Id been complaining to a coworker, Amy, about having to move to the burbs for my job. She said that there were plenty of things to do outside of the city and invited me to a bar she likes. Amy: Hey, there you are. Mykhailo: Hey, so this is the famous

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Leslie: This keyboard is so hard to use. I cant find where anything is! Dave: Its a standard QWERTY keyboard. The layout may be a little different, with the function keys on the right-hand side instead of on the top, but youll get used to it in no ti

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Samantha: Hello. Terry: Hey, Samantha. It's Terry. Samantha: Oh, hi Terry. How's it going? Terry: Not bad. Hey, the reason I'm calling is that I heard from Veronica that you're looking for a used car . Samantha: Yeah, I'm hoping to find something rel

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Frank: Hand me that bag of potato chips . Katie: Here. You mean you're still hungry after two burgers and French fries ? Frank: Yeah, I am. I'm a growing boy. Where's the popcorn ? Katie: I can't believe we're eating all of this junk food . I'm suppo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Michael: Mom, I dont need a new coat. I like my old trench coat. Its comfortable, and I can use it as a raincoat and an overcoat. So what do I need a new coat for? Lisa: If youre going to visit your aunt in Maine, youll need something warmer than a t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Clerk: Hi, can I help you? Leticia: Hi. Im trying to make up my mind about which kind of dessert to get. Everything in the case looks delicious. Clerk: Thanks. As you can see, we have a lot of different types of cookies, brownies, cakes, and muffins

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was away from my office and needed to send some letters to clients. Unfortunately, I didnt have their addresses, so I called the office secretary. Christina: Hi, Jacob. I need your help getting the mailing addresses for a couple of clients. Jacob:

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Decima: My scale at home cant be right. I weighed myself this morning and Ive gained another five pounds since last month! Sebastian: Youre not the only one. My pants are feeling tight and its getting harder to see my feet! Decima: Okay, Im making a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Gisele: Our phone has been ringing off the hook all weekend. Whats the deal ? Nobu: I think its Jeanine. Gisele: Jeanine...Jeanine...Is that the woman youve been going out with ? Nobu: Yeah, its her. I tried to let her down easy , but shes not taking

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I arrived a little early for my sales appointment with the office manager of Lyon Industries, and spoke to the receptionist. Juri: Hello. Im here for my 11:30 appointment with Sue Gibbons. Receptionist: What is your name? Juri: Its Juri Lakoff. Recep

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Lorenzo: Have you bought a new television yet? Katia: No, Im still looking at consumer reviews and weighing my options . Im not sure yet what size I want or what features I need. Im keeping my options open for now. Lorenzo: I thought your old TV stop

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Rajid: What are you doing? Nicole: Im putting my garbage into the garbage can. Why? Rajid: Dont you recycle? Youre supposed to separate out your recyclables and put them in a separate bin. Nicole: I know, I know, but who has the time? I dont have tha

I arrived at the park a little early for our neighborhood baseball game and I needed to kill some time. I decided to take a walk along one of the trails so I could look at the scenery. Suddenly, I came across a woman sitting under a tree. Octavi: Wha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Juanita: What time is it? Chuck: Its a quarter to 12. Why? Juanita: At noon, on the dot, Im supposed to meet James. Chuck: On the dot? What if you dont get there until a few minutes past four? Will you turn into a pumpkin? Juanita: Knock it off. I ha

Jeremy: Hello. Miranda: Hi, its me. I cant make it home for dinner tonight. Im working overtime. Jeremy: Again? Thats the third time this week. I cant believe your boss is making you do this. Miranda: Dont get mad, but I actually told him that I didn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was looking forward to a quiet evening at home. As soon as I walked in the door, though, the phone rang. Paolo: Hello. Evelyn: Hi, could I speak to Tony? Paolo: Hes not here right now. Can I take a message? Evelyn: Do you know when hell be back? Pa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Allison: Im almost ready for my granddaughters visit. Shell be here tomorrow and I want everything to be perfect. Ola: What do you have planned? Allison: Im going to spoil her rotten . My daughter is very strict and doesnt allow her to do anything th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Ann: Hello. Serge: Hi, Ann. Its Serge. Im calling to make an appointment for LeeAnn. She wants to meet with Miles next week sometime. Ann: Let me take a look at his appointment schedule . Lets see, can LeeAnn be here on Tuesday at 2:00? Serge: No, sh

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Jamal: Did you feel that? Keisha: Was that an earthquake ? Jamal: Yes, I think so. Turn on the news. Newscaster: Reports are coming in about an earthquake that occurred at 4:35 p.m. in the downtown area. We spoke with a seismologist at the Earthquake

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Rosalba: Can you believe these prices? I know were in a recession, but the cost of everyday necessities shouldnt skyrocket overnight. William: I think it has something to do with the shortage of produce. I dont know why Im surprised that stores like

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客