英国时装公司Burberry股票持有者集体抗议为新上任的CEO所拟定的薪酬 Shareholders from the British fashion house Burberry are up in arms about a proposed pay package for its CEO. They rejected a resolution at the company's annual

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语商业新闻

就在Catherine接到E公司的电话通知没几天,她又接到另一个F公司的电话,告诉Catherine她被录取了,相比较前一个工作,这个工作似乎更有发展前景,但她又担心自己对这个公司的相关领域不熟,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

听广告学英语:Neutrogena Liguid 纽翠吉娜护肤液 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Palestinians Lose Jobs as Israeli Company Relocates 以色列公司搬离占领的巴勒斯坦土地 WASHINGTON An Israeli company that manufactures devices for making fizzy drinks at home was forced to lay off its Palestinian workers after relocatin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

With an installed base of several thousand machines, Universal's GSM Platform is widely accepted an has evolved into an industry standard. Today, Universal Instruments is regarded as a leading manufacturer of electronic assembly equipment. Universal

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

AZUZ: Up next, a restart in the search for a missing passenger jet in the Indian Ocean. Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 vanished on March 8, 2014. It was flying from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, with 239 people on board. But it suddenly c

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年1月

公司老板召集手下Lisa和Ken开会,商量公司上市的问题。Jerry说, Jerry: Well, I've called you here today because we have to make a very important decision, one that affects the future of our company. As you know...we have been a p

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司被人状告索赔,同事们在讨论如何应对。 S: So how does this work? What will we have to do? B: A lawyer will stop by next week and take statements from each of us. S: What kind of statement are they looking for? B: It will probabl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

19.All for Customers 19.一切为了客户 We at Compaq know that our success comes from one source only, and that's our customers. We also know that in this highly competitive business, we must continuously earn your trust and your confidence. To th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

AS IT IS 2014-03-28 Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: 25 Years Later 埃克森公司瓦尔迪兹石油泄漏25周年 Hello again! Im Jim Tedder in Washington with the program that helps you to learn and improve your American English. Today we look back 25 year

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Chinese Electric Bus Company Charges into US 中国电动公共汽车公司进入美国市场 LOS ANGELES In the heart of southern California, home of packed freeways and major smog problems, help may be on the way from an unexpected source - China.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

从马林钢丝公司看美国制造业的发展 When Drew Greenblatt bought Marlin Steel Wire Products in 1998, the workers were paid minimum wage and bent steel by hand to form wire baskets to hold bread. 1998年德鲁格林布拉特买下马林钢丝

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Google Buys Drone Company 谷歌收购无人机公司 In its latest purchase of high-tech companies, Google has acquired a manufacturer of solar-powered drones that can stay in the air almost indefinitely, relaying broadband Internet connection to re

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

A:Ive had it! Im done working for a company that is taking me nowhere! B:So what are you gonna do? Just quit? A: Thats exactly what I am going to do! Ive decided to create my own company! Im going to write up a business plan, get some investors and s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Authorities near Philadelphia are trying to find a man suspected of killing his ex-wife and five of her relatives. Police say Bradley Michael Stone and his former wife were fighting for custody of their daughters. The defense has rested in the trial

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年12月

Many Indian companies are slowing expansion plans as they cope with the global economic downturn. It is a huge change from last year when Indian companies spent billions of dollars on acquisitions both at home and overseas. 为了应对全球经济下行

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says his country will restart gas talks with Ukraine if it pays off at least part of its gas debt. Medvedev told reporters that nobody ever required Ukraine to hand over all the 4 billion US dollars straight awa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月