美国驻中国大使骆家辉20日上午发表声明宣布辞职。他声明中称担任驻华大使是他的荣耀,他为美国外交官员在中国的工作感到骄傲。以下是声明中英文全文。 Serving as the U.S. Ambassador to China

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

European leaders are pressuring Paul Wolfowitz to resign his position as Wold Bank president. Wolfowitz, who has withheld World Bank loans from several countries until they show greater progress in fighting corruption, recently arranged for his girl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语基础

Now we turn out the following in Ferguson. More protests of the weekend is offstand Wilson resigned from the force. This afternoon, president Obama will examine the issue in a serious white house meeting. Here is Alex Ferguson with the latest. Good m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

国际足联主席布拉特6月2日在瑞士苏黎世宣布他的足联主席生涯即将结束,他自1998年起担任国际足联主席。 FIFA president Sepp Blatter announced in Zurich, Switzerland Tuesday that his presidency of world football's

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

摩根大通CIO:投资失利 巨亏20亿美元 Ina Drew, the chief investment officer at JPMorgan Chase and one of the top women on Wall Street, resigned today in the wake of the firms $2.3 billion in-house trading loss. Drew, 55, who made $14 mill

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

I want to expand my horizons. 我想拓展我的视野。 2.Ive made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation. 长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。 3.I quit because I dont want to be stuck in a rut. I want to mo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The president of South Africa has resigned. Jacob Zuma made the announcement yesterday in a nationally televised address. He lost support from his political party, the African National Congress, following a series of corruption scandals tied to his g

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

It was a shock today when we learned that the general who symbolized the disciple and honor of the American military, the man entrusted with the vital secrets of the CIA, general David Petraeus resigned, citing an extra-marital affair. The first CIA

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

B: Hi, Mary, can I have a minute? M: sure, what's up? B: well, actually I want to tell you that I've put in notice. M: really? Why? B: many reasons. I've been here for too long. Next year will be my five-year anniversary. I want a change of setting.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

今天我们要学的词组是step down。 Step down有辞职、让位和下台的意思。 英国首相布莱尔因为工党筹款丑闻而受到辞职的压力。 英国一项新的民意调查结果显示, 大多数英国人认为布莱尔应当立

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

92 北爱尔兰新教领袖即将辞职 Northern Ireland's Protestant Leader Stepping Down Laurie Kassman London 30 Jun 2001 15:43 UTC Northern Ireland's Protestant head of the power-sharing governmen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

For todays workforce, the temptation to jump quickly from one role to the next has significant appeal, whether its the instant gratification of a signing bonus, a title change, or a longer-term salary bump. However, candidates that frequently job hop

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

访谈录,英格兰队,队长,贝克汉姆,辞职Um, On November 15th, 2000, Peter Taylor gave me the greatest honor of my career in making me captain of England and fulfilling my childhood dream. Now almost six years later, having been captain for

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

同事因为薪水,也因为和其他同事相处不愉快准备辞职了,雪莉给予了中肯的建议。到底是怎么回事呢? Listen Read Learn Colleague: I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job. Shirley: You need to take a break, maybe a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

When you experience buyer's remorse on your way home from the shopping mall, it's easy enough to go back and return that expensive jacket you don't really need. But when you feel that same pang of regret on your first day at a new job, reversing the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Less than one-third of professionals are very satisfied with their current role, according to a LinkedIn study. 领英网站的一项调查显示,只有不到1/3的职场人士对自己现在的职位非常满意。 Not every professional is lucky

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

离职的原因各有不同,有的因为待遇,有的因为学不到新东西,有的因为家庭变化,有的因为志向变化,最美好的方式无异于带着对过去的感激展开新的精彩生活。 我是白羊座,据传说这种火

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

怎样用英语谈论辞职的原因 在面试新工作时,常被问到的问题就是:你为什么要辞掉上一份工作?,你一般都怎么回答的呢?今天我们来通过英文对话学习一下辞职的理由都有哪些吧! Emily

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Park Geun-hye, South Koreas president, has signalled she is willing to resign next year or accept the decision of an impeachment vote this Friday. 韩国总统朴槿惠(Park Geun-hye)已表示,她愿意明年辞职或接受本周五弹劾表决得出

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Do you have some vague plans to go back to school at some point, and get more education? Can't go wrong with another degree, right? 你是否有过想要回归校园,接受更多教育的想法?不想在另一个学位上有任何瑕疵,对吗?

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间