【演说者简介】 刘欣(1975一),南京大学外国语学院英语系学生,在1995年底的校级英语演讲赛中脱颖而出,代表南京大学参加1996年3月22日在北京举行的21世纪杯全国大学生英语演讲比赛.以《选

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学英语演讲稿精选:责任感 Facing this audience on the stage, I have the exciting feeling of participating in the march of history, for what we are facing today is more than a mere competition or contest. It is an assembly of some of Chi

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

在你眼中,英语写作是怎么样的存在呢?是考试中的必考类目,还是工作中邮件往来? 每个人都有不同的看法,但要肯定的一点是,写作在英语学习中扮演者重要的角色。关于它,你应该知道下

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

15. Winston Churchill's Speech 15. 丘吉尔演讲稿 I now invite the House by a resolution to record its approval of the steps taken and declare its confidence in the new government. 现在我请求国会做出决议,批准我所采取的各项步骤

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many months of struggle and suffering. 我们所面临的将是一场极其严酷的考验,将是旷日持久的斗争和苦难。 You ask, what is our policy? I say it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

8. Napoleon with Musical Farewell Guard of the Speech 8. 拿破仑声情并茂告别卫队演讲稿 I Want to Embrace You 我要拥抱你们 My dear comrade-in-arms: 我亲爱的战友们: You will have to cherish yourselves. In the past twenty yea

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Once upon a time, there was a king who had a daughter as beautiful as a blooming rose. To all the suitors who came to the king's palace to ask for the hand of the princess, the old king assigned three tasks to be accomplished, each next to impossib

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Mr. President, Ladies and Gentlemen,Good afternoon!Before I introduce our cultural programs, I want to tell you one thing first about 2008. You're going to have a great time in Beijing.China has its own sport legends. Back to Song Dynasty, about the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学英语演讲稿 Mans life is a process of growing up Mans life is a process of growing up, actually Im standing here is a growth. If a persons life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Ladies and gentlemen, On this splendid moonlit night in mid-autumn, as we gather in the beautiful city of Shanghai, located on the coast of the Eastern Sea, let me, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, extend a warm welcome to the friends

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS Winston Churchill May 13, 1940 On Friday evening last I received from His Majesty the mission to form a new administration. It was the evident will of Parliament and the nation that this should be conceived on the broadest poss

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hello everybody, Facing all of you on the stage, I have the exciting feeling of participating in the march of history. About 170 years ago, China was forced to open up its door by Western canons and gunboats. It has been through the struggle an

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill, 如果你当不成山巅的一棵劲松, Be a scrub in the valley---but be 就做山谷里的小树吧---但务必 The best little scrub by the side of the rill; 做溪流边最棒的一棵小树; Be

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good morning everyone! Today I am very happy to make a speech(演讲) here. Now, let me introduce myself. My name is xiaoxiao. I am from No.1Primary School. I live with my parents and we love each other deeply. I like my family, my school, my motherl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Change Has Come To AmericaIf there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonigh

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

高考英语作文常用句子

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

职场演讲稿写作技巧 1. Keep your mouth shut--for a couple of moments. 1.开口前先等一等 Don't say anything substantive until you have an audience connection. Note that their first impression is visual, not verbal. The body speaks before

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Err, I don't actually know.But I've had some success.Oh, here comes Paul. 我不太明白。但我有点收获。保罗来了。 Hi Paul.Oh hello. Having a good day? 嗨,保罗。你们好,今天过得好吗? Yes, we're just talking about our s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

下面这些演讲技巧对于有社交恐惧症的人群尤其适用。20个简单又奏效的小技巧帮助你成为一个更好的演讲者。 1.Talk about what you know. 讲你所知。 如果可以的话,选择一个你熟悉和喜欢的话题,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

下面这些演讲技巧对于有社交恐惧症的人群尤其适用。20个简单又奏效的小技巧帮助你成为一个更好的演讲者。 1.Talk about what you know. 讲你所知。 如果可以的话,选择一个你熟悉和喜欢的话题,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语