Language 语言 When we want to tell other people what we think, we can do it not only with the help of words, but also in many other ways. An Englishman who could not speak Italian was once traveling

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

英语学习方法-幽默笑话--增加语言魅力

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法大全

English has morphed into several other languages all over the world. 英语已经演变成世界各地好几门其它语言。 Languages are ever changing, mixing and mutating, and sometimes they give birth to new ones.Three important factors linguis

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Where would we be without language? Wed all be in our own worlds and wed never really have a life. Can you imagine never talking to anyone? Of course if there was no language, we wouldnt be able to use body language or sign language. The fact that we

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-L

经常看到学生的作文整体语言简单,或者偏口语化,却掺杂了数个SAT阅读词汇,读来别扭也就是学生粗浅地知其大概中文意思,但根据中文意思再放到写作里头便出现了不和谐,甚至是完全错

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

A:Eric,how long will you be in china? Eric,.你要在中国呆多久? B:I don't know,Well my contract here is one year and I don't know what I should do after that.Maybe going around for a while. 不

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

1. 英语再好,不练习都会退步 How many Mainland Chinese can learn English to the level that we can? A very small percentage. They are using Mandarin all the time, they will lose their English. I will give you an example. I used to meet the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

1. People arent against you; they are for themselves. 人们并不是针对你,他们只是为了他们自己。 2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world. 爬上山顶并不是为了让全世界看到你,而是让

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

English has morphed into several other languages all over the world. 英语已经演变成世界各地好几门其它语言。 Languages are ever changing, mixing and mutating, and sometimes they give birth to new ones.Three important factors linguis

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Now how can we think about health behaviors to think about savings? 我们能将健康相关的行为比作储蓄行为么? Well, think about smoking, for example. Smoking is in some deep sense negative savings. 例如,吸烟这个事情,吸烟可

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

英语美文-主动与被动语言的重要性 语言是表达自我,交流十分重要的途径。一个人的语言能传达很多信息,包括一个人的性格,思维,态度,生活环境,经历,职业等等。很多时候,我们作为

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

So first there's speech, and then writing comes along as a kind of artifice. 所以首先是语音,然后文字作为一种技巧出现了。 Now don't get me wrong, writing has certain advantages. 大家不要误会,文字写作确实有它自己的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Language differences 语言差异 In foreign trade,language differences are very important. 在对外贸易中,语言差异是非常重要的。 Yes, if people can not communicate with each other easily,they can not understand each other's way of t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

The number of American students who learned a language other than English decreased by about 100,000 between 2009 and 2013, according to research by the Modern Language Association. For many, taking a class in economics might seem more beneficial tha

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Microsoft has launched Translator, a new Android and iOS app that translates your text or speech input into 50 different languages. In addition to your mobile devices, Translator works with Apple Watch and Android Wear gear too. 微软(Microsoft)近

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Wikitongues Seeks to Save Worlds Dying Languages Experts say there are about 6,500 languages spoken throughout the world. But the United Nations estimates that about half of these languages are in danger of disappearing. The U.N. cultural agency, or

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

了解都有哪些雅思写作常用词汇对于大家的备考还是很重要的,小编建议大家也可以关注一下雅思写作题库的内容。与此同时大家也要注意的是雅思写作需要大家使用朴素的语言,这样才能够

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

考生在托福口语考试中所作的回答在ETS中心被称为Response,就是考生对托福口语考试的回应,或直接说就是考生的答案。考生在托福口语考试中的Response经过数字录音并被发送到ETS在线评估网络

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Today you can lay down -- lie on your living room floor, sipping bourbon, 如今你可以躺着,躺在卧室地板上,喝点小酒, and teach yourself any language that you want to with wonderful sets such as Rosetta Stone. 用丰富的学习材料

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

I think there are a lot of reasons, but I first want to address the one that you're probably most likely to have heard of, 我觉得理由很多,但是我首先想要弄清一个概念,可能大家也都听过, because actually it's more danger

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇