Top 10 Words Looked Up Online in 2004 For years, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary has been one of the most popular and authoritative dictionaries of the American language in use -- even when it was just

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

Learning a language is easy. Even a child can do it! Most adults who are learning a second language would disagree with this statement. For them, learning a language is a very difficult task. They need hundreds of hours of study and practice, and eve

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Will Chinese Replace English as the Global Language? 汉语会取代英语成为世界语言吗? Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently surprised Chinese students when he spoke to them in Chinese. In a talk at Tsinghua University in Beijing, Zucke

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Why-Talks-Weird Language 为什么-话题-怪誕的语言 Let's face it:English is a stupid language. 不要怀疑:英语是一种愚蠢的语言。 There is no egg in the eggplant,no ham in the hamburger,and neither pine nor apple in the pineapple

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

057 languages Words Reading writing speaking listening pronouncing spelling alphabet Character official second/third bilingual native tongue widely spoken Accent dialect slang formal informal scientific translation interpretation Linguistics Anglopho

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

摘要:本文介绍了日本新时代女性的语言特点,并且简要分析了其中的原因。同为儒家文化圈,发生在日本女性身上的变化也很值得中国人的关注。 英语听力原文: The use of deferential(敬重的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Plant Signals 植物的语言 Can plants smell and taste in the same way that animals do? Can they talk to each other and to insects? Learn how scientists hope to unravel some of the mysteries of plant senses -- on today's Earth and Sky. JB: This is Eart

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 (科普英语)Earth and Sky

New Hampshire Chinese Language School Attracts Non-Chinese Students 新汉普郡中文学校吸引大量的汉语语言的学生 More than a billion people speak some dialect of Chinese. Millions of t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--文化教育动态

5、语言简练,论据得当(concise) 不要啰嗦,不要过于重复和堆砌。有些考生背诵了一些经典的句型,为了凑字就全用上了,给人低层次的感觉。如最后一段用同学写道:As far as I am concerned, wei

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

作为一位毕业生,我在政府部门从事翻译工作已有三个月了。通过这段时间的思考,我对翻译工作有了一些体会。 最初,翻译只是我在学校中的一门课程,而现如今它已经是我的职业了。因此

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

以下是新东方在线金凌虹老师点评作文部分: 2014年12月20日四级真题,写作部分延续了2014年6月14日四级写作的出题风格,具有以下四大大特点: 1. 反押题:此次作文,依旧没有考察热点的环境

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Languages 语言 Language is the most important method of human communication. 语言是人类最重要的交流方式。 People sometimes use gestures, numbers, pictures or any other method to communicate with others. 人们有时会用手势、数字

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

在托福考试当中,写作一直是很多考生头疼的一部分。中国考生往往对阅读和听力这种输入型的测试比较在行,而写作是一种输出性的测试,要求考生具备一定的逻辑来组织和输出语言,同学

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

今天我们要学的词是balance。 Balance, 做为动词,是平衡的意思。印度总统帕蒂尔对议会表示, India must find ways to balance its environmental and developmental needs, 印度必需在环境保护和经济发展的需要之

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

阿尔及利亚 Algeria 埃及 Egypt 利比亚 Libya 毛里塔尼亚 Mauritania 摩洛哥 Morocco 突尼斯 Tunisia 中非 Central Africa 布隆迪 Burundi 喀麦隆 Cameroon 中非共和国 Central A

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A compilation of Communist Party of China documents describing Chinas reform plans have been published in seven languages by the Foreign Languages Press. The compilation includes the communique of the Third Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Com

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

工作语言 Working Languages 南非语 Afrikaans 阿尔巴尼亚语 Albanian 阿姆哈拉语 Amharic 阿拉伯语 Arabic 亚美尼亚语 Armenian 阿塞拜疆语 Azerbaidzhan 孟加拉语 Bengali 保加利亚语 Bulgarian 缅甸语 Burmese 白俄罗斯语 Byelorussian 汉语 Chinese 捷克语 Czech 丹

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I think the reason why is whenever I see somebody that can speak a different language that I don't know, I feel it's pretty attractive. The other day I went to this Mexican restaurant and this waitress approached us and said some beautiful things. Bu

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I think it's important to say I love you. 我觉得说我爱你是很重要的。 It's like one of the most powerful things you can say to someone. 那就像是你能对一个人说出的最有影响力的话语之一。 I think it's really special. 我

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

So for example, let's take an English speaker. 拿一个母语是英语的人来举例。 Up on the screen, that is Bono. He speaks English. I presume he has a worldview. 这是波诺。他说英文,他有一个世界观。 Now, that is Donald Trum

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇