I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed-we hold theses truths to be self-Oevident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 一 (My dream) Students, guests , teachers and Honorable Judges Good morning ! my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher.... As the whole world has its boundaries, limits an

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

史蒂夫.凯斯是全美最大的网络服务商美国在线(AOL)的创始人,下面是他在北卡罗莱那大学教堂山分校2013年毕业典礼上的演讲视频及演讲稿,他告诉学生们,要学着做一个进攻者。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The success of a speech is often attributed to the skill of the speaker, with merit being given to speakers who are confident, articulate, knowledgeable and able to deliver a speech with conviction. But often it is not the speakers who write these mo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

罗斯福英语演讲稿:就职演讲 SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 1945 Mr. Chief Justice, Mr. Vice President, my friends, you will understand and, I believe, agree with my wish that the form of this inauguration be simple and its words brief. We American

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good morning, Honorable judges, dear teachers and close friends. Ive very glad to stand here to share my speech with you. Today Im going to talk about: Green Beijing, Green Olympic. Green, stands for the environment, is the color of the earth. With t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

刘诗秋:华南理工大学选手,第16届21世纪杯全国英语演讲比赛季军。 演讲稿: Honorable judges, ladies and gentleman, good morning. I want you to tell me something. Whatrsquo;s the first thing that pops into your mind when yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody -- that's Malia, our technical advisor. (Laughter。) It is wonderful to see all of you today. Welcome. I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter. This is one of the greatest White House traditions because it reminds

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Your Excellency, Ladies and Gentlemen: 尊敬的阁下,女士们先生们: I take great pleasure in formally welcoming you and Madam Liu to Buckingham Palace on the occasion of your State Visit to the United Kingdom. You are certainly no stranger

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

胡锦涛新年贺词双语版 共同增进各国人民福祉 中国国家主席胡锦涛2011年新年贺词 2010年12月31日 Promoting the wellbeing of the world's people together -- 2011 New Year Speech delivered by Hu Jintao, President of the Peo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿范文:Mother's Love My dear friends, Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world ?Money?You may lose everything you have if you don't use money carefull enough.Youth?In one's long life youth is like a fl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Is a national territory that aureate autumn scan widely 9,600,000 square kilometers again up, all over the place golden, prosperous brocade, the high building stands erect, coal ocean current gold, ocean Yang wave, the Great Wall dances. In autumn, a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

关于地震的演讲稿 Now the most important and sad thing during the whole county is the earthquake happening in qinghai province yushu city. It is not long away from the Wenchuan earthquark , Haiti earthquark and all the scenes made us feel clos

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

2010上海世博会演讲稿 Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo. The World Expo in 2010 Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo. The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia. So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all of th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学英语演讲稿范文 I have been in University for about one year. During my stay here, I came to realize that university life is like drinking coke. We experience all tastes of life here, sour, sweet, bitter and hot. I am from Province, which

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿:Learn How to Say No Learn How to Say No We've all been taught that we should help people. It is the right thing to do and will make us popular with others. It may even win us favors in return. However, we must be realistic. We can't

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Mr. President, Dr. Conant, members of the Board of Overseers, Ladies and Gentlemen: I am profoundly grateful, touched by the great distinction and honor and great compliment accorded me by the authorities of Harvard this morning. I am overwhelmed, as

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

姚明退役英文演讲稿 Hello everyone, leaders, guests, and friends from news media, good afternoon, and thanks for coming。 大家好,各位领导,各位来宾,各位好,谢谢大家今天的光临。 Today is an important day for me.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(335) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

第40届美国音乐奖(American Music Awards)于美国时间11/18晚间在洛杉矶诺基亚剧院举行,人气偶像Justin Bieber一共抱回年度艺人、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎男歌手、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎专辑【Believe】等三

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

中学生英语演讲稿精选:改变生活的味道 Change The Ingredients Of Your Life 王晨,安徽 This is a glass of water, tasteless, right? However if you add sugar, it will taste sweet, but if you add vinegar, it will become bitter. The s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲