3. Would it be alright with you if I... Would it be alright with you if I quit my job and stayed home to be a house wife? If that's what you really want to do, I'll support you. But I think we'll need to find a cheaper place to live.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. They say... They say the president is going to resign. Really? Who do you think will replace him? They say she killed her first husband. I believe it. She's really a strange woman, and her first husband just disappeared one day. No one ever heard

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Chiles Catholic Bishops Offer to Resign Over Sex Abuse Cover-up Every active Chilean bishop in the Roman Catholic Church offered to resign Friday. The offer came after Pope Francis accused the bishops of failing to investigate sex abuse cases and pro

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

迷你对话: A:I find my job extremely boring, and I almostbreak my back. 我发现我的工作相当无聊,而且我还干得很辛苦。 B:Have you thought about changing your job. 想过换个工作吗? A:Not yet. Whats your opinion? 还没有

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

JUDY WOODRUFF:And we turn to the very sudden resignation from the man at the top of the CIA, retired Army General David Petraeus. Ray Suarez has that story. RAY SUAREZ:The stunning news came just 14 months after Petraeus was sworn in as CIA director,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe Resigns Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe has resigned after 37 years in office. Parliamentary speaker Jacob Mudenda read Mugabes resignation letter to Zimbabwes Parliament Tuesday. Mugabe wrote, My decision to res

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Reasons for Leaving the Previous Position I: Why are you leaving your present job? / Why aar you desirous of leaving your present emptoyer? / Vhy do you want to resign your position as secretary? C: I'm leaving'my present job in Nanking so as to live

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

AS IT IS 2016-07-14 Donald Trump Calls for Justice Ginsburg to Resign 唐纳德特朗普呼吁金斯伯格法官辞职 Donald Trump called for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to resign, after her critical comments about him. In intervi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

全球重大新闻事件,快速录了一集节目给大家,说说Brexit: 英国脱欧。 说一说英国脱欧 关键词: Brexit (Britain+Exit): 英国脱欧 The European Union: 欧盟 Referendum: 公投 Remain camp: 留欧派 Leave camp: 脱欧派

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

JUDY WOODRUFF: Just four days after he won reelection to a fifth term as the head of soccer's international governing body, Sepp Blatter stunned nearly everyone today when he announced he would resign as president of FIFA. Top FIFA officials were arr

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

泰国总理英拉称不会在大选前辞职 Caretaker Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has issued a new plea for anti-government demonstrators to clear the streets and support her snap election call. However, defiant protest leaders are call

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是fuel。 Fuel, 做为动词,有刺激的意思。The basketball player put his house up for sale, fueling speculation that he is being traded, 这个篮球队员正在卖房子,大家因此猜测,他可能要被球队换

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Boris Johnson, one of the leading voices in the Brexit campaign and the man considered to be the favorite to replace outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron, delivered a bombshell Thursday when he announced he didn't want the job. 鲍里斯?约翰逊,英

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: Carrie Gracie says the reaction to her resignation as the BBC's China editor shows there is a depth of hunger for equal, fair and transparent pay. The journalist, speaking as she co-presented the Today program with John Humphrys, has

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

5. I've been trying to, but I don't think I'm up to this job. 我一直很努力,但我觉得我无法胜任这个工作。 还能这样说: I have been working hard, but I feel I am not capable of this job. I am on the job all the time, however

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Sepp Blatter, who led world soccers governing body for 17 years and who was regarded as one of the most powerful people in global sports, said Tuesday that he would resign his position, making his announcement in Zurich even as law enforcement offici

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Here is my resignation. 这是我的辞呈。 A:Excuse me,sir.I've made a tough decision and here is my resignation. 打扰一下,先生。我做了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。 B:I am sorry to hear that.Why do you want to quit? 我

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

The newly re-elected FIFA President announced his resign from football's governing body amid an ongoing corruption crisis. Sepp Blatter says he reached the decision after thoroughly reviewing his experience in FIFA. I have thoroughly considered my pr

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

讲解文本: under the gun 顶着巨大的压力,受到压力 I can't go to the party because I'm under the gun to get ready for my exams. 我不能去参加聚会,因为我要准备考试,压力很大。 I don't want to work under the gun.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语