Renaldo: Hello, may I speak to Simone Otto? Simone: This is Simone. May I ask whos calling? Renaldo: This is Renaldo Garcia at Cinetect. You interviewed for a position with me last week. Simone: Oh, yes, of course. How are you? Renaldo: Im doing well

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Christine: What do you think of this one? Eric: Were here to buy hats to protect us from the sun while were on vacation. Do you think a beret will do that? Christine: No, but it looks great on me, dont you think? Isnt it great to be getting away to t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Roberta: What are you working on? Lee: Oh, Im writing the company profiles for the businesses participating in the meeting next month. Do you have a minute to give me some feedback ? Roberta: Sure, what do you have so far ? Lee: Ive started to write

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Gus: Are you Shirley? Shirley: Yeah, thanks for agreeing to meet me here. Im told youre the best sniper in the business and you can be discreet . I need a hitman who can do a job, then make himself scarce . Gus: Im your man . Tell me about it. Shirle

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Margo: Oh geez, youre drenched! It wasnt supposed to rain today. Ali: I know. I looked at the weather report last night and it was supposed to be a nice day. Thats the last time I trust those weathercasters! I hate getting caught in the rain. Im soak

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Elizabeth: Youre full of it ! Leo: Im telling you the Gods honest truth . Why would I eat the last piece of cake when I know that you had your heart set on it ? Elizabeth: Thats the question, isnt it? Why would you go behind my back and eat it, and t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Caitland: How are you planning on getting to school and to your job without a car? Bruno: Ive got it covered . I have my skateboard . Caitland: Your skateboard wont be any use on those dirt roads . Bruno: No big thing . Ill just take my bike . Caitla

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Walt: Whats the matter with you? Irene: I have a bad cold. Walt: Why didnt you stay home from work? Youre probably contagious! Irene: I had no choice. I have an important presentation this afternoon and I cant play hooky. Walt: You cant give a presen

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Last time we had mouse mice. This time it is louse lice. Headlice are tiny creatures which are sometimes found on peoples heads or in their hair. The eggs that these creatures lay are called nits. Often we do not like to talk about such things. But i

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

In the last episode about the penguin we used the SOTHATconstruction. (He enjoyed it so much, that I am taking him again today!) Very often English people leave out the word THAT. We say simply He enjoyed it so much, I am taking him again today! You

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

My voice today sounds rather strange, doest it? Yes I have flu, and I am recording this podcast in bed. And in this podcast we will introduce or revise some vocabulary related to being ill. Kevin, the hero of our soap opera, Podcast People, fells ver

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

The idiom to make up has at least three different meanings. First, it can mean to invent, for example, a story. The story is not true it did not really happen it came from my imagination. I made it up. Second, make-up is the stuff women put on their

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

To bump into something means to collide with something, or to knock against something. But in colloquial speech, it also means to meet someone unexpectedly. For instance. Today I went to the supermarket. Unfortunately, as I was parking my car, I bump

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Shannon: It looks like youre ready for your trip. You must be psyched . Ignacio: Yeah, I am. Im almost ready. Ive gone to the post office and filled out a form so theyll hold my mail while Im gone. Shannon: I could pick up your mail for you. Ignacio:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Wei: Whats wrong? You look like youre in pain. Jason: My stomach is acting up again. Wei: Its all of this stress. I dont know how anyone can cope with the pressures youre under. Jason: Its nothing. Ill just take a pill for my stomach. Wei: That wont

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Tandia: Do you want these want ads after Im finished with them? Hank: No, Im not going to find my dream job in the classifieds . Im going to have to get more creative with my job search . Tandia: What are you looking for? Hank: I want a job thats rew

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Someone who manages a museum is called a curator. Imagine that you are a curator. What problems could you possibly have? What nightmares about your work could wake you in the night? Surely, museum curators have jobs with little stress or worry. Perha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语