扭捏的女孩 至少认识以来不是这样 probably never was, but... 可能

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

You can't cut into it. 你不能把它解剖了 It's a living creature. 它是个生物啊 It's a skitter. It's not a human being. 它是个掠夺者 不是人类 At most, it's vivisection. 至多是个活体解剖罢了 You can't tell me you got a p

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Get up. 起来 He's talking to you. 他跟你说话呢 I said get up! 我说起来 That's it. 这就对了 Now turn around. 现在转过身 I want to see what we got. 我想看看我们俘虏了什么货色 陨落星辰第一季 Look at you. 瞧瞧你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

OK. 好了 Where is she? 她在哪 I don't know. 我不知道 Where's the .50? 点50口径机枪在哪儿 I'm a doctor. 我是名医生 I understand one of your men is badly wounded. 我知道你们当中有人受了重伤 I take you there, you may n

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

What do you call them... 你们怎么称呼那些外星生物 Spidery bastards? 蜘蛛杂种吗 Skitters. That's good. 突击者 好名字 陨落星辰第一季 We call them cooties, you know, 我们叫它们虱子 like the, uh...kids' game. 就像小孩

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

So, what were you... 你是做什么的 You know...before? 我是说...以前 I taught history B.U. 我在波士顿大学教历史 陨落星辰第一季 History? What kind of kind of history? 历史吗 什么类别的历史 The Sumerians on up, what?

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Man. 见鬼 Well... 好吧 I guess you had to do that,huh? 你非得这样发泄一下 对吗 You guessed right. 你说对了 Well,I understand how guilty you must feel 我能理解你对她不幸遇难 'cause of what happened to her. 会感到万分内

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季