Freddy Adu: Wonder Kid of the Soccer World Freddy Adu is 14 years old and that makes him the youngest pro athlete in any 1)team sport in more than a century and at 500,000 dollars a year, the highest

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

2012伦敦奥运会比赛项目信息大全 伦敦奥运会正在如火如荼的进行着,让我们趁着奥运热来看看奥运会都有哪些比赛项目吧,同时在看比赛的同时也不要忘了学学比赛项目的词汇,一举两得何乐

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

play soccer 玩足球 play football 玩橄榄球 play basketball 打篮球 play volleyball 打排球 play golf 打高尔夫球 play tennis 打网球 play ping-gong 打乒乓球 play rugby 玩西洋双陆棋 play backgammon 玩英式橄榄球 play mah

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Grant:Why do you have a soccer ball? 格兰特:你怎么有一个足球? Tess:I am practicing soccer. Im playing on a soccer team. 黛丝:我在练习踢足球,我参加球队了。 Grant:You are? Do you play soccer well? 格兰特:真的?你

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

世界杯正在巴西如火如荼地进行ing。不论你是不是球迷,四年一次的热烈气氛和精彩比赛都会感染你。今天的课程两个球迷就要告诉你他们怎么庆祝世界杯!Ole! 巴西世界杯32强 本节课的重点词

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Day of Your Beliefs出自Amorphis 2003年的专辑《Far From the Sun》,歌曲开头的轻慢和中间的激昂形成了鲜明的对比。这首歌曾是《天下足球》的片尾曲。 Artist:Amorphis Song:Day Of Your Beliefs I can hear your yearnings your anguished cries let the nourishmen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

TEAMS Each soccer team has eleven players and three substitute, or reserve players. The team consists of a goalkeeper, defenders, midfield players, and forwards (or strikers). The object of the game is to get the ball into your opponent's goal. 球队

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Artist:Enrique Iglesias Song:Can You Hear Me I remember that I can still feel you Sometimes I'm blind but I see you You are here but so far away The times when you wanna.. Im missing you Makes me feel like I'm spinning Sometimes you get what you g

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This Business English Pod lesson is the first in a two-part series on idioms that come from football, or soccer. 这是2节英语商务播客中的第1节,将学到源自足球的习惯用语。 Groups of employees work together as teams. Teams, or

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

走进巴西人家看足球 Brazil, some say, is where the soul of football lives. The passion of its loyal fan base is especially evident now during the World Cup. At one Brazilian family's home in S?o Paulo, that passion is on full display. 有人说

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年6月

足球世界杯带动消费 The World Cup enters its third week of competition with the United States advancing to the next round. Spirited play by the Americans has already generated a lot of new fans in the U.S. But its not just football (soccer) f

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年7月

Soccer is a fun game. It is very popular. It is popular all over the world. It is fun to watch. It is fun to play. It is a simple game. There are two teams. They play on a big grassy field. There is one ball. There are two goals with nets. Each team

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Europe France and football 欧洲 法国和足球 The Swedish model 瑞典模式 A football club mirrors many French anxieties 足球俱乐部折射出许多法式忧虑 A literary sensation too 浓郁的文学气息 When the Qataris last year bought

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

China now ranks 84th on the world's football list consisting of 209 countries, below teams like Jordan, Montenegro and Gabon. The most urgent goal for football schools around China is to shake off the country's lowly place and move up on the ladder.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Hey, Lois, so what do you think about the World, not the World Cup, the Euro Cup so far? 托德:嗨,洛伊斯,你认为世界杯,不是欧洲杯怎么样? Lois: So far it's been an interesting tournament. I didn't expect to see Greece

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todays podcast is by Mark. He is a football coach in New Zealand. Hello everyone. A few years ago, I moved from England to New Zealand to coach football to children in Auckland, the biggest city in New Zealand. Id like to tell you about the differenc

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Simon: Where are you from? 西蒙:你来自哪里? Matt: I'm from a little country called England. 马特:我来自英国,那是一个小国家。 Simon: Oh, yeah, where in England? 西蒙:好,英国的哪里? Matt: All of it! I have no

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: Hey, Lois, so what do you think about the World, not the World Cup, the Euro Cup so far? Lois: So far it's been an interesting tournament. I didn't expect to see Greece and Portugal make it to the final. I was a little bid disappointed with Eng

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Sometimes things happen that make you think that the world has gone mad. Christopher works in a bank. In fact, he has a senior job in the bank and is very well paid. He lives in a posh part of London called Kensington. The people who live in his stre

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

The Soccer Stadium 足球场 Kathy and Evan take a look at Amsterdam's soccer stadium. 凯西和艾凡参观一下阿姆斯特丹的足球场。 K:Man, this place is big! 凯西:天啊,这地方真大! E:It has to be. Soccer is the number one s

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(2966) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通