初级公司英语会话Lession8:产品营销 Listen to the dialogue between the Head of Marketing (HM) and the Marketing Manager (MM) HM: weve got a number of major promotions coming up over the summer. MM: And are we going to be promoting new product lines or

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession7:市场调研战略 Listen to the dialogue between the Head of Marketing (HM) an the Head of Sales (HS). HM: heres a full breakdown of the market research for you to look at. HS: Ok. So you interviewed 250 people in Shanghai, is th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession5:团队合作 Listen to the dialogue between Head of Marketing (HM) and Marketing Manager (MM). HM: how do you think that the new team members are setting in? MM: very well on the whole, I think the team is starting to get quite

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession4:健康和安全 Listen to the dialogue between Human Resources Manager(HR) and Company President (CP) HR: As a reasonably large company, we are required to produce a written health and safety policy. CP: Have you got a draft for

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Why did you choose ABC Company? 你为何选择ABC公司? Why did you choose ABC Company? 你为何选择问题ABC公司? Becausc it is one of the Fortune 500 companies. 因为贵公司是世界500强之一。 ABC is one of the long-established cor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

What made you leave W Company? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? What made you leave W Company ? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? Because I want to work in a big company. 因为我想到大公司工作。 The company culture here is a match with m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

第36期:谈公司情况 面试官詹尼弗向唐阳询问了一些关于公司的事。 Jennifer: What do you think about our company? Tang Yang: You are the leading company in the computer industry. Jennifer: Why do you think so? Tang Yang: First,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

Patrick Hourigan has spent nearly 12 years at IBM, initially as a systems telecoms engineer and then as a software developer. 帕特里克胡里根在IBM工作了近12年,起初他是一名系统电信工程师,然后成为了一名软件开发者。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Wouldn't you be better off in another company? 你不认为在其他公司会比较好吗? No,I don't think so. 不,我不这么认为。 Because of what you've told me about the position and the company,I'm even more excited about the apportunit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

在面试中,有一件事切忌,当面试官问你为什么要换工作时,要给他们一个简短、商业化的答复。千万不要说谎,因为这是不可原谅的。但你也不要把面试搞得像是一场心理疗程。如果你需要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

职场:最值得去的公司应当具备以下五个特点 Over the years I have been with Adobe, the company has been named to many Best Companies to Work For lists and we are proud to be recognized for creating a great employee experience, especial

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Business 商业 Express Scripts and Medco 美国快捷药方公司与美可保健 Bigger means cheaper 越大越便宜 A new drugs manager may change the way Americans pop their pills 全新的药物管理者可能改变美国人购买药品的方式

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

中国人民银行最新统计数据显示,作为由民间资本投资设立的商业性小额信贷机构,我国小额贷款公司近年来实现了爆发式增长,截至2010年末,我国共有小额贷款公司2614家。请看新华社的报道

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

公司 简称 缩写 澳大利亚国家航运公司 澳国航运 ANL 美国总统轮船私人有限公司 美国总统 APL 邦拿美船务有限公司 邦拿美 BNML 波罗的海航运公司 波罗的海 BOL 中波轮船股份公司 中波 C-P 南美邮

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Test case in Africa [20] This week, MPRI expects to get government approval to go into Equatorial Guinea, an agreement that illustrates the questions some critics have with a so-called privatization o

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Google is putting its self-driving car technology into a new company which it will call Waymo, the firm has announced. Waymo will be owned by Google's parent company, Alphabet. 谷歌日前宣布,将把其无人驾驶汽车技术投入一家名为W

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You may need to present your company to visitors, potential investors or partners, or new suppliers and clients. Here is some useful English vocabulary to learn that will help you talk clearly, concisely and positively about what your company does. 你

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Alphabet, the parent company of Google, has replaced Apple as the world's most valuable listed company after the company's first set of results under its new structure beat expectations. 谷歌新重组后的母公司Alphabet在公布第一次财报后

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.How many people are there in the company? 这个公司有多少员工? 2.How many subsidiaries do you have? 公司有多少子公司? 3.What is the scale of your company? 公司有多大规模? 4.What is the population of your personnel? 贵公

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Business 商业报道 Corporate alumni 公司校友 Gone but not forgotten 离开但不会被忘记 More firms are seeking to stay in touch with former staff 更多的公司正在积极尝试和以前的员工保持联系 COMPANIES do not like to be

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列