transformation, incredible 变化, 难以置信的 London is getting ready for the world's biggest sporting event which starts on 27th July. This week we hear from footballer, David Beckham. David is from London and we hear how he feels about the Oly

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

bailiwick, n [SAT]兴趣范围;权利范围 【源】原指:市镇官的职责或管辖范围。Bailiff(n 白里夫:一个著名的镇长;市镇官) 【记】baili读:贝利;wick(n 灯芯)-贝利的兴趣范围是足球,朱茵的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

AS IT IS 2014-06-21 Soccer or Football, Is It the Same Game? 关于足球的不同表达 From VOA Learning English, this is As It Is. I'm Anna Matteo in Washington! Children all over the world spend countless hours outside kicking around a ball on th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Using Head in Soccer May Be Dangerous for Children 对儿童而言,用头击足球可能是危险的 Soccer is not a violent game. But players can hit the ball with their head and collide with other players, the ground and goal posts. Catherine McGil

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Hi, Rob. Do you have a soccer ball? 嗨,罗布。你有足球吗? Sorry, Alex. I don't have a soccer ball. 抱歉,阿莱克斯。我没有足球。 Oh, OK. Thanks. 哦,好的,多谢。 But I have a football! Do you want to use that? 但是我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Books and Arts; Football and murder in Mexico;Direct shot; 文艺;墨西哥的足球与暗杀;直接干掉; This Love is Not for Cowards: Salvation and Soccer in Ciudad Juarez. By Robert Andrew Powell. 《这种爱不为懦夫:华雷斯市的

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

GWEN IFILL: A new initiative designed to make soccer safer for young players was just announced by the U.S. Soccer Federation. The new rule would set limits on how much players could use their heads to physically hit the ball. The hope is that it wou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

When talk about football, the will think about England, because football there is so popular, and the most popular football player David Beckham is from there. Football is the NO.1 sport in the world, the basketball and tennis fall behind. American f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

English Premier League football clubs have broken all previous records to sign players this summer and the big spending will not stop until the transfer window shuts tonight. 英超(English Premier League)足球俱乐部今年夏季打破了之前所有

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

友谊赛 friendly The impressive nature of their 1-0 friendly win in Germany in March prompted critics to reassess their preconceptions. 今年三月,他们在友谊赛中以1比0击败德国队,这使得评论人士对先前的预测进行重新评

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A consortium led by a Chinese investment company is interested in buying a stake in Liverpool Football Club, according to media reports. 根据媒体报道,由一家中国投资公司领导的财团有意收购利物浦足球俱乐部的股份。 T

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

David Beckham is to go around the world for a new TV documentary playing seven football games in seven continents including the first ever game in Antarctica. 大卫?贝克汉姆将在一部新电视记录片上进行环球旅行,他要在七大洲踢

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

hen I was five years old, my father asked me to watch football matches with him. Since then, I fall in love with football, the shining star David Beckham is my favorite star, he is not only very handsome, but also plays football so well. Once he has

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Uninterrupted rainfall has caused afootball stadium to flood so much the goalposts are under water and it nowlooks like nothing more than a giant swimming pool. 强降雨让体育场变成了一个巨大的游泳池。 Heavy storms in the city of Ezh

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mohamed Bin Hammam successfully appealed his lifetime ban from football. The former FIFA presidential candidate had the ruling overturned at a Court of Arbitration for Sport hearing in Lausanne, Switzerland on Thursday. The CAS found that there was i

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

Authorities have now published the football reform plan approved last month by the central planning commission. Goals set-out in the plan include returning the women's national team to world-class status as a mid-term goal. Priorities for the men's n

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

THE HAGUE, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- The number of registered verbal or physical violence in the Dutch amateur soccer has dropped by 15 percent during the last season, Dutch football association KNVB announced on Tuesday. KNVB registered 412 excesses in 27

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们分享的是世界足球先生梅西的名言。 My goal is to constantly be improving. Year after year you can grow as a player, just as in life. You can always learn something new. And sometimes in the moment you can reveal something in

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Words of Sports: Football 足球 football, soccer, Association football 足球 field, pitch 足球场 midfied 中场 kick-off circle 中圈 half-way line 中线 football, eleven 足球队 football player 足球运动员 goalkeeper, goaltender, goalie

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Obituary;Scrates; 讣告;苏格拉底; Scrates Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer and political agitator, died on December 4th, aged 57. 巴西足球员及政治鼓动者苏格拉底奥利维拉于12月4日辞世,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合