Once in Arabia, there lived a Sheik. He and his wife lived in a village. As she had no child, the Sheik married a maiden for a second time. By his second wife, he had a son. He loved his son very much and he grew up as a hand some young man. Sheiks f

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

A diligent lad worked at a laboratory. The lab largely produced laser instruments. The lads job largely was to label the laser instruments. He liked his job at large and worked hard. He did not even rest on Labors Day. In his mind, hard work was a la

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

A cruel man abandoned his wife and son. Above all, everyone must abide by the law. So he was arrested. But the trial came to an abrupt end because of the mans absence. It was said he was mentally abnormal and was set free according to one law! What a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

A craft flew to the planet L6046. It used to be a cradle of civilization. But now it was a special prison for all kinds of cruel criminals. As usual, the craft came to check the situation here. Unexpectedly, the craft crashed when it was landing. The

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

1.The Dog Who Carried the Meat 1.叼着肉的狗 A dog was crossing a river holding a piece of meat in his mouth. Catching sight of his reflection in the water, he believed that it was another dog who was holding a bigger piece of meat. So, dropping

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文童话故事

In the winter of 1845, a poor little girl tried to sell matches in the streets for her family. It was a cold, cold evening. It was snowing and people in horse carriages and in the streets did not notice the little girl... - Not until the next mornin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

Once upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. All claimed that they were the best. 有一天,世界上的五颜六色彼此争吵了起来,每一个颜色都声称自己是最好的。 Green said: Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and of hope.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

Once upon a time there was a monkey who had a magical fiddle and bow and arrow. He could hit anything with his arrow, and with his fiddle, he could make anyone dance. One day Monkey met Cheetah. I've been stalking Springbok all day, Cheetah complain

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

A Sioux Indian story ... 这是苏语系印第安人部落中流传的一个古老的故事 My grandfather took me to the fish pond on the farm when I was about seven, and he told me to throw a stone into the water. He told me to watch the circles created by the stone. T

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

It happened that a Dog had got a piece of meat and was carrying it home in his mouth to eat it in peace. Now, on his way home he had to cross a plank lying across a running brook. As he crossed, he looked down and saw his own shadow reflected in the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

当月光皎洁明亮时,人们可以通过肉眼清晰的看到月亮上的阴影。各个文化的初民们,都发挥自己的想象,将月亮上的阴影拟为人世间的事物。因此,嫦娥、桂树、玉兔就应运而生了。 然而关注着月亮的,并非只有中国人。梵语中,印度就是月亮的意思;在印度,月亮更是一切美好

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

竹子,在中国传统文化中,一直是清秀俊逸、高洁无华的象征。 小时候,一直觉得是竹子那高雅的姿态和纤秀的外表让苏东坡吟出宁可食无肉,不可居无竹。无肉令人瘦,无竹令人俗。这样的句子。直至慢慢长大,能静下心来细细观察竹子,才真正领会到:竹子的高雅并非在于它摇

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

One sunny day a rabbit came out of her hole in the ground to enjoy the fine weather. The day was so nice that she became careless and a fox snuck up behind her and caught her. I am going to eat you for lunch! said the fox. Wait! replied the rabbit.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

有一户人家养了一头驴子,驴子老了,主人想要杀了驴子。驴子知道后便从主人家逃了出来,他想到不来梅镇去当个音乐家。在前往不来梅镇的路上,驴子碰到了许多和他相同命运的动物(猎狗、猫和公鸡),因此他们就结伴同行,一起要到不来梅镇去当音乐家。路上他们发现一群

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

人身上最重要的部位是什么呢?或许每个人都会有自己不同的答案:有的人选择脑;有的人选择眼;有的人选择手。但是你为什么选择这个答案呢?仔细思考一下,也许你能和下面这篇文章的作者一样,获得一个让别人感到诧异的答案。 My mother used to ask me what is the mos

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: They were happy because the story survived,and that the world would keep on spinning. 他们很高兴因为故事流传了下来,并且地球依然在旋转。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Once upon a time there lived a poor merchant. One day he returned from the market in the evening. As he was tired he sat down on a shady three to take rest for a while. Leaning on the tree he began to eat a pocket of dates. After eating the dates he

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

胡敏读故事记单词(16)

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

胡敏读故事记单词(3)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Story of Moses, the Leader of the Jewish People 犹太民族领袖摩西的故事 Some time during the twentieth century before our era, a small and unimportant tribe of Semitic shepherds had left its old home and moved westward, trying to find n

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文童话故事