I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many months of struggle and suffering. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word, it is victory. Victory

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

My Attitude towards to Marks 我的分数观 For our students, marks is above everything. Teachers will judge us from our marks. With marks we can be enrolled into junior middle schools. With marks, we can be enrolled into senior middle schools. With

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I was born in Beijing and live in Beijing, and I love Beijing very much. When I heard that Beijing will have a chance to hold the 2008 Olympic Games I feel very happy and excited, and I hope I can do something useful to build Beijing into a beautiful

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world, ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of men. Finally whether you are ci

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

Let me express my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself-nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror, which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life, a leadership of frank

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

Objectively Speaking 翻译:北京外国语大学北戴河外语培训基地副校长 张宝丹 People in this world can be divided into two categories: those always working and those always making comments. The working ones never have time to idle

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

My Attitude towards to Marks 我的分数观 For our students, marks is above everything. Teachers will judge us from our marks. With marks we can be enrolled into junior middle schools. With marks, we can be enrolled into senior middle schools. With

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

PEARL HARBOR SPEECH Franklin Delano Roosevelt December 8, 1941 To the Congress of the United States: Yesterday, Dec. 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air for

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. The title of my speech today is Crossing the Sea . An English poet by the name of Rudyard Kipling once wrote in this poem We and They : All the people like us are We and everyone else is They We live over the sea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Ladies and Gentlemen, Comrades and Friends, As the clock counts down the few remaining hours to the Year 2008, through China Radio International, China National Radio and China Central Television, I am very delighted to extend New Year greetings to C

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

共创世界和平与发展的美好未来 中国国家主席胡锦涛2010年新年贺词 2009年12月31日 Make Joint Efforts to Build a Bright Future of World Peace and Development -- 2010 New Year Speech delivered by Hu Jintao, President of the Pe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿:D-Day Order You will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world. Your task will not be an easy one. Your en

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good morning teachers and fellow students. Today we would like to introduce a few favorite books to you. My favorite book is Heart . This is a diary written by an Italian boy Enrico. The diary is about his life and study. It included various touching

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿范文:Crossing the Sea 穿越海洋 Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. The title of my speech today is Crossing the Sea . An English poet by the name of Rudyard Kipling once wrote in this poem We and They : All the people like us

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

My dear Teachers,fellow students and friends: Good afternoon. As we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water made every thing on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

中学生英语演讲稿精选:我对未来充满信心 I believe in our future 周怡雪,19岁,上海 I believe in our future Honorable Judges, fellow students: Good afternoon! Recently, ther is a heated debate in our society. The college stud

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Address by Jon Lovett at 49th Pitzer College Commencement Ceremony May 18, 2013 President Laura Skandera Trombley: In keeping with a 49-year Pitzer tradition, the Senior Class selected this years Commencement speaker. Our guest today is Jon Lovett. J

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

美国前白宫演讲撰稿人Jon Lovett,前奥巴马和希拉里的御用演讲稿撰稿人,2013年5月18日在匹兹学院的幽默演讲,全场笑声不断。他告诫毕业生要真诚正直,学位并不能代表你什么都懂。 匹兹学

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

奥巴马英语演讲稿:竞选演说 美国首任黑人总统奥巴马竞选演讲稿 Obama: The Change We Need This is a defining moment in our history. We face the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression -- 760,000 workers have lost the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲