Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon, isn t it? Such fine and wonderful thing simply reminds me of the terrible 2012 Dec. 23rd which is approaching every day and we barely have 7 months of good afternoons. Or, the movie has said so but for you, my de

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版新目标初中英语(2013版)七年级下

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! My name is David. Im very glad to join you with the discussion of tradition in modern times and my topic is Why dont we make modern and tradition friends. I went to Britain on the school exchange program last sum

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语必修1

Faculty, family, friends, and fellow graduates, good evening. I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

双语:盖茨致哈佛毕业生的演讲稿(上) President Bok, former President Rudenstine, incoming President Faust, members of the Harvard Corporation and the Board of Overseers, members of the faculty, parents, and especially, the graduates: 尊

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

双语:盖茨致哈佛毕业生的演讲稿(下) Cutting through complexity to find a solution runs through four predictable stages: determine a goal, find the highest-leverage approach, discover the ideal technology for that approach, and in the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

My dear Teachers,fellow students and friends: Good afternoon. As we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water made every thing on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版新目标初中英语(2013版)七年级下

Mother Nature is an exquisite and complex life-system. It's charm appears in the trees, stream, soil, insects, moss and fungus, all the things on the earth in different shapes, which are interdependent. When you get close to nature, please remember,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版新目标初中英语(2013版)七年级下

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am Chinese. I am proud of being a Chinese with five thousand years of civilization behind. I've learned about the four great inventions made by our forefathers. I've learned about the Great Wall and the Yangtze

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

演讲稿:请坚持你的方向 What would you do if you failed? Many people may choose to give up. However, the surest way to success is to keep your direction and stick to your goal. 如果失败了你会怎么做?很多人可能会选择放弃。

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

To me March 28th was a lucky day. It was on that particular evening that I found myself at central stage, in the spotlight. Winning the 21st CenturyEricsson Cup Seventh National English Speaking Competition is a memory that I shall treasure and one t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Just do it类似于 go for it;耐克这句广告语是广告中的经典,既简单清楚又很口语,而且从不同人的角度都会有不同的意思。从消费者的角度,意思是:我只选择它;就用这个。从商人的角度是:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Congratulations! Its your birthday. Happy birthday to you. You were born today. Today is your special day. This is your day. How do you feel? Do you feel special? Whats your birthday wish? You look great- Even better than last year. You are aging gra

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

白岩松耶鲁大学演讲稿(英文版) My Story and the Chinese Dream Behind It In the past twenty years, China has faced three American presidents, but till coming to Yale today, I never realized that China really just faced one university. Alt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good morning , honored judges .It is my greatest honor to be here today. I would like to share my English learning and teaching experience with you . I could remember English has been my favorite since my junior high school. At that time I had a drea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

中学英语演讲稿:高科技无处不在 Schoolmates: When you look the lovable animated cartoon, plays is in a stew human's computer games, rides the fast train, is answering transoceanic telephone time, ......Not only your might once realize t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1200Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, Im very glad to make a speech here. Today my topic is I love you, China. Since the day I was born, I began to have a proud nameChinese. Since the day I began to talk, the most beautiful sentence Ive ever learnt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Harmonious Campus 和谐校园 The blue sky and white clouds, hope that somehow the freedom of flight. Teachers and parents, we hope that the healthy growth. Now , Id like to write music to harmonious campus. Harmony is the common feature of all the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学英语演讲稿范文:关于金融危机 I am honored extremely stand in here for everybody lecture! We all knew that, now the world all is suffering the financial crisis, and many factories all already went out of business the bankruptcy, th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

General Introduction I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program. Education back

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Very happy and we feel we are one together - young teachers heroic feelings, My name is Ling, graduation Yidu teacher. I was crying my choice too, have work for me sad too, because I embarked on a career like I did not do a very poor teacher, I cry m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲