Beckham Unwrapped You know you've made it when you're 1)baited by world leaders, copied by 2)doyens of fashion and adored by fans worldwide, throw in a celebrity romance, marriage and children, the dr

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

网络流行语解析:屌丝高富帅

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. The World Cup is on. I love football and that's what we are going to talk about today. Let's kick off the programme with Pele! Pele, Brazilian football player: I was invited to go to Italy, to Spain. I

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

four 四的 fourth 第四的 fourteen 十四的 foot 脚 football 足球,橄榄球

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

snow--雪 snake--蛇 snack--点心 solve--解决 sorry--感到抱歉的 socks--短袜 soccer--足球

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

referee 裁判 coach 教练 fan 球迷 defender, back guard 后卫 lineman 巡边员 spectator 观众 goal deeper, goalie 守门员 team 球队 skipper 领队 forward, striker 前锋 training 训练 captain, leader 队长 center field 中场 byline 边

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏用鼠标点。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

政治与足球有什么关联 Rob: Hello, I'm Rob and this is 6 Minute English and I'm joined this week by Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello Rob. Rob: This week we're discussing sport and politics and questioning if the two subjects mix - sh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

GWEN IFILL:Next, we turn to a scandal that's rocked one of the world's most popular sports. Hari Sreenivasan reports. HARI SREENIVASAN:Soccer has been tainted in the past by evidence of match fixing. But European law enforcement officials outlined a

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

Netherlands footballing great Johan Cruyff has died of cancer aged 68. Cruyff, who made his name as a forward with Ajax and Barcelona, was European footballer of the year three times. 荷兰足球巨匠:约翰尼斯亨德里库斯克鲁伊夫因癌症

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It is the first time China has revealed a specific timetable for the country's football industry development. Published by the country's top economic planner on Monday, the plan will be carried out in three stages, aiming to make China a first-class

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天李华和Larry在看足球赛,美国队对阿尔及利亚队。我们要学两个常用语:on the edge of your seat和down to the wire。 LH: Larry,今天这场比赛很重要!美国要是赢了,就进16强,要是输了就得回家了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Bello 贝洛 A political FUTbol 政治足球 智利税改 Michelle Bachelet's struggle to combine equity and growth in ChileMichelle Bachelet致力于在智利经济增长的同时促进公平CHILE has only one great enemy and it's called inequality,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

When soccers top international tournament, theChampions League, begins its group stage on September 16, it will offer a chance for Europes top clubs to show off the results of their summer spending. 国际顶级足球赛事欧洲冠军联赛(Champi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Philadelphia Union and United States international winger Freddy Adu is set join Bahia in exchange for 2002 World Cup winning midfielder Kleberson, the Brazilian top-flight club said Tuesday. Negotiations for an o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Football fever will continue in Brazil next month when robotic teams from around the world will gather there seeking to win their own championship. In preparation, U.S. technology students at the University of Pennsylvania are coaching a team of robo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sailendra Nath Manna, a saint among footballers, died on February 27th, aged 87 足球场上的圣徒,赛伦德拉纳斯曼纳,2月27日逝世,终年87岁 THE game of football regularly produces playboys, celebrities, racists, billionaires, fas

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

In less than two weeks time, the football World Cup competition begins in Germany. Football fever is already sweeping the country. There are articles in the newspapers and programmes on television. Many people have placed English flags in the windows

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Some of you have e-mailed me to say that you would like a podcast about English words for things that happen in a football match. There are many important people at a football match. There are the players 11 on each side. There are the substitutes wh

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Italian football 意大利足球 More than just trophy assets 不仅仅是摆设 The country's largest clubs are belatedly becoming more businesslike 该国个大俱乐部的效率化进程姗姗来迟 FOR all their fans' passion, Italian football cl

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列