我想问一下你为什么辞职? May I ask why you quit? 你不喜欢那工作吗? Didn't you like that job? 有三个原因。 There're three reasons. 我的专业不对口。 My specialization was not in line with my work. 我不喜欢那儿的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

A survey by the society for Human Resource Management shows that at any given time, one in three American workers are keeping their eyes peeled for a new job opportunity. Whether it's inside their exi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

There is breaking news out of Washington tonight that the President of the World Bank, Paul Wolfowitz is resigning after weeks of drawn-out controversy. He was one of the architects of the Iraq War at the Pentagon and came under fire at his new job a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

40.辞职 常用应急场景 范例一:Plan to leave I am thinking about resigning from my current job. Have you thought about it seriously? Yes, I have been thinking about it for quite a while. Now I finally make up my mind to leave. I have given my resigna

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

SCENE① B 在唐的酒吧里 【你真是没救了】 Don: It's cool. It's 1) hip. You have email, FAX, and telephone dates. 唐: 这是最酷最炫的。你可以透过电子邮件、传真,还有

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

This was Fabio Capello, leaving his knight's beach home in London. His bags packed, his time in England had a end. It was his allegiance to John Terry following accusations of alleged racism. That was Capello's ultimate downfall. And his words of sup

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

AS IT IS 2016-05-06 Turkeys Prime Minister Says He Will Resign 土耳其总理表示自己将辞职 Turkeys prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, has announced he will not seek re-election as the head of the ruling party. Davutoglu spoke Thursday after a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

1.Notice 通知 A: If you want to resign, how long of a notice you need to give the company? B: Four weeks of notice. A:要是想辞职,要提前多少时间告诉公司? B:提前四周。 2.Pay raise 涨工资,工资增长比例 A: How much was your pay raise last year? B:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Theres something to be said for leaving a former employer with style. Were in the middle of a time when more than a few employers are having to downsize and plenty of people who would otherwise be assured of a job are getting the axe. Just because a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has said she would not resign ahead of national elections set for Feb. 2nd. This comes after opposition demanded she step down as the caretaker head of government. In a statement made after a special cabinet meeting

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

LIMA, July 22 (Xinhua) -- President Ollanta Humala will soon name replacements for two ministers who resigned on Monday, a high-ranking government official said. Juan Jimenez, president of the Council of Ministers, said that Foreign Trade Minister Jo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

0 只要有人的地方就会有传言,或真或假。有些人传播起谣言来,功力非凡,能把莫须有的事情说得跟真的一样。今天,我们就来说说人们在传播谣言时都是怎么开口的。 1. Have you heard the rum

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

PRAGUE, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- The Czech cabinet led by Prime Minister Jiri Rusnok on Tuesday submitted its resignation to President Milos Zeman after it failed to win a vote of confidence in parliament last Wednesday. Zeman accepted the resignation and

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Have you ever wondered what you could do if you did not have to go to work? Are you unsatisfied with your job or your employer? Sometimes we need to dump the trash to make room for new opportunities. So many of us get caught in the daily grind, and w

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Lesson 190 I quit. 1.I quit.我辞职了。 2.She quit.他辞职了。 3.I'll quit.我将会辞职。 4.I'll quit next week.我将在下星期辞职。 5.I've quit my job.我已经辞职了。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

雅思口语考试一直是中国考生的一个薄弱环节,雅思口语基本句型的掌握对大家备考雅思口语话题和材料都有很大的帮助,因为雅思口语句型的应用是大家口语灵活与否的检验。下面就为大家

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

埃及临时内阁辞职 CAIRO, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian interim government presided by Prime Minister Hazem al-Beblawi tendered resignation after a short cabinet meeting on Monday, state-run Nile TV reported. Today, the cabinet made a decisi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

UNITED NATIONS, May 13 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki- moon on Tuesday announced that he accepted the request of Lakhdar Brahimi to step down as the UN-Arab League special envoy to Syria, adding that the resignation will be effective on May

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

01 See you later. 待会见;再联络A: I have to go. B: See you later. 02 Whats up? 近来过得如何? A: Hey! Whats up? B: Nothing much! As usual. 03 Its on me. 我来付。 A: The beer is on me. B: Thank you. 04 I mean it.我是说真的。 A:

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

JUDY WOODRUFF: There was another dramatic chapter in the Greek economic crisis this evening, as Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras announced to his nation that he's resigning. ALEXIS TSIPRAS, Greek Prime Minister (through translator): My fellow Greeks, I

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列