Tae: What are you doing? Why are you taking all of my clothes out of my suitcase? I just finished packing that. Nicole: Youve packed all of the wrong things. Were going on a luxury cruise and all youve packed are shorts and t-shirts. Tae: Im going on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Hanna: Where have you been? Ive been trying to find you. I just won $80 from this slot machine. Its not the jackpot, but now Ive broken even. Tad: Thats really great. Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me. Im just about to see what the high roll

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Jan: This is the life ! Spending the day at a spa is my idea of paradise . Tim: Yeah, its great. Jan: Arent you enjoying yourself? Tim: The massage was okay, but why do I have to get a facial and a body wrap ? Im a guy! Jan: Men need rejuvenating , t

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was fed up with work and wanted the day off. I decided to call in sick . I wasnt prepared, though, to be peppered with questions . Peter: Hello, this is Peter. Is this Magda? Magda: Yes. This is Magda. Peter: Hi, Magda. I wont be coming in today. I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Ralph: I have a reservation for a car. Clerk: What is the last name on the reservation? Ralph: Its Furcal. Clerk: Just one moment. I have a reservation for Ralph Furcal, picking up today and returning on the 19th. Ralph: Yes, thats right. I reserved

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Emil: Have a seat. As you know, we need to talk about your annual performance evaluation . Is there anything youd like to say before we get started? Sandra: Yes, there is. Ive tried really hard this year to improve on some of the shortcomings identif

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Adelia: When I created this writing contest, I had no idea that we would get so many entries. Omar: Good thing you have an impartial panel of judges to help you select the winner. Adelia: Yes, good thing. Im really grateful to all of you for giving u

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Patty: Alberto, can I pick your brain for a minute? Alberto: Yeah, sure, but youll have to make it quick. Im going into a meeting at 3. Patty: Sure. Hopefully, this wont take long. Im thinking about asking for a raise. Ive been working here for a yea

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Harry: Ive put in a good word for you with my boss. He said to stop by the store at 4:00 today and hell interview you for the job. Judy: Okay, I think I can make it around 4:00. Harry: Not around 4:00. You need to be there at 4:00 sharp, got that? Im

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Dan: Hello. Marcia: Hi, Dan. Whats the status on the project? Were still on schedule, right? Dan: Uh, well, Ive been meaning to call you about that. Weve had a slight delay. Marcia: What do you mean by slight? Are you saying that you wont be able to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was going to see a friend of mine in Oklahoma City and decided to use my frequent flyer miles . I booked a flight, but the only one they had had a long layover in Denver. I had three hours to kill and I decided to get something to eat at the food c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Ginger: I cant believe it. Youre late again! Fred: I got caught up at work. What are you so worked up about? Ginger: Ive had it up to here with your excuses . If you knew you were going to be late, why didnt you call? Weve been over this a hundred ti

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Dad: Where are you going? Eva: Out. Dad: Out where? Eva: Dad, Im nearly a grown woman. You dont need be so overbearing . You give me the third degree every time I leave the house. Dad: As long as you live under my roof , youll live by my rules. Now,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Zuly: Hello. Ricardo: Hi, Zuly. How are you? Zuly: Oh, Ricardo, its you. Im doing okay. How are you? Ricardo: I wanted to call and congratulate you on the birth of your new baby. Zuly: Thanks a lot. Carla was born three weeks ago, and she was 8 pound

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Airport employee: Hello, Portland Airport, Lost and Found. Lucas: Hello. I was a passenger on a SunCal Airlines flight yesterday and I think I left my keys on the plane. Airport employee: I see. To claim the item, you have to fill out a claim form. W

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Kyoko: Were not supposed to be here. I think we should leave and let our real estate agent hold the open house without us looking over her shoulder . Ernie: Were not looking over her shoulder. I just want to sit in this car to see how many people go

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Butcher: What can I get for you? Gina: Id like a pound of ground beef, please. Butcher: Would you like the regular or the extra lean? The extra lean is a dollar more per pound. Gina: Ill take the regular. Could you also throw in two thick pork chops

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Natalie: Hello. Sergio: Hi, could I speak to Natalie? Natalie: This is she. Sergio: Oh hi, this is Sergio. How are you? Natalie: Good. How about you? Sergio: Im great. Uh, well, the reason Im calling is I was wondering if youd like to go out sometime

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Greg: What are you doing with that map and that globe ? Julianna: Im trying to keep track of Carmen as she travels from country to country. I just got another postcard from her today. Greg: Im not sure I like the idea of my daughter traveling around

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Paula: Okay, lets get this party started! Mitch: I really dont think having a party is such a good idea. Were supposed to be house-sitting , and Im sure the Abrams wouldnt want their house used for a big blowout . Paula: Ignorance is bliss . Theyll n

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客