小刚现在已经是5个公司的老板了,但是谁又知道他当初的窘迫。 【口语要素1】Hes gone from rags to riches. 想想这个世界,只有奋斗才能出头,如果做生意就要做一名实业家。 【口语要素2】Hes a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

3.第一次去公司 常用应急场景 范例一:How can I get there? Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? Yes, it is. I am calling to inform you that we have arranged an interview for this accountant position at 2 PM this Thursday afternoon. Pl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

初级公司英语会话Lession11:客户调查问卷 Listen to the dialogue between customer service agent (A) and customer (C) A: First of all, thank you for filling in our questionnaire. C: thats ok. How can I help you? A: Well you made a few interesting commen

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession10:利润成本分析 Listen to the dialogue between the Company president and chairman, P: We beat our profit forecast for the quarter, so weve got to be pleased. C: I agreed, although there are some areas of concern. P: Yes, but w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

At first, you'd think you were back at college. Its 11 am, and these googlers are hard at, well, anything but work. A few yards away, others soak up the late morning sun. Its certainly a unique office environment. But according to Fortune Magazine, t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

今天我们来看一看我无法登入公司的办公系统用英语怎么说: I cannot get into the office system. I can't get access to the office system. The office system won't let me login. 办公系统登录 A: Excuse me, the office system won

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

WEEKLY ADDRESS: President Obama: Washington Republicans Rewarding Corporations That Create Jobs and Profits Overseas 每周电视讲话:奥巴马总统:华盛顿的共和党人鼓励在海外创造就业和利润的公司 WASHINGTON In this weeks

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Will you be able to cope with a change in work environment after working 10 years in your last job? 在之前的公司工作了十年之久,你能适应工作环境的变化吗? Certainly. 当然可以。 Although I have been with the same compan

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

If we make an offer,how long do you plan to stay with the company? 假如我们提供给你这份工作,你计划在本公司待多久? I'd like to settle down with this company. 我想一直在贵公司工作。 As long as I continue to make con

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Why are you interested in our company? 你为什么对本公司感兴趣? I subscribe to IT Team and always read about your company's innovative technologies. 我订阅了《IT团队》杂志,而且经常看到有关贵公司创新技术的报道。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Who do you think are our three major competitors?Do they have any advantages over our company? 你认为本公司最主要的三个竞争对手是谁?他们有胜过本公司的优势吗? Best product,World Product and Japan Product. Best制品公司

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What can you offer us? 你能为本公司作出什么贡献? I can offer my track record in developing new accounts,penetrating companies at the senior level and managing sales cycles. 我可以提供过去开发新客户,深入企业高层,管理

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What is the worst thing you have heard about our firm? 你听到的与本公司有关的最负面的事是什么? Your company has a reputation for being hard to get into-the turnover rate is low and the hiring process is rigorous. 我听说贵公司

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Vacuum Company Dyson to Launch Electric Car by 2020 British company Dyson is known for inventing new vacuum cleaner technology and producing other devices for the home. 英国戴森公司以发明了新型吸尘器技术和生产其它家用设备而闻

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

And as you know, ABC News is always looking for ways to bring American jobs back to America. So, this week, it was shocking to learn so many great infrastructure projects are under way in America, rebuilding bridges and roads in American cities, but

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

A responsible organization will be better able to attract and retain its customers, employees, shareholders and suppliers. It will operate with greater cohesion and clearer focus. It will be better able to listen and respond rapidly to changing needs

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

9. The board of directors made the decision to expand the scale of our company. 董事会决定扩大公司规模。 还能这样说: The board of directors decided to expand our company's scale. The board of directors made up their mind to double

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Credit card companies in dock 信用卡公司上了被告席 The two companies control more than 75% of the market 两家公司控制着美国75%的市场 A court in the United States has begun hearing the US Government case against the credit card c

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

European travel companies are planning for a possible Greek exit from the eurozone. The economic and political turmoil in Greece has already hit bookings for this summer. Greek tourism officials earlier this year noted a drop in demand. Last year tou

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

总公司 Head Office 分公司 Branch Office 营业部 Business Office 人事部 Personnel Department (人力资源部)Human Resources Department 总务部 General Affairs Department 财务部 Genera

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇