Irish woman on soccer Goal of the Year list 爱尔兰妇女上榜足球年度名单 An Irish woman could win soccer's Goal of the Year award. Stephanie Roche plays for Ireland. She is one of three players who could win. There were ten players. After

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

becauseftbol-足球词汇讲解 Urban Dictionary里面集齐了现代英文里的所有俚语。从网络简练用语stfu, wtf, omfg, ttyl......到词组basic bitch, valley girl, dat ass......再到句子I'm gonna ace this test, Nailed it......你都知

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 现代英文俚语讲解

Jessie was playing a soccer game today. She had been playing soccer for five years. She loved soccer. She played the position forward. As a forward she had to try to make goals. She loved playing soccer because of the different skills it required. Sh

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Chapter 17 Popular University Hobbies 大学生的爱好 David:Id like to ask what your friends have as hobbies. 能知道你的朋友有些什么爱好吗? You:Some of my friends like to get physical, so they play volleyball. I have other frie

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

我们的小淘气丹尼尔剪头发也有新花招,不过这次他可把自己给害苦了,究竟怎么回事呢? Listen Read Learn Hairdresser: How do you want your hair cut? Daniel: I want it the way Beckham wears it. Hairdresser: Who is Beckham? Daniel: Are you kidding me? Even

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Todd: So, Julia, now you are a parent. Julia: That's right. Todd: And have you heard of all these terms that we have in the US for different types of parents? I wonder if you have them in the UK? Julia: You mean like soccer mum, stuff like that? Todd

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

haven't seen you for ages.我好久没见到你了。 age有物品或人的年龄的意思,上面age后加了s,是表示很长时间的意思。 What is the age of this building?这建筑物有多少年历史了? age也指人生的某一时期或年龄段。例如: I used to be a football player when I was

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

Beckenbauer Best defender of all time and one of the best captains ever. remains a part of the game at a bigger level despite no longer playing, the sign of a true champion. Cruyff The orchestrator of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

齐达内系列介绍 之 总体得分 Rate Zinedine If 100 points means perfect, then we can have a better understanding of how people look at Zidane as a player and as a man. The following is the gr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 虽然引用了这样的知名商品作名字,不过游戏和那只绚烂的足球没有多大关联。游戏中,玩家控制一个飞速下落的火球,制作品质相

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收听。 World Sports News,刘佳奇和龚怡洁一起为你带来最新的体坛新闻;

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Highlight Sports第二季最终集。网罗一周体育快讯,足球、体育,资讯尽在我掌握。盘点年度体育精彩瞬间,那些我们不能忘却的比赛和人物。Highlighters年终报告,为你带来高光体育第二季制作中

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

荟萃实战运动技巧 亲临现场独家报导 尽在热血高光体育 乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收听

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

【生词预览】 knockon 敲门, comeout 出来 【笑话原文】 INeedYourFootball Georgeknockedonthedoorofhisfriend'shouse.Whenhisfriend'smotheransweredheasked,CanAlbertcomeouttoplay? No,saidthemother,It'stoocold. Well,then,saidGeorge,Canhisfo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

超级碗(Super Bowl)马上就要开战,其实这就是美国职业橄榄球联赛的季末总决赛。除了球赛,场中的halftime show表演、插播的创意广告都会成为全美文化热点。不过大多朋友对橄榄球还是相对陌生

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Todd: So Paul I thought we would talk a little bit about football. Now both of our countries recently got left out in the cold for the future World Cup, so England lost to Russia for the two thousand eighteeen World Cup and the US lost out to Qatar f

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Turkey and football 火鸡与足球 The pro football team had just finished their daily practice when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Ev

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):shade 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:足球和橄榄球有什么区别? 语法天地(Grammar Talk):that, whether引导的表语从句和同位语从句

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂